Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

C4C !!! | [open] by Akua

Artist Akua [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

C4C !!! | [open]

Postby Akua » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:08 pm

figured i would try one of these!! :D

i just threw these designs together in 2 seconds so if you really wanna see more complex serious designs check my gallery lol. i just wanted quick examples for human anthro and feral in one spot x'D

rules wrote:- i will try to give feedback whether i claim or not!! ;u; if i don't, you're 100% free to do whatever you want with your designs!
- please only submit one at a time!! feel free to go again once i give my response though
- if i accept, i will give the same amount that you give me! as in, if you do a sketch fullbody, you'll get a sketch fullbody. a bust for a bust, and so on
- i can be a lil fussy, so please don't be hurt if i don't connect with the design! on the other hand, i am a character hoarder, so if i connect at all to a design, i won't hesitate to grab it x'D
- please tell me where to credit you!!
- please don't sell my end of it unless there's art added first! trades are fine however
- credit my th, and please tell me where to credit you!
- not a rule, but keep in mind i am much better at drawing androgynous or feminine anatomy when it comes to humans!

this is pretty long, so if you don't feel like reading too much, go ahead and read just the first three likes as well as the dislikes, those are the most important lol. the rest of my likes are more for inspiration! where as the first 3 likes are more like requirements for me to connect to a char ^^"
likes wrote:
humans, kemonomimis, humanoids with natural skin tones, anthros, and ferals!

female characters! they don't need to be feminine; feminine as possibly can be is still a-okay and i can love it, but so are androgynous and masculine leaning female characters, or characters that can work as any of those things! i love them all!

if you're gonna do a non-female anthro/human; in that case, please keep them feminine or androgynous!!

i have a Huge soft spot for designs that use accents of multiple neon colors on a primarily brown base! like the more colorful types of brown, not just gray leaning ones. like think cosmic brownies but a bit lighter on the brown!

my favorite color is blue! particularly teals, azure, and cerulean! though any sort of blue can look really good! however, i really do love all colors, so blue isnt Required if you have other inspiration. i LOVE all colors and variety, so if you have no blue ideas, do whatever!

blue combined w purple, pink combined w green/yellow, etc

BRIGHT! whether its accents on dull to eyeburners, i just love bright colors! all of them!

some hybrid traits! unique creatures! fantasy creatures! etc! however, i still prefer faces to be some sort of mammal[cats, dogs, foxes, red pandas, weasels, tasmanian devils; any sort of mammal with a nose in that sort!] i just love really unique creatures!!

hi-tech!

fluffy tails of any length! super long or super short, idc, i just love drawing fluff! but tbh, even without the fluff, unique and unusual tails are just really awesome

accessories!! i looove characters having unique accessories

themed designs! literally any sort of theme! i just love thematic characters

dislikes wrote:too much black! i don't like working with pure black or pure monochrome colors. even paired with colors if there's too much black i usually have trouble connecting in most cases ;u; it can look really cool, but i personally would definitely prefer brown instead of black, or just fully unnatural. small accents and generally /dark/ designs are fine though!

horses, or anything with that sort of nose and muzzle. they can be fun to draw, but they aren't really for me

nose piercings. piercings in general i'm pretty picky with, but i personally really do not like nose piercings at all

skull face characters. just...really not for me

monochrome - like, even in the sense of being one color[all diff shades of but still all blue/pink/purple/etc]. it can be very pretty! i just already feel like i have a lot of that. go for it if its all you can think of, though

this is going to sound weird, but i just. hate buttons. so unless you feel like the clothes on your design really call for it, please avoid buttons
- ☆ ----- ----- ☆ -

char4char
discord: azulunae | TH: azulunae

ImageImage

- ★ ----- ----- ★ -

Image why couldn't this be what i got on my account ;-;
Akua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: C4C !!! | [open]

Postby Beanieboipaws » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:05 pm

Big mark
Hello everyone! I hope you have an awesome day!
I'm an artist, I love drawing, gaming and trying to push myself into doing things out of my comfort zone
I'm trying to collect every lion on chicken smoothie! Any trades would be awesome ^^

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 64 people.
I have received 39 gifts.
I have nuked 10 people.
I have received 6 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.
Beanieboipaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gouache » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:08 am

I love your work, mark!
i no longer collect pets, so i'm not very active
i will occasionally login to answer pms!

gouache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akua » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:43 am

leafmealone wrote:
I love your work, mark!