Based on Click to view
Artist Lepid [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

mutato #013 - WINNER

Postby Lepid » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:19 am

---

Woo! First week of class done,,, 15 more to go, haha. Anyway,,, the bottom is definitely what I used to fill my notebooks with when I was supposed to be taking notes, lol. I hope you guys enjoy this one!

For this competition... tell me a school story! Can be made up, real, whatever! It can also be funny or wild, it's up to your imagination. c:

Code: Select all
[b]Username + ID:[/b] [ID# can be found at the end of your profile link]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]School Story:[/b] [250 word limit]

Due date is 1 week from now, or Jan 21st at 8 pm, est

Do not post until alliure does, thank you!
Last edited by Lepid on Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lepid - She/her & They/them - INFJ - Adult

Mainly here to lurk and adopt pets.

Credits: Wolfboy (th), palelibrarian (dA)
Lepid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mutato #013

Postby allinian » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:42 am

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4495455][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795910789684920361/799429312788168784/013.gif[/img][/url]
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tendo64 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:49 am

Username + ID: Tendo64 #521601
Name: Scribble
School Story: In middle school, I introduced one of my friends to Chicken Smoothie, you know, as people do. Then one day in the lunch room, I found some kid I didn't know playing CS. I thought to myself "huh, cool" and went with my day, thinking it was just a coincidence. But it didn't stop there. More and more people were playing it, and then, one day, half the grade was playing CS during lunch. Somehow I managed to start a CS trend in my own school, even though I never got credit for it and was always (and still was at this point in time) considered an outcast. Eventually though, it did die down and people moved on to other stuff, though I still saw some CS users from time to time.

That was the first and last time I'd ever been a trendsetter at school. And nobody even knew it. This is real btw, though idk how to prove it.
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanical_Hive » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:02 am

Username + ID: willowbear 9999534
Name: rhor
School Story: i don't know if this count but in my online school i was doing a science lesson and it said the three primary colors were red yellow GREEN! i don't know how this mistake got here and its not a typo because it was in a video and on the quiz, also at the beginning of the year we did a couple of project for art that included red yellow and blue the primary colors. ps i have different teaches for art and science.
Mechanical_Hive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:07 am

Username + ID: Rondell // 4680
Name: Rembrandt

School Story:
    Time for athletics! Because it's the best story I can think of.

While I was at university I took a fencing class. Now, I wasn't new to this sport - I'd fenced in both middle and high school, though I'd
    been forced to drop it somewhere during my freshman year due to scheduling issues. Therefore, while I was seriously out of shape by this time, I DID know what I was doing! Which is why I had such a great guard that it took most of the other students a bit of effort to get through! At least at first. One of my big weaknesses as a fencer has always been my footwork/stamina. As in - I have none. I just sorta stand there after a while because I get tired and start slowing down. In an effort to help out this one dude who was getting super frustrated with not being able to score on me I explained the importance of pressing your advantage, being nimble, keeping mobile, and... that was it. From that day forward I was toast! Me, with FOUR YEARS of experience, getting knocked out of the class tournament in round one by someone who'd never touched an epee before the start of that semester! It was embarrassing and frustrating, but also enlightening and funny. X'D

Keep moving, people!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:25 am

Username + ID: XxFlamepoolxX 932655
Name: Doodle McScribblebottom the Third. (Just Doodle is fine)
School Story:
I had a very strict and mean principle in middle school called Mrs. Braddy. She would walk around with electronic megaphones and always had a huge stock of them in case she needed a spare. My friend group and I loved to mess with her because she was so rude to everyone. There was a bench in front of her office that we would sit at during recess. No harm done. She would come out with her megaphone and yell in our faces to “stop congregating in front of the office.”

That’s where she made her mistake. We waited until she was yelling at some other kid for scraping his knee and took our chance. In a fabulous team effort, we picked up the bench and moved it a good few yards from the office undetected. Unfortunately, we did not get to enjoy our efforts for long as it was time to go back inside. We chose to watch and see her reaction while standing a safe distance away from the bench. She quickly saw that the bench was missing as she was counting student heads like cattle. With no hesitation, she picked out the brick wall of a lad, Clinton who just so happened to be closest to the bench, chewed him out, and then made him move the bench back by himself. He also got ISS which made us all feel bad, but none of us were brave enough to face Braddy’s wrath. (245 words)
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:15 am

Username + ID: blek + 350777
Name: rocky
School Story: in 2nd grade my friend steven and i had our own exclusive rock hunters club where we'd sit in the rock pit on the playground and search for special rocks which turned out to just be aquarium pebbles, but we thought they were like magical or something
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lepid » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:39 pm

Tendo64 wrote:Username + ID: Tendo64 #521601
Name: Scribble
School Story: In middle school, I introduced one of my friends to Chicken Smoothie, you know, as people do. Then one day in the lunch room, I found some kid I didn't know playing CS. I thought to myself "huh, cool" and went with my day, thinking it was just a coincidence. But it didn't stop there. More and more people were playing it, and then, one day, half the grade was playing CS during lunch. Somehow I managed to start a CS trend in my own school, even though I never got credit for it and was always (and still was at this point in time) considered an outcast. Eventually though, it did die down and people moved on to other stuff, though I still saw some CS users from time to time.

That was the first and last time I'd ever been a trendsetter at school. And nobody even knew it. This is real btw, though idk how to prove it.

Congrats! I really liked this story a lot. That's pretty cool that you started a trend like that. I didn't find CS until I was in middle school, so I always got funny looks for being on a kid's website. xD I also enjoyed the name of this mutato!

Thank you to everyone who entered! I really loved your guys' stories omg.

Lepid - She/her & They/them - INFJ - Adult

Mainly here to lurk and adopt pets.

Credits: Wolfboy (th), palelibrarian (dA)
Lepid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me