• my boy ❤

"• my boy ❤" by ♥ mizu

Dressup entry

• my boy ❤

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:07 pm

my beautiful, amazing horse friend. i love him with all of my heart, he's a dream come true. ❤❤❤

the markings are off, and he's definitely not a foal, but this is what i could come up with from the pets that i have.

long story short, i got him as a christmas present two years ago. when he first came, he was either completely dull, and, in all honesty, a bit depressed, or freaking out like a madman. he hadn't had any other horses around him for his entire (13 years back then) life, so he was scared they'd leave him again. well, after about a year or so, he began turning around! Harley now knows that none of his amigos are going anywhere; he's now a wonderful ride and a perfect partner. i love him with all of my heart! c:

here he is, in all of his glory!

♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: • my boy ❤

Postby Kittycentral~ » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:39 pm

Oh my, what an adorable dress-up, and a beautiful story and photo of your boy! What a gentle and lovely soul, this makes me feel so happy! <3
Kittycentral~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:22 am

Kittycentral~ wrote:Oh my, what an adorable dress-up, and a beautiful story and photo of your boy! What a gentle and lovely soul, this makes me feel so happy! <3

Thank you so much! He's a very loving boy, he's always affectionate when we go and see him. I'm glad this made your day better! <3
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bra1n_Coral » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:52 pm

awwww I have a horse too named Peinado and he is a ottb and a gelding that loves hunter jumping and trail rides!
Bra1n_Coral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:20 pm

nikki1000 wrote:awwww I have a horse too named Peinado and he is a ottb and a gelding that loves hunter jumping and trail rides!

awww, he sounds like such a cutie! my boy likes trail rides too. <3
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me