Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Hiatus announcement (and where I'm drawing now) by Leopard_14

Artist Leopard_14 [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hiatus announcement (and where I'm drawing now)

Postby Leopard_14 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:48 pm

Hey guys! Its been quite a while, huh

(please read this first section, second one is optional)
As some of you may know, I recently got a new drawing tablet which unfortunately doesn't work very well with Oekaki. Because of that, I've been drawing on Clip Studio Paint. Since the Oekaki is basically all I was on CS for, I've just slowly stopped visiting the site to the point i barely log on weekly at all. I'm announcing a temporary hiatus until I get the motivation to come back.

So! What I've been doing offsite is learning how to draw humans, and I've become increasingly more comfortable in them to the point that the dog sketch above is the first animal I've drawn in around two months. b a s i c a l l y I've become,, obsessed with the mcyt/dream smp fandom, so thats what I've been doing. I've also been animating!

If you would like to continue following my art, you can follow me on one or more of three places! Firstly, my youtube channel (which I just hit 100 subs on, woo!). I post animatics and speedpaints over there, looking at a weekly basis now. I can guarantee almost everything I draw will be put on there. Secondly, my Deviantart. I'm fairly inactive here and pieces will be uploaded only occasionally there, and probably a few weeks after i do them. Lastly, I recently made an Instagram! Basically everything i draw will be posted here. Its also the site I'm most active on.

If you need to contact me, my discord account is Leopard#0989, or you can message me on insta c:

And just for an example of what I've been doing, here's a drawing of sapnap that I finished today. (Here's wilbur/ghostbur from a week ago as well)
Last edited by xem on Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam; please post discussions on the forum, not oekaki
inactive- only leaving account for oekaki gallery
Leopard_14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me