Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Eddie's Tree by BadgerBuddies

Artist BadgerBuddies [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Eddie's Tree

Postby BadgerBuddies » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:33 pm

After about 10 months of remote learning and being away from my apartment on campus, I've finally returned. When I did come back, I found that I had a little guest taking care of the place for me while I was gone. Somehow, a lizard got inside, and had made himself quite comfy underneath my blankets on my bed. Thankfully, I was able to get him safely out of my place and back where he belongs (not before naming him of course). I placed him back by a little tree right outside the window of my apartment, as I've seen plenty of other lizards there before sunning themselves, so I knew he'd be safe there.

Despite not having any friends here yet since I started my program and covid sent me home like,,, 2 months later,,, this little guy made me feel like i have someone with me now. Someone to look out for. Every time I pass this tree I look for him to see if he's doing ok. Here's to hoping that Eddie the lizard is only one of many friends I'll make here, and sign of good things to come this new year<3

this is def not my traditional style nor is it very good but i just wanted to do it! also def took some creative liberties with how everything looks ahaha!
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me