[ Cottontail #168 - Northern Lights ] by acadicus

Based on Click to view
Artist acadicus [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
44 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[ Cottontail #168 - Northern Lights ]

Postby acadicus » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:16 pm

Day 28 - Draw or describe their favorite spot to spend the night; no limits!
    Owner: sleepyspaniel
    Name: Aurelia

This rabbit was designated female (doe) at birth.

Traits:
    -Unnatural coloration [VR]
Last edited by acadicus on Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Cottontail #168 - Northern Lights ]

Postby DigitalLinx » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:21 pm

Username: DVTProject
Name: Aurora
Prompt:
A large hill that dips down into a valley, revealing the near by mountain range. Aurora will come here almost every night either by herself or with friends to have small picnics in the moon, star, and rising sun light.
(Background from 'Wallpaperaccess.com')
Last edited by DigitalLinx on Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Good Memory? What's That?"
TheDigitalLinx/DVTProject
No Longer Active!

If you need to contact me, please reach me on either Discord or dA!
Disc: DigitalLinx#6169
dA: DVTProject
Image[/center]
DigitalLinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:22 pm

mark
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:12 pm

My goodness this kiddo is too gorgeous I'm sobbing πŸ’•

Username: astral.
Name: Luna
Prompt: wip ❀️
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“

send me a pm for whatever reason <3
Tam - she/her
discord; astral.#3158

artfight ;; toyhouse ;; my kals ;; coffee? ;;
deviantart ;; pyjammies ;; my nagas

sig art is by me <3
β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”š

astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gingy Tea » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:13 am

Username: Gingy Tea
Name: Solstice
Prompt: wip
Hello Lovelies!
Married to Easternwolf 10/29/2017
We trade unfairly at times.
Please do not ban us!
x
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
Charles Bukowski wrote:
.β€œUnderstand me.
I'm not like an ordinary world.
I have my madness,
I live in another dimension
And I do not have time for things
That have no soul."

xxxxx
xxxxxxxxImagexxxImagexx.xImage xx Image
Gingy Tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kindred β™‘ » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:10 pm

Username: sleepyspaniel
Name: Aurelia
Prompt:

Under the dawn of a milky, lavender twilight with a tinge of passionate pink, Aurelia was sprinting through the tallest stems of fireweed. She hadn't even climbed over the steep, craggy hills, and her fur was already tangled in knots! With a dash of excitement in every eager hop, she finally approached the top of her favorite cliff, with a soft grin to meet the Moon.

"Oh, Moon, I think I'm ready for my bedtime story!" she purrs through her teeth.

Hidden under the blanket of the Aurora's glow, the Moon bellowed a hearty laugh. Each night, this tiny Cottontail always returns from her small town shop, where she sells yarn and blueberry jam, to her absolute favorite spot to spend the night and hear the whimsical tales of the constellations. Some days, the Moon believes her paws must be too tired to race across the dry tundra, but she always makes it just in time. She believes it's the perfect overlook: the cliff reveals an inspiring, vast, open sky, and hidden in the shade is her comfortable nest of pine needles and Musk Ox wool.

The Moon hums a lullaby, and the stars become alive with a brilliant shine. Cancer scuttles across the horizon, along to the tune of the warm roars of bears Ursa Major and Ursa Minor. Pegasus's wings dot the sky, the hooves of the Centaur echo in the wind, and the trickles of water that Aquarius brings highlights the violet and teal beams of the Northern Lights.

Aurelia's days are always finished in awe as she falls asleep to the stories of song, and the Moon quietly plays his orchestra of light in her dreams. When the night's just nearly over, and the dawn's hues of sundae yellow and sweet, tangy orange begin to paint over the horizon, he whispers her a kind "Good Morning", yet is already ready to greet her the next night.

(as someone from Alaska, this made me deeply miss the tundra, i sincerely thank you for the chance at this beautiful design β™₯)
maisy | young adult | she/her

currently on a semi-hiatus
listening to: depeche mode - everything counts
playing: paleo pines
watching: mike tyson mysteries
feeling: Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
links & Β© : TH icon sig

kindred β™‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:17 am

mark!
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalons   art   adopts   writing   toyhouse  
icon by my friend!
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixieStoryteller » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:07 am

Username: PixieStoryteller
Name: Fae
Prompt:
Fae is a night-bunny, as you might have guessed. It is at night when she feels the most alive, energy prickling her paws and filling her with the desire to dance. Dancing, to Fae, can mean many things, like when she is helping someone, or when she is singing to herself, or when she has concocted a delicious meal. It is any time that she feels as though she is living her life to the full, saying that it is part of the dance of her life.
However, Fae also likes the more commonly known form of dancing. There is a place in the forest that she lives in where the shadows of the trees show up starkly against the grass of a clearing on clear nights. She often loves to dance here, saying that her dance partners are the shadows of the trees between whom she leaps and twirls, listening to the cadence of the nighttime sounds. Her favorite times to dance here are nights where the full moon shines, especially when there is a strong wind and the clouds lend their shadows to dance with as well. These are the nights when Fae feels so full of life that she sometimes wonders if she'll explode. But that doesn't stop her from taking part in The Dance.
PixieStoryteller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:59 pm

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Name: Nyx
Prompt:
    Night is a time where predators wake up and prowl the lands. Owls soar in the sky, bats flutter about, coyote and jackals roam the lands, all in search for something to eat. Nyx knows better than to foolishly leave her den at night.

However, she’s always dreamt of trying to sleep under the starry sky. Nyx’s den laid under a dead tree. The tree has been hollowed from being struck by lightning and going through a fire. The tiny cottontail has learned how to climb the hollowed tree from the inside, carefully stepping onto the fallen bark.

Eventually, when she’s high enough, there’s a small hole at the top of the tree where it’s too small for other animals to come in but just enough for the moon to cast her light into the tree, allowing for a beautiful dim light to illuminate the tree.

Nyx would often sleep there, bathing herself in the moonlight as sleep slowly takes over.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:14 am

Username: NARANDA
Name: Anisha
Prompt:
    Anisha snuggles up to Shallyaa'sside, pleased by her owner's arm wrapping around her protectively. The small rabbit could hear the breathing of the gentle giants around her. Most of them were asleep, but one, the largest of the pack, watched with keen eyes, guarding her owner, fellow Tokotas, and the little rabbit that was the smallest member of their pack. Wicka's piercing golden eyes hovered over the rabbit for only a second, evaporating the last of Anisha's worries. She was safe, no one could harm her here, curled up in her owner's arms and surrounded by a pack of massive bear-dog-like creatures ready to protect, no threat could ever reach her here.

The sky was full of colourful lights as the pack slept out in the open. They were travellers, wanderers, always moving and usually lived in tents. Tonight, the tents stayed folded and they pulled out the bedding in the middle of a field surrounded by mountains. It was cool and the air was still. No sign of a single cloud could be seen to block out the wondrous lights that danced across the sky.

"The lights remind me of you, Anisha." Anisha turned her gaze from the lights to her owner. Shallyaa was looking up at the sky with a soft smile on her face. "Even on the stormiest of nights, I'm glad I'll have the northern lights in you to bring me comfort." Anisha felt a warm, bubbly feeling rising up inside her as Shallyaa's pale blue eyes met her purple ones. It was nights like these that Anisha hoped would never end.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me