Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

✏Equine Headshots Shop✏ by Charli13

Artist Charli13 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

✏Equine Headshots Shop✏

Postby Charli13 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:21 am

OPEN/CLOSED

Hello and welcome to my equine headshots shop! Please, come in. My name is Charli, and I love to draw. I love drawing all animals, but horses are what I do best. That's why I am opening up a shop where you can get headshots of the beauties. Ok, fine, I've said enough. Now let's get down to business.

I have three slots. This means I will take three orders at a time. Once I finish one order, a slot will open up and someone else can order. It keeps the shop running smoothly and fairly, without piling work on top of me.

Slot One: Open
Slot Two: Open
Slot Three: Open

Now onto prices. I only take C$. You can't convince me to take pets. So if you have no C$, you don't need to stay. The prices for those who do have them are below.

No Color: 7 C$
Solid Color: 10 C$
Multicolor: 15 C$
Add-Ons: +3 C$
Custom Background: +5 C$

You may be wondering what these mean. Well, look below for an explanation.
Solid Color = A plain head with no markings. Dapples are okay.
Multicolor = A head with a base color plus additional markings (blaze, snip, etc).
Add-Ons = Horn, flowers, hat, halter, etc
Custom Background = Where you tell me what it should look like. If you don't get this, you still can choose a solid color.

You've looked and decide what you would like. Now it's time to make your purchase. To do this, just fill out the form below. It is kind of long, because I don't want to mess anything up. I do ask that you fill out all required sections though.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Ref:[/b]
[b]Custom or Solid BG:[/b]
[b]If Custom, Show Me a Ref:[/b]
[b]If Solid, What Color:[/b]
[b]Add-Ons (if any):[/b]
[b]Is It a Solid or Multicolor Horse:[/b]
[b]PM You When It's Done?:[/b]
[b]Total Price:[/b]
[b]Anything Else You'd Like Me To Know:[/b]

For anyone who wants to have an idea of what they are paying for, here you go. The links will bring you to some examples of my equine headshots. Also, these will all be done on oekaki.
One
Two
Three

Have a Nice Day and Thank You For Coming
(Oh, and feel free to mark)
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✏Equine Headshots Shop✏

Postby Charli13 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:32 am

bump
Hello all! My name is Charli. I love horses, drawing, and reading. I just joined CS last year, and recently got into oekaki and character collecting. If you would like to talk, I'm available, just shoot me a PM. Anyway, have a good day!
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charli13 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:35 am

b
Hello all! My name is Charli. I love horses, drawing, and reading. I just joined CS last year, and recently got into oekaki and character collecting. If you would like to talk, I'm available, just shoot me a PM. Anyway, have a good day!
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charli13 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:52 am

bump
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charli13 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:34 pm

bump
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charli13 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:24 am

bump
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me