Ask My Sonas! by Undyne7119

Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ask My Sonas!

Postby Undyne7119 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:48 pm

I wanted to develop my Sona's backstories some more (and start using my main sonas again), so I decided why not do one of these? The chars in the pic, left to right, are Charity, Brass Knuckles and Kalali. Please ask somebody from these folders and their subfolders. Any CS appropriate question is welcome, even little things (things like "hey [name], do you know [name]?" are always welcome)! Also, PM me if you want to do a collab! They're always open!
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ask My Sonas!

Postby xanthocat » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:51 pm

Charity, Why do you seem so happy?
☀ This account is dead! I'm only not deleting it due to the fact I'd love to keep my credit links intact as well as keep it in case I ever come back to it.

It was lovely being in this community while it lasted, but I've since outgrown Oekaki and left most closed-species groups. I may still post on forums if I need help with something, or if I want to check on old friends. I check here maybe once a year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

FOR ANY UPDATED CREDIT LINKS, I AM @CHIMINGSOUL ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS;
- TWITTER
- ARTFIGHT
- TOYHOU.SE [INACTIVE]
- TUMBLR [INACTIVE POSTING BUT CHECKED FREQUENTLY]
- CARRD
WANT TO REACH OUT? I'M @CHIMINGSOUL ON DISCORD AS WELL.
xanthocat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ask My Sonas!

Postby ♥ mizu » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:53 pm

Charity,

What's your favourite type of candy, if you eat it? Is there any reason why you like that specific candy?
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me