Holiday Love!

"Holiday Love!" by PetiteDoggo

Dressup entry

Holiday Love!

Postby PetiteDoggo » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:36 pm

This is a submission based off a dearly beloved Boer goat (who looked just like this pet), who was once my best friend and four-legged son. He passed away from a stroke and this will be my second Christmas without him.

There are different items in this submission that reflect my time with him. The envelopes represent not only how much I loved him, but the many entries I wrote in my journal about his goofiest moments, and his unfortunate passing. The gifts represent how much I spoiled him on his birthday and Christmas (with the plush animals being similar to ones I actually gave him). The sweater and scarf represent the coats and warm items we used to put on him whenever it was cold. The roses on the head represent the many flowers and figurines I left (and still leave) at his grave. Lastly, the beautiful dome with snow represent the lovely glass case I have in my house full of ribbons we won, pictures we took, gifts we were given... If you spent the time reading this, thank you. May you have a blessed holiday.
{PetiteDoggo/LittlePuppy} {They/Them}
PetiteDoggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me