Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

MTA by lilpupin

Artist lilpupin [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MTA

Postby lilpupin » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:53 am

Haven't done this in a bit of time and thought I might as well jump on the train of people doing it,,
Turns out that I'm very dull and legit nearly nothing has changed about me sdkjf

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any!
Here's some small other add ons:
Song- I put down Silver, but it's honestly not my favorite song by the band. I just connected with it so weirdly I put it down as sorta a theme song. But I highly recommend checking out The Gray Havens, I love their stuff,, Oh! And feel free to recommend songs to me, I'm always looking for new stuff to add to playlists.

Pets! - They're all hangin' out with me in the corner if you didn't catch them.
Ruby's the one I've had the longest out of them all, and technically Queenie's both the newest but I babysat (snakesat?) her for longer than we had the bearded dragons. Reggie's only got half his tail 'cause the rest got bitten off by a sibling when he was only a couple of months old. Simon's very unwell at the moment and the vets don't know what to do about him. :\ The only one that's met all of the other pets is Ruby! She doesn't know what to do about the bearded dragons but doesn't care if they go on her back, and she loves Queenie. Queenie can't meet any of the other pets and the dragons can't meet each other or else they'll be angy.

I think that's kinda all I have to say? Like I said, I'm very dull so I can ramble about pets for hours but when it comes to myself it's a very different story XD
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MTA

Postby blood-moon » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:26 pm

You know what’s funny, you be drawing a human but and wrote you don’t like it. Also great job on this

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilpupin » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:39 pm

blood-moon wrote:You know what’s funny, you be drawing a human but and wrote you don’t like it. Also great job on this

Occasionally I'll suffer for art,,
Thanks, blood-moon!
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:29 am

I too hate loud noises and drawing hoomans. I'm also Christian <3 And I loved playing Warrior Cats with my friends in 5th grade and was known to act like a cat from kinder to 5th. One of my friends recently asked me if I'd been told I'm like a cat xD
I also have cool blue-grey eyes. I'm sure there's some technical term for my color, but silver eyes sound really cool

can i please give simon a lil smooch hes so cute aaaa
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilpupin » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:47 am

quirky; wrote:I too hate loud noises and drawing hoomans. I'm also Christian <3 And I loved playing Warrior Cats with my friends in 5th grade and was known to act like a cat from kinder to 5th. One of my friends recently asked me if I'd been told I'm like a cat xD
I also have cool blue-grey eyes. I'm sure there's some technical term for my color, but silver eyes sound really cool

Oh wow, we have so much in common! :0
I was introduced to warrior cats in fourth grade and it was pretty much the only thing I played for a long time XD
And yes, Simon would absolutely love a lil smooch
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:32 am

lilpupin wrote:
quirky; wrote:I too hate loud noises and drawing hoomans. I'm also Christian <3 And I loved playing Warrior Cats with my friends in 5th grade and was known to act like a cat from kinder to 5th. One of my friends recently asked me if I'd been told I'm like a cat xD

Oh wow, we have so much in common! :0
I was introduced to warrior cats in fourth grade and it was pretty much the only thing I played for a long time XD
And yes, Simon would absolutely love a lil smooch

*smooch*

ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes