Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Seafoam Dragons - Semi-open species {|[DNP]|} by Undyne7119

Based on Click to view
Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Seafoam Dragons - Semi-open species {|[DNP]|}

Postby Undyne7119 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:08 pm

I'm so fluent in french that when my teacher told me to speak slowly so the rest of the class could hear, i found it so hard

Rare and dangerous, they dwell in the ocean deep below the surface. They can make deadly weapons, and are very smart. Carnivores and scavengers, their main feature is the lights trailing behind them. While they are dangerous, they can be tamed. It just takes some time to get them to trust you, but once they do, they will be your companion, always by your side to protect you...

RULES

-be kind to other CS members and members of the species
-do not break CS or oekaki rules
-no claiming the species as your own, i do not claim the idea of dragon-type species
-no making a seafoam dragon with traits over common unless you have the proper myo
-if you get 3 strikes, you're banned. no exceptions.
-if you block me or any admin for any reason, you are banned, same as if we block you, as we/you obviously do not want to communicate.
-an artist has the right to pm you if they do not want you participating in their adopts, and failure to listen will earn you a strike
-no begging, mini-modding, complaining
STRIKES:
none
BANS
wip

taking a break but i'm posting this hehe
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me