Based on Click to view
Artist Calibri [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Aervanas - Ongoing Artist Search

Postby Calibri » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:31 am

What is an Aervana? wrote:A beacon of hope, a guiding light in the darkness; an Aervana [air·vaa·nuh] is an irrepressible force for good. Gliding in to aid whoever they deem worthy of their attention, the ethereal Aervanas are characterised by their long, slender build and many feathered wings. It is also not uncommon to find specimens that possess feathered crests or even scales covering their bodies. The size of an Aervana may vary greatly, from small as a salamander you can put in your pocket to the size of an elephant you can't even fit inside your house - meaning there is an Aervana out there for everyone, regardless of their wants & needs. Perhaps you will find one that is right for you?

RULES

This is not an editable. Do not use this base unless you are using it in relation to the Aervanas closed species.

Aervanas must have some number of wings. You are free to use as many of the premade wings as you desire for your Aervana, whether you want to take off a few pairs or keep all the pairs on, but you must have at least one pair visible on the design for it to be valid.

Aervanas have no rarities. This means artists can go wild and add edits to their heart's content!

It would be beneficial if you made several artist entries. This way we have more of an idea what kind of style you have - show us what you've got!

If you are picked as guest artist, you may make up to 5 official adopts. If you do not make your 5 adopts within 2 months, you will be automatically removed from guest artist.

If you wish, you can let others claim your design and turn it into a real Aervana. You may also do it yourself (provided whoever wants to make the Aervana real has an MYO ticket, of course).

Last edited by Calibri on Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
    ██
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aervanas - Ongoing Artist Search

Postby Aesse » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:39 pm

Question, do we need a main thread for our guest artist entries, would that be preferred? :)
ImageImageImage
Art by me :)
Aesse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calibri » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:42 pm

Aesse wrote:Question, do we need a main thread for our guest artist entries, would that be preferred? :)

Preferably not - I find it much easier to browse through designs when they are separated and accessible from this thread rather than clicking through individual threads!
    ██
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:40 am

Mark

Last bumped by Calibri on Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:40 am.
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me