Its been tough but we made it.

"Its been tough but we made it." by HoneySoftBoi

Dressup entry

Its been tough but we made it.

Postby HoneySoftBoi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:09 pm

man this year has been one terrible roller coaster and I don't ever want to ride it again T-T so much bad has happened this year that I just want to move on from, such as both my Granpa and step Grandma as well as my brother's losing their homes due to the large mount of fires that raged for days in my state,and i'm so happy this year is almost over, Please for the sake of everything let 2021 be good again.

Though despite the bad there has been some good in this year though, for instance me and my closed friend ended up in a relationship and I love her to absolute bits,that and we been having minecraft date sessions and overall just some wholesome calls <3 <3, and just today my g-ma gave me pan flag and i'm still emotional over it.
Overall i'm glad 2020 is just a few hours from being over and i'm proud of myself for fighting through this tough year as well as to everyone else who has made it too <3,Good bye 2020 you won't be missed lmao-

As for the dressup I was going tword a phoenix, from its burnt ashes it will become new and stronger than it was before.
Image Image
Hello! I'm Honey
but feel free to call me Soft!

Discord: HoneySoftBoi
░Y░o░u░ ░n░o░w░

HoneySoftBoi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups