Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Fluff Unit for Scoinwolf >.> by ThousandSounds

Artist ThousandSounds [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Fluff Unit for Scoinwolf >.>

Postby ThousandSounds » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:16 pm

Yaaaaaasssss
Fire boooiii
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fluff Unit for Scoinwolf >.>

Postby Scoinwolf » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:17 pm

omg I love him so much!! His name will be Hayes <3 ("little flame")

The youngest son of the king, Hayes is often overshadowed by his many older siblings. His father tending to focus on his oldest brothers, the apparent heirs, Hayes felt rather expendable most days. Trained in court from a young age, Hayes has a natural aptitude for leadership (which his advisors were excited to tell the king, who downplayed it, not realizing how significant it really was) and his nannies/advisors were always encouraging him to take on more responsibilities, always exposing him to new experiences. As a result the youngster had a well rounded education that he took to fiercely.

Growing more and more restless, and craving fatherly love, Hayes eventually takes to sneaking out of the castle and mingling with the townsfolk. As the least presented of the royal family, it's easier for him to blend in, not many really knowing of him nor what he looks like. He can pass off his distinct height and appearance as being a distant cousin to the throne, which most tend to accept. He's noble, but not in such a way that they feel like there's expectations of how to act.

Excited with a newfound ability to world jump, Hayes takes to traveling beyond his home planet, reveling in the anonymity that the new cultures provide him. Meeting Highjinx on the merged world of Noviliox he quickly finds himself being adopted and is absolutely thrilled. With his king father neglecting to even notice his son's disappearances, even when Hayes roamed for days, the youngster grew more bold and more excited to shed his royal duties to go spend a normal life with Highjinx. Eventually having to confess who he really was, the son of a foreign king, Highjinx and Hayes' bond only grew. Hayes is more than happy to have everyone mistake Highjinx as the traveling foreign royalty, offering his learned skills to his adopted father to help him out (most everyone mistaking their side conversations as Highjinx being the one explaining to Hayes)
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me