Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Aervanas - Customs by Calibri

Based on Click to view
Artist Calibri [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Aervanas - Customs

Postby Calibri » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:50 am

What is an Aervana? wrote:A beacon of hope, a guiding light in the darkness; an Aervana [air·vaa·nuh] is an irrepressible force for good. Gliding in to aid whoever they deem worthy of their attention, the ethereal Aervanas are characterised by their long, slender build and many feathered wings. It is also not uncommon to find specimens that possess feathered crests or even scales covering their bodies. The size of an Aervana may vary greatly, from small as a salamander you can put in your pocket to the size of an elephant you can't even fit inside your house - meaning there is an Aervana out there for everyone, regardless of their wants & needs. Perhaps you will find one that is right for you?

RULES

This subtopic has several uses. If you have an MYO you wish to turn into an Aervana, have claimed an artist entry with your MYO or have a design you wish to transfer onto Aervana lines, you can use this base!

This is not an editable. Do not use this base unless you are using it in relation to the Aervanas closed species.

Aervanas must have some number of wings. You are free to use as many of the premade wings as you desire for your Aervana, whether you want to take off a few pairs or keep all the pairs on, but you must have at least one pair visible on the design for it to be valid.

Aervanas have no rarities. This means artists can go wild and add edits to their heart's content!

You must keep a cover over your Aervana until it has been approved. Your Aervana will not be a real Aervana until it has received the stamp of approval from a member of Aervana staff.

Last edited by Calibri on Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ██
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me