[c] fur, tail
[uc] fur (back of neck), ears

edits: Snow White
[s] teeth, claws, hair, shine
[c] fur, tail
[uc] fur, pupil, tongue, ears
sorry for the wait everyone
Rose Red got distracted by a bear!
The story Mint and I went with was Snow White and Rose Red!
This will be a partner comp, so you'll be pairing up with another user
to win these two! To win them, what is a letter that'd
they'd write to each other?
who wrote the letter, and what was the others reply?
To clarify there will be a total of 2 letters.
They can be hand written or typed.
I look forward to reading your responses!
Please work together under one post, thank you!
Paste the code twice, filling it out for each user on the
same post <3
Code: Select all
username:
kalon: (Snow White or Rose Red)
kalon name:
letter: (first to write or one to respond)

Snow-White and Rose-Red are two little girls living with their mother, a poor widow, in a small cottage by the woods. Fair-haired Snow-White is quiet and shy and prefers to spend her time indoors, doing housework and reading. Dark-haired Rose-Red is outspoken, lively and cheerful, and prefers to be outside.

Ends January 17th 2021 @ 8pm est
Last edited by kolyakun on Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Litter 2020 - Snow White & Rose Red

Postby Knickknacks » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:49 am

username: knickknacks
kalon: rose red
kalon name: clemence - of french origin; "mild; merciful"
letter: [390 words]
    Bianca,

I hope this finds you well. Enclosed along with this letter is your share of the profit from the goods I was able to sell. Hopefully that’ll be able to carry you through the rest of your trip alright.

It’s been awhile since we’ve seen each other, hasn’t it? Though our arrangement has worked well- and I wouldn’t want to tie you down, when you do seem to love sailing so much- I find that I do miss you. I wonder how far away you are right now? There never is any telling for sure how long my letters will take to reach you. You’ll have to tell me all about the places you got to see when you come back with our next shipment.

Speaking of shipments- I was finally able to sell the last of the things you left for me last time. Of course I’m always grateful to you for your help- you know I’m really more of a homebody, and could never travel all around like you- but I will say that this latest batch was a bit odd. Wherever did you manage to find things like those? You’ll have to tell me where you got those fabrics, especially- you left so soon after dropping them off, but people certainly were interested in them. Perhaps you could see about getting some more?

And the jewels- goodness, it took me a while to find buyers for those, but they sold for a surprising amount. I rather suspect I may have been undercut, as the gentleman I sold them to seemed all too willing to part with his coin- but even so, I came away with a tidy profit, and couldn’t have been bothered to haggle over something I myself couldn’t ascertain the exact value of. However did you manage to procure those? Perhaps they’re a more common export in the lands where you’ve traveled? I’ll look forward to hearing the story behind those as well- you will stay for a more proper visit next time, won’t you? You’re always in and out, dropping off shipments and heading out again. I understand that this business is important, but I do miss my oldest friend sometimes, you know!

Do let me know when you’ll be able to come visit again. Stay safe until then, alright?

Your friend,

Clemence

username: zephara
kalon: snow white
kalon name: bianca - of italian origin; "white"
letter: [519 words]
    Clemence,

I’m sorry. After reading your last letter—I’m afraid I cannot continue as I have, I must tell you the truth. Answering your questions— it requires the truth, and this is a hard thing for me to give.

My dearest friend— I have been deceiving you about the true nature of my work. I have told you that I am a traveling merchant, importing and exporting goods from all over. I have claimed that the shipments I bring you of spices, textiles, fruit, and numerous other things, are goods that I purchase on my travels.

But the truth—the truth is, I am no merchant. I am a thief and a pirate. For years I have been raiding honest merchant ships, stripping them of their goods, and bringing them to trading companies, such as your own, to sell in exchange for a certain percentage of the profit. I have grown very rich because of my work, and I have done business with so many traders that I have lost count. You are only the latest partner of a long list.

You see, I did not want to involve you in my—work, for the majority of companies I have worked with have been ruined due to their selling of stolen goods. However, when I approached you and offered our current partnership, I felt I had no choice. Over the years I have been growing more and more infamous, I am wanted in many regions, and over time, I have been losing locations to sell my goods. Therefore, I decided that I had no other option but to seek you out.

This I realize, was a mistake. I have exploited you and our friendship, and for that I am truly sorry. If you want to avoid scandal, you will have to go to the authorities and report me. Tell them that I forced you into signing our contract. In this letter I am enclosing all the profit I have made from our partnership plus a bit extra to make up for any loss you sustain. Give the money to the authorities and give them any information you can about me, my ship, and anything else that they wish to know.
    Clemence, I know you probably won’t forgive me for lying, and I know I will probably never see you again. But I want you to know that I am sorry for my deception—and willing to sever ties, if that is what you desire.

-Bianca

Clemence,

Thank you for your last letter. I am glad to hear you and your business are flourishing. I am pleased to hear how well our partnership has been working out for you.

Sailing is indeed my passion, though I admit I oftentimes find myself missing you as well. However, I will be back to deliver another shipment soon, likely within the next week or two.

There is much I could tell you about my expeditions, but perhaps it would be best discussed in-person. We should set aside some time to catch up when I reach port.

See you soon.

-Bianca
Last edited by Knickknacks on Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeSocks » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:45 am

username: OrangeSocks
kalon: Snow White
kalon name: Willow
letter:

Willow wrote:Sister-

Good afternoon Redd. I am about to begin work on a very difficult potion and cannot speak with you in person when you return… from wherever you have gallivanted off to, so I am writing you a letter. I know reading is not your favorite activity, but I implore you to look over this carefully. The Doric family (they are the farmers with the twins) have been experiencing issues with the fertility of their soil and after some investigation, they suspect the cause may be mystical. I need to prepare a purifying potion for them to try. However, Master Tet has wandered off once again and is unable to procure the ingredients required for this recipe.
I hate to bother you with a request to run errands, but you know how I feel about being outside alone, especially walking through the middle of town. I am grateful for all of your care for me, despite not quite understanding where my fear comes from. To be entirely honest, I cannot entirely comprehend it myself. Your never-ending boldness impresses me, though I cannot help but feel frustration thinking about your careless freedom. But, that is beside the point, please do not worry about me.

Here is a list of things I need:

-White Sage
-Sumac Leaves
-Honey Comb. Please do not attempt to find one in the forest, I already know you will want to do this; they are sold in the market.
-Egg Shells
-Osha Root
-Coltsfoot. I hope you remember our lesson on how to identify different members of the daisy family.
-A frayed rope
-Various Bird Feathers. It is molting season, feathers on the ground should be plentiful, please do not chase birds in order to get their feathers.

Here is also a list of things we do not need, as I know you will bring them home once again if I do not mention them.

-Small animals. Animals are perfectly adapted to living outside, they do not need to be saved from their own homes.
-Any flowers from Ms. Addeth’s garden. I know they look pretty and might be useful, but she is still upset with us from last time.
-Stones and pebbles. We have enough. Yes, even if it looks “really cool”, we don’t need more.
-Poison Ivy. While useful in some potions, I do not want you to come home covered in rashes again. Remember: leaves of three, let them be. Hairy vine, no friend of mine.

Please stay focused as the Doric family needs this by tomorrow. Master Tet said he might bring home some treats, so use that as an incentive.
Thank you and much love,

Willow

username: Rosemoon
kalon: Rose Red
kalon name: Redd
letter:

Redd wrote:Willow,

<3<3I had just went off to grab ingredients for some fresh bread to go with dinner tonight when I saw just the loveliest patch of flowers! I am glad your letter got to me in time, as I was just headed back shortly.

<3<3The Doric family will have their potion! I will bring everything you need, no worries. You are very good at potion making, I have much confidence that when I return things will be excellent! I should pay the Doric's a visit soon, they are such a delight, and those twins know how to play a good game of Mother May I. You would also be good at Mother May I, I think! You are very thoughtful with your actions and decisions, it is very admirable.

<3<3Forgive my tangent. Do not worry about the running around Sister, I am more than happy to run these errands for you! In fact, I enjoy them very much, what with the ability to go through the woods and through the town to collect very interesting items. Did you know the other day I found a very interesting bookmark at Mister Lyel's shoppe? It was shaped like a blooming sunflower and I thought of you, figured you could use it in those books of yours you love so much! It also looked so much like your pressed flowers.

<3<3Looking at this list, I can guarantee you, Sister, that honey comb from the forest is VERY much a better resource than that from the market. It is MUCH sweeter when you retrieve it fresh from the hive! So I will go with my instinct and do that instead. I believe I have already unintentionally collected a good bundle of colts foot so that is great to hear it would be of good use! As for the feathers, I am sure the ones from more colorful birds would be a better choice compared to that of the dull pigeon, so I will look for those while I am out and about through the wood!

<3<3Another useful item I can gather is lots more basil. Did you know basil has properties to help with memory? I had strung a good amount of leaves together for a necklace to wear but it had happened to just fall apart while I was going through those flowers I had mentioned previously. It was worth finding that patch because I was able to create such a lovely bouquet! I made sure they weren't from Ms. Addeth's garden, I swear on my honor. I am fairly certain at least. Maybe you can paint them into something as equally wonderful, I would love to see it! I grabbed some lavender and daisies and daffodils and... Oh but I digress once again.

<3<3I promise I will come back, stone free, animal free, and rash free. Relatively stone free. Somewhat animal free. Completely rash free, though! I may have picked up a couple of smooth river stones already down by the bear cave. I may have also brought along a young newt. His name is Dobrick and I assure you he is very important to this mission, he is very good with directions, he is the one who lead me to the flower patch! Dobrick is a very fine newt, I know you're not fond of the outdoors but maybe if I brought some of the outdoors to you, you could still enjoy it. I made him a crown from this little dandelion, maybe that would be a good artistic inspiration! He could help with your potion work, and I can help as well. We will be your helpers! I'm sure Master Tet would be very pleased with an extra helping hand.

<3<3Bother, I lost my thoughts again. I am sure I can remember to look over this paper enough to remember. Wait for me by the doorframe and I will return shortly!

Love, Little Red
Last edited by OrangeSocks on Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Orange - She/Her - kalons
    ------------------------------
    Nervous bean doing her best.
    Happy to chat! Lover of D&D,
    Star Trek, drawing, & cats!
OrangeSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:26 am

username: 22tabby
kalon: Snow white
kalon name: Sterling
letter: First to write
username: Sobble
kalon name: Ixora
letter: reply

Last edited by sobble on Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:15 pm

username: Ucanthandleme
kalon name: Ludic
letter:

To my dearest sister,

Let me begin this letter by stating I have barely written a sentence yet have a pounding headache from both your actions and mothers too. I was truly gobsmacked when I received the letter from the estate detailing your actions while you have been recuperating there. Mother when she heard of your escapade pruned her favourite rosebush to the point that all remains are twigs, she then proceeded to push the blame off on father in her anger.

I must say, what were you thinking when you decided to knock Count Bradick out with the umbrella you had in hand during your walk. Such a decision was unwise, you should have knocked him over the head in an alley with no witnesses, you truly are so hot headed, but I guess you can’t be blamed as you inherited it from our mother. Now don’t get me started on the repercussions of knocking the Count out in public, father now has a pile of paperwork to do, so he is able to pin a crime over the Counts head, truly troublesome.

Dear sister I must say that was not the worst of your actions reported to us, did you believe it wise to attempt arson at the estate. Father and I have told you many times you have no talent for cooking, it’s best if you give up as this is the fifth chef that has quit while you have been at the estate. Mother when she heard blew her top, saying some rather uncouth words about you, father fell asleep by the third chapter of words mother used to describe you.

Worst of all however, why did you decide it was a good idea to bring the family spider Francis to a tea lunch with the other ladies at the estate? I heard three of the ladies directly fainted, two ran away tripping one another into the pond and another attempted to squish Francis to which you completed an impressive round kick to their face. I was greatly disappointed in your unladylike demeanor, until I heard it was Lady Dorothy who you kicked, to which when I heard danced in glee and made sure to keep that one incident from mother.

As such, due to all your misdemeanors mother has decided to go to the estate to aid in your recovery, while father and I ‘sadly’ will stay at home without either of you. We have already booked a boring trip to the hotsprings so we may keep our minds from the grief of the two beautiful ladies in our family being absent. I wish you good luck with our mother.

From you dearest brother,
Ludic

username: Mastergirl7
kalon name: Rosaria
letter:
To my darling brother,

Little sibling please allow me to explain my actions. I understand that things have not gone… Well, but my actions were reasonable!

I'd first like to point out that the Count is very toffee-nosed. I had to listen to him complement himself for half an hour! It's not my fault that due to his incessant rambling I began to grow tired and the umbrella 'accidentally' slipped from my grasp. It is also not my fault that the Count has an extremely thin skull.

Brother I'm offended you think so little of my skills in the kitchen; i'll have you know the guard hounds love my cooking. Look I may have made a few mistakes in my latest dish but that's no reason for the chef to be a wuss and bail on me. Oh well, I'm sure I will find someone else who appreciates my food how much effort I put into my cooking.

Lastly, I thought Francis had been looking awfully lonely lately. Thus, I thought the girls would adore the little thing, sadly I was mistaken. I have to admit it was not one of my wisest decisions, however, I do not regret saving our precious little Francis even if it did cost future invitations to their tea lunches. And as for the lady my mistaken round kick to the face was purely 'accidental'.

Do not trouble yourself with worries dear brother for I have made a foolproof plan to avoid mother like the plague. This may be the last letter I send to you for a while but I can assure you it won't be my last.

From your dearest sister,
Rosaria

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:47 am

just a reminder that this ends tonight! if anyone needs extensions don't hesitate to message me ^^

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baylin » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:43 am

Username: Baylin
Kalon: Snow White
Kalon name: Lucero
Letter:
ImageImage

Username: iBrevity
Kalon: Rose Red
Kalon name: Rory
Letter:

Transcribed Letters + decoded
Last edited by Baylin on Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanrouge » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:37 pm

username: LuciferFalling
kalon name: Cecilia
letter: Image
Paper credit

Transcript:
My dearest Rose Red,

The days are becoming shorter and the nights colder as winter begins to set in. Often, I look out of my bedroom window at the colours of the setting sun and the vibrancy reminds me of you. I miss your smile, the way that it lit up any room and turned even my darkest days bright. I miss your laugh, the soft melody has always been like music to my ears, without it, the house seems quiet...
You will be glad to know that I ventured outside the front garden today, I had an adventure in the forest. It seems that in your absence, I'm becoming more the sister that I know you would have wished for. I still can't quite work myself up to a dip in the river, not after father's tales of snapping crocodiles and other ghastly beasts lurking in the depths. I'm not as brave as you yet. I've been keeping mother on her toes, though. I picked herbs from beneath the shrubbery (it finally gave a little bit of flavour to her cooking) and some flowers to decorate the house for your arrival. I'm too afraid to tell her that the scent is far too poignant with how many she's put in my room. Shakespeare was wrong, a rose by any other name certainly doesn't smell as sweet. Plenty of flowers, I am discovering, smell rather more like grass.
I do hope that you have been keeping safe, while I'm sure that father would never allow any harm to befall you, I know how you can be with your adventures. I still recall, when we were children, you climbing the apple tree at the bottom of the garden. Mother and father both told you not to, but I could see the determination in your eyes. You never let anybody stop you, nor tell you what you can and cannot do. I have to admit that that is one of the things that I most admire about you. You don't stop for anybody but yourself. I wish that I could be a bit more like that.
But all of that aside, how is Paris? Your adventure with father, are the sights as wonderful as everyone would have you believe? Is it truly the most romantic place, where the stars shine brighter than anywhere else and ivy and flowers intertwine between the brickwork? Oh, please, please tell me that it is as lovely as they say; a wonderland fit for a storybook?
I wonder if it may snow while you and father are visiting. The book that I found the other day had wonderful illustrations, sunlight glimmering off of the freshly fallen blanket of snow. Everything looks different covered in white, a similar sensation to taking a walk in the dark of night, the twilight changes all of the colours, doesn't it?
If it does happen to snow, however, I do fear for your safe return, you and father. I know that he speaks freely and often about his journeys to white-tipped peaks and treacherous waters, but occasionally I do wonder if he isn't exaggerating, just a little. These grandiose stories, the tales that he weaves for us, that ensnare us... Could he really have done all of it?
Well, no matter. Soon, I hope to be able to travel with you, to carve our own way in the world, to go on our own adventures and create unforgettable memories together. To recount incredible tales to mother and father, just as father did when we were little. Just you and I; Rose Red and Snow White.

Yours always,
Snow
xoxo

username: ∘Raven∘
kalon name: Vixen
letter: Image
Paper Credit

Transcript:
Snow White
I cannot express the gratitude I felt when I saw your letter arrive, Father brought it to me, but I am sure you wrote him as well even though he wishes to read the one you sent. Doubtless, Mother must be glad to have a bit of peace and quiet in the house, though I know that it is much too quiet for me. Father and I arrived in Paris last week by steamship, and much to his relief it was uneventful.
There were reports of some dastardly lawbreakers as we arrived in the port, evidently, there had been a purse stolen. But Father worried that the gift he got for Mother would be damaged in the rush as we docked and left the ship. I do hope that you can hide this letter from her, as you know that I cannot keep a secret, but he bought her a blown glass vase that is beautiful to look at as the sun shines through it, making it seem like crystal. He says I am too reckless, and he will not let me hold it or carry it for him, but nonetheless, I am excited for her to see it.
About the apple tree, I do dearly hope that Renard has not cut it down. I am sure you remember him threatening to cut it down when he could not get enough sunlight for his turnips because of the narrowness of his garden. Father has not let me do anything that I would consider to be dangerous, but he was in quite the fit when he saw me crossing a swinging bridge in the alps that apparently was off-limits. I sometimes rush around too much to notice signs, but there is usually too much to see and never enough time to see it.
I know you have always been frightened of the outdoors after the accident you had with the ice, and while I never wish to make you feel guilty about not wanting to, I do wish you could see the places we have been and the things we have done! Paris is so beautiful, and the lights of the city at night are something I will never forget. The museums are immaculate, and the artwork is gorgeous!! You would really like the food as well, there are so many pastries that I could never name and so many different sorts of bread. Perhaps I can have some sent to you, but I am afraid they will not be good when they arrive. It is worth trying though, to bring a little bit of our adventures to you. I miss you dearly, and I am looking forward to seeing you next month. I will be certain to have souvenirs that will not spoil for you. I know you like collecting crystals and charms, and I am certain that I can find some that would suit your tastes.
With all my love,
Red Rose

The little flower doodle on each page belongs to me ♡
Last edited by Vanrouge on Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LEFT SIDE, RIGHT SIDE━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 歯を突き出して パッパッパッ
━━━━━ [ HAHA,YOU ARE KING ] ━━━━━
I love my gay sons
Make out with the dragon
● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●
I found him in the woods, he's mine now.
KING My Kalons Link

Vanrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:41 pm

I have gotten a request for an extension-
so this will now end on the 24th of January at 8pm EST

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broccoli_Bento » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:27 pm

username: Broccoli_Bento
    kalon name: Aubrey
    letter:

Dear Wisty,

Do you remember the last time we sent letters to each other was when we were kids, and we made that cardboard mailbox between our bedrooms?

Well, with it having been so many years since then, I decided that I your dear wonderful sister, would send to you a letter!
And don't go telling me that "we can text or call instead", cause it won't work on me.
Let's just have a little fun with this, like we did when we were kids!

So, how's the weather over there?
Just kidding, but for realsies, how's everything going?
Last I heard from you things were getting a little rough, did it all get cleared up?

Well, as for me I'm trying out some new jobs again, and before you get mad at me thinking that I got fired again, I didn't get fired, but I did get excused from continuing my work duties.
Okay, yes I got fried fired, but everything's okay.

By the way, I was playing pokemon yesterday and I actually found a shiny evee eevee, and you know what I did?
I didn't even notice until after I hit it with a critical, with my Machamp.
I'm such a klutz.

Milk
Eggs
Tomatoes
Celery
Bread
Pop-tarts
Bananas
Pancake mix

I just left for like five minutes and already forgot I was writing this, and accidentally used my letter for my grocery list...
I'm really just showing off how clumsy I can be.

Oh, I just remembered something you said a while back ago!
You said something about this guy you liked, and I want all the details!
What does he look like, his personality, his job, everything!
I have to know what kind of guy my sister has her eyes on.

What else should I write here?
Does a letter have to be lengthy and pages long, or can it be as short as a post-it note?
I don't know, but feel free to respond any way you want, just as long as you respond via letter.

I can't wait to hear back from you, and I'll be patiently I'll be waiting.
Lots of love

Aubrey

— — — — —

username: Discontinued
    kalon name: Wisteria "Wist"
    letter:

Aubrey,

Your ability to go the long way, despite the simplicity created by today's technology, never ceases to amaze me. This letter-writing business is almost on par with your idea of maintaining a landline. How in the world does that make for better communication than a cell phone??

Well, as it seems writing this letter is the only way I can communicate with you now (heaven forbid you answer any of my calls, you dork), I'll just try to have a little fun with it. But I'm not going to write more than two letters max, mark my words.

Weather is fine, but I guess constant rain would seem 'rough' to you, miss sunshine. ; )
As for your job, honestly, what did you do this time? You didn't seriously drool over any of the cute guys working there, did you? Didn't that happen at your last job? You know, the one at the DVD rental place. Pretty sure you're not even allowed to step into that building anymore.

Oh geez, your obliviousness amazes me. Who wouldn't recognize a shiny?? Especially something cute like an Eevee? I swear, we really should get your head examined some day. Maybe see how many marbles are left and to see where we can find some new ones to stuff in there.

Aubrey, please give up the pop tarts. I swear, you inhale those things like pieces of paper!
Ha, remember when you used to eat paper? Maybe writing letters could actually be fun. I like bringing up embarrassing memories about you. I can't wait until you start dating someone. I could tell stories about you for days.

Oh, about that. Um, I don't feel super confident writing about him on paper. Bentley - crap! You can't read that scribble, can you?? Let's just not talk about boys, okay? Gosh, now you have me all embarrassed. Thanks a lot, Aubrey.

Well, I hope you're happy. I wrote a reply, and like I said, maybe I'll write one more, just for you. But after that, you better start answering your phone when I call! Or, you know, maybe check your email once in awhile? Whatever. I know I can't win with you, miss sunshine. I never will, but I guess that's what makes you so lovable. But please, maybe have your next scheme involve something that uses technology? For me?

All the love in the world,

Wist

Heyo heyo have a happy dayo~!
infp • autism • adhd • adult • Jan 31 • they/them • genderflux

I'm Nic, but feel free to call me by my user, however condensed you'd like even!
I'm super shy, weird, and awkward, but aren't we all at some point? Lol
I love to draw, play video games, and listen to music. Pretty much just a normal dude.

[Toyhouse] - [My Kalons] - [My Wermz] - [My Sqim]

Discord: broccoli_bento
Broccoli_Bento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me