6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Child

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:56 am

New boy Phe

[S] shine, hair
[C] tail
[U] short fur, ears, pupils, tongue
[NR] sclera

The midnight moon, breathtaking and demonic. It's a haunting sight draped in mist. A creature draped in white, mysterious and dangerous, singing its siren's song to engulf any wanders that passed; knowing it would be their doom yet still wandering to it’s door. The glow of the moon enchanted them.

The sea followed the moon's moods blindly, whatever the moon felt the sea did too. A dangerous beauty that could control one's whims. Phe could understand why the sea was enchanted, for he was too. Yet the moon had many admirers. How many souls dreamt of the moon? He had dreamt it once, a world of darkness, with only the moon with it’s light. So he made a wish to a dark creature; a cruel wish he did speak.

I long for the moon
Yet it does not long for me
So I will take it chain it
Contain it in a world of my own
We will be in a beautiful place
The two of us alone

A twisted wish he spoke, yet he got it nonetheless. He discovered a world of darkness, a world of cold. He walked to the ends of the earth to find it, dragging his broken body yet all that did not matter. The oblivion that surrounded him could drag him in any moment, yet that did not matter, because the moon was there too. He had discovered a beautiful place, a place of darkness that only the moon could light.

The stag followed the moon, blinded by its beauty. He did not know he had lost his sight, his vision long gone black, yet it could still see the moon; the moon became his vision.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆