Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Weird Sparkledog-Demon hybrid thing by DizzyGlitchez

Artist DizzyGlitchez [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Weird Sparkledog-Demon hybrid thing

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:11 pm

I'm kinda thinking on naming them Daemon, and i already made up a backstory for them.

Before Daemon was... well, Daemon, he used to be a wolf called Adam. Adam loved gambling and participating on bets - he won a lot and he lost sometimes, but he definitely won more times than he lost, mostly because he had tricks up his non-existent sleeve; he cheated a lot.

One day, Adam met with a wizard who wanted to bet on what snail was gonna win in the Snail Race. They then decided to do a private bet between themselves, but it was big: If Adam won, he would become the second richest person in the world, meaning the only reason he'd have to gamble is for the fun of it. However, if Adam lost, he'd be turned into the most ridiculous sparkle critter imaginable, to be ridiculed and made fun of for the rest of his life.

Adam paid the owner of the snail he bet on to make sure their snail won, so he was absolutely sure he was gonna win this bet. A few days later, the snail race started, and turns out the owner of the snail Adam bet on was a bit of a scammer, so they kept the money, but didn't do anything to the other snails to slow them down.

The snail the wizard bet on won. The wizard pulled Adam aside for a sec, turned him into a sparkledog/demon hybrid, and ran away.

At first, Adam was FURIOUS with this. As he was walking out of the snail race, lots of people made fun of him behind his back.
He tried to ignore it until he got home, and he didn't go out until his food was running low and he had to go get more. This always happened: He went out, got made fun of, stayed inside until food was low, went out again, rinse and repeat. Eventually, he got used to it, and decided to rename himself "Daemon", because he thought it was a cool name, and Adam didn't really fit him anymore.
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me