Khai by FluffyBirdie

Based on Click to view
Artist FluffyBirdie [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khai

Postby FluffyBirdie » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:09 am

Side note but I love his hair sm that this whole Egyptian prince came purely from that fantastic hair aaaa
Khai is a prince of a fantasy-Egyptian kingdom. His family was highly devoted to all the gods of Egypt, and to honor their reverence, the gods conveyed a message through their prophet: a great conflict would soon begin, and a son from this family would play the most vital role.

He's third son of the family, so the attention was mainly focused on his two older brothers who had many achievements and the peoples' hope that they would be the prophesied one. He is happy the focus is on them, though he secretly wants some recognition too, or any kind of praise that doesn't compare him to his siblings. He is reclusive, and has few relationships outside of his family. For family, he is on good terms with the eldest and his parents, though he is especially close to the second son, Meiri.

On his birthday, it was revealed the hero of the prophecy was him, not his two brothers. Khai found himself dragged from the shadows into the spotlight, facing people who now watched him critically and unhappily, wondering what made this third son better than his siblings. He also faces jealousy from his brothers, being extremely upset they were passed over for a younger brother that hasn't done any amazing feats. Even Meiri, who Khai would call his best friend, has pulled away from him.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery