Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Bean's Species- #1 by Bean_Cake

Based on Click to view
Artist Bean_Cake [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bean's Species- #1

Postby Bean_Cake » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:11 pm

Bean's Species Adopts

Users can offer whatever they see fit, others may match that or bid higher, when the adopt closes a bid will be chosen. These are NOT first come, first served adopts. By buying a species you will own the rights to make changes to the design, mutations, name, info, etc and you will be added to the lines. (do not claim lines as your own)

These are all of my excepted forms of payment for my species, no exceptions! Users may offer WL or any excepted payments listed below:

[✓] WL pets [Rares/Very Rares/Store pets]
[✓] WL Items [any as long as they're WL]
[✓] C$ [C$ is valued more the pets/items]
[✓] Event Tokens [only if an event is going on]
[✓] Older pets [2015 or older uncommons]
[✓] combo of these payments [whatever seems fair to you]

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Wave Thrashers
This species is a wolf, dragon and shark cross breed. Often living in cold or remote areas near the ocean, as their name suggest they can often be seen crashing into the waves to catch crabs, fish and other small pray. Although this species has a shark tail and find, they can't breath under water. They can hold their breath for up to a hour, are fast swimmers and can stay warm in water that's icy. But they always retire to land where they dig burrows.

Mutations
Ears
Tails
Fins
Extras

Owned By:
Honey~
Bean_Cake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery