Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cryptic by BoopoThyDrago

Based on Click to view
Artist BoopoThyDrago [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 4

Cryptic

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:49 am

Delta Stables

Cleverly Hidden // Cryptic
DFAB Mare
Dressage/3-day Eventing
Tobiano Dunalino
ee/aa/Crcr/Dd/Ff/Zz/Toto
Demi-Heterosexual
15.3 hh
1304.2 lbs
Father: N/A
Mother: N/A
Foals: N/A
Cryptic is a proud, stubborn horse. She is proud of her skills and of her coat and will often boast about them. She makes many other horses annoyed with her. She is a very stubborn and picky horse. Only certain people can train and ride her. She only lets certain horses breed with her and is critical and picky about them. She is one of the most loyal horses there is, especially to her riders.
Last edited by BoopoThyDrago on Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Find The Culprit! wrote:BoopoThyDrago dropped their ice cream on the ground and reasonably has been pretty down about it since.

fika. wrote:
      banned for dropping the ice cream ya silly billy

Please click my pokemon!
ImageImageImage
Other Sites: FR ARPG: Omens, Variegated, MP, Stars, Clandestine, Forest Birch, HW, Wild Cats, VoK, ItW Delta: Cattery, Stables
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cryptic - Breeding Slots

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:19 am

Private Breeding Slots
Slot I: Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name III Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name
Slot II: Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name III Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name
Slot III: Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name III Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name
Slot IV: Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name III Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name
Slot V: Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name III Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name
Slot VI: Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name III Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name
Slot VII: Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name III Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name
Slot VIII: Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name III Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name

Public Breeding Slots
Slot I: Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name [url]//[/url] User III Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name [url]//[/url] User
Slot II: Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name [url]//[/url] User III Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name [url]//[/url] User
Slot III: Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name [url]//[/url] User III Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name [url]//[/url] User
Slot IV: Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name [url]//[/url] User III Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name [url]//[/url] User
Slot V: Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name [url]//[/url] User III Show Name [url]//[/url] Barn Name [url]//[/url] User

Breeding Requirements wrote:To breed with Cleverly Hidden, you must draw the two horses together! Minimum of a sketchy-lined fullbody.

Code: Select all
[center][b][size=150]I Would Like To Breed With Cleverly Hidden!!![/size][/b]
[b]Your Horse Name:[/b] With Link to Ref
[b]Other Info:[/b][/center]
Last edited by BoopoThyDrago on Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Find The Culprit! wrote:BoopoThyDrago dropped their ice cream on the ground and reasonably has been pretty down about it since.

fika. wrote:

Please click my pokemon!
ImageImageImage
Other Sites: FR ARPG: Omens, Variegated, MP, Stars, Clandestine, Forest Birch, HW, Wild Cats, VoK, ItW Delta: Cattery, Stables
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cryptic

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:23 am

Res

fika. wrote:

Please click my pokemon!
ImageImageImage
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cryptic

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:23 am

Posting Open!

fika. wrote:

Please click my pokemon!
ImageImageImage
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me