Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lambicorn #253 // Soft Kitty

Postby Only_Sky » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:49 pm

STYLISH Curly Paw-Hooved Lambicorn
[ Custom ears, custom tail, major fur edits, whiskers ]

This a multi-lambicorn comp! There will be two RU's alongside this lambie!

Tell me the story of how they found home.
No limits, but please don't go too overboard (eg over 3000 words or sumn)

⇣⇣⇣ CONTEST ! ⇣⇣⇣
⭐︎ Ends 12/5/20⭐︎
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorn #253 // Soft Kitty

Postby Maringue » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:08 pm

Username: Bunnila
Name: Sachi

Prompt:

Sand, salt in the mouth, the sound of the waves and the ocean breeze. Sachi opened his eyes and was laying on a beach. Sachi couldn't believe it! The last thing he could remember was going on a cruise with his family. How did he end up here? The first thing Sachi did was find some fresh mangoes that were near the beach. After chowing down Sachi looked up and was eye to eye with a tiger.
"You're not from around here, are you?"
"..Nope" Sachi replied.
"I'm Max, I think I have a way for you to get back to the mainland."
"Really?!"
"Yes, but how much do you like water?"
"Not at all."
"Well, you might just have to get over it."
Max walked Sachi over the edge of the water and whistled really loud. All of a sudden a dolphin emerged from the surface of the water.
"Marina, can you get this fellow back to the mainland?" Max asked the dolphin.
"Why of course!"
Max turned to me, "Alright hop on."
Sachi thought this tiger was crazy! He stood there for a few seconds and realized he was dead serious. Sachi grabbed on to the fin of Marina and closed his eyes until it was over.
After some time...
"Here you are cutie!" Marina chuckled.
Sachi finally opened his eyes and he was back on land! He knew where he was! With a quick thank you, he started sprinting home.
Last edited by Maringue on Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her ♡ ENTP ♡ Pansexual

Signature Art © © | Toyhouse
ImageImageImageImage
Maringue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yibeullin » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:07 am

Username: Yibeullin
Name: Marlene
Prompt: wip ♡

【STARS】
▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mommy of many 🐾🌱🕊👶🏻
ImageImage

"coding credit"
▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪
Yibeullin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:40 am

Username:Blood-moon
Name: rose
Prompt: the young lambicorn lay on the floor. She had no real place to call home, as much as she tried she couldn’t love anyone or thing. Her paws hurt as she got up, each step inflicting more pain. Her vision blurred as other lambicorns walked by. No one noticed her, she wanted to be seen. She would run up to every lamie she saw until one noticed her. At the time she was a lambaby, and didn’t know how to speak. As the purple lamicorn noticed her she let out a squeak of happiness. “My name is Lyla” the purple lamie said. Lyla’s teacup ears whistled as the wind went past her, Rose let out another squeak and rolled onto her back. She ran over to a rose bush and let out a questioning squeak. “That’s a rose” Lyla told her. Rose pointed at herself “me rose” she said in a squeaky voice. From that day on the two became good friends and where inseparable.
Last edited by blood-moon on Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:33 am

Username: KestrelTheFirecat
Name: Ginger
Prompt: Wip
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:08 am

Username: nio
    Name: Nepeta
    Prompt: wip!
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:45 pm

Username: WitchHazel
Name: Saffron
Prompt: Saffron has always been a bit of a drifter.
Growing up on the streets wasn't easy. For most of her life, Saff had to resort to stealing to survive. She couldn't remember ever notbeing homeless - even when her mum was alive. She didn't remember her mother in great detail; she had been very young when she'd passed. The only strong memory she had of her mum was the warm smell of lilac.
Saff was running one of her usual shakedowns - she bumped into a brown-furred lambie, feigning surprise.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Saff lied. The impact had knocked the stranger's circular glasses off of his face. "Here, let me help you up."
"No no, my apologies, madame," the lambie spoke softly yet clearly, with a light british accent. "I really should be watching where I'm going!"
Ignoring his insistences, Saff helped the antlered lambie to his feet, deftly slipping a paw into his satchel as she did so. Her claws found purchase on a leather rectangle, which she pulled out and slipped into the folds of her fur.
"Well then!" the stranger spoke, dusting himself off. "If that's that, then I'll be off." He politely dipped his head to her, heading in the direction of the forest.
Saffron herself wasted no time in ducking into an alleyway. The felid lambie pulled out the small rectangle of leather, eager to see what treasures it held inside. She inspected in closer, and her face fell. The leather object wasn't a wallet at all. To her dismay, it was a book! She cursed her ill luck, tossing the book atop a pile of junk nearby. The tiny leatherbound book fluttered open, revealing lines of poetry scrawled across the page. But that wasn't what caught Saffron's attention.
A faint waft of lilac pervaded the air.
Saffron froze, standing completely still as memories came flooding back. She heard a child's laughter - her laughter. A comforting touch leading her onwards, carrying her by the scruff when she got too tired to go on. A gentle song, half-forgotten on the wind.
Shaking herself to clear her head, Saffron carefully padded over to the book. The scent grew stronger the closer she got. She found it... odd, seeing as the lambie she'd taken the book from had smelled nothing like lilacs. In fact, he had smelled of dust and black tea. Curiously, she retrieved the book, flipping through its pages. A small brass plaque on the outside read "Arcanum Obscura".
She thought the least she could do was return the book; she had no use for it herself.
-
Not long after, Saffron had left the town behind her, following a cobblestone path into the forest. A large tudor-style building loomed ahead, with beautiful mahogany half-timbering. The scent of lilacs had led her here, though there were none to be seen. As she got closer to the building, she could make out the words "Arcanum Obscura" etched into a wooden sign.
With a reluctant sigh, Saff closed the distance between her and the great mahogany doors. She rapped on them with the large brass knocker a few times.
"Yes?" The brown lambie from before answered, seeming rather frazzled.
"I'm here to return this," Saff explained, holding out the book. The rabbit-esque lambie barely looked at the book as he ushered her inside.
"Herrick Haberly, Head Librarian and owner of Arcanum Obscura" he briefly introduced himself. "Now, let's see that book." He gently took the book in his paws, looking at it with a puzzled expression. "This is - I had this on my person - how did you get this?" His voice grew more stern with each word.
"You must've dropped it when we bumped into each other this morning," Saff lied effortlessly.
"Hmm, yes, I suppose so..." Herrick mumbled. Saff was about to slip out, when Herrick fixed her with a piercing stare.
"What did you say your name was?"
"I didn't," Saff shot back. She waited a few moments before replying once more. "It's Saffron," she stated.
The look of partial recognition that Herrick had been wearing skyrocketed into full-blown familiarity. "Saffron?" he looked slightly taken aback. "As in Saffron Rosenburg?"
Saffron stopped dead in her tracks. "How do you -" Her ears flicked back in uncertainty before she spoke again. "How do you know my name?"
Herrick's expression softened. "I was a friend of your mother's growing up," he explained sadly. "Tragic really, what happened to her. Awful. I - er -"
Saffron's raised hackles told him that he had struck a nerve, so he quickly closed his mouth. It didn't stay that way for long; Herrick was prone to chatting when anxious. "Thank you for returning the book - er, it's a Whitman pocket edition," he explained. "If there's anything I can do - some food, hot tea, anything - please, let me know." He had evidently taken in her dirty, disheveled state, and made some deductive judgements.
"I don't need your charity," Saffron spat, bristling.
"I meant no offence!" Herrick insisted, attempting to smooth things over. "I just meant... you returned my book. The least I can do is lend you somewhere to stay, at least for a little while."
Saffron shifted uncomfortably. On one hand, she was a tough, independent gal who could take care of herself. On the other... the idea of a warm bed sounded really nice. Plus clean water and non-dumpster food...
"Fine," she eventually agreed. "One condition - could you -" she hesitated, ears flicking. "Could you tell me about my mother?"
Herrick's eyebrows raised. "Of - of course," he stammered. A brief moment of silence passed as he regarded Saffron. "Why don't you sit down? I'll go make us some tea."
-
They spent the remainder of the day reminiscing. Saffron learned more about her mother than she had ever known, and felt closer to her for it. She couldn't help but think that it was her mother's spirit who led her to Herrick.
Over the time spent talking, Saffron came to learn that home wasn't a physical place - it was wherever your loved ones were. In meeting Herrick, Saff had reawakened her love for her mother. Saff learned that 'home' wasn't a place - it was a feeling. As long as her mother's love was with her, she would always be home. Nonetheless, in the time she spent with Herrick learning about her family, she began to look up to him and value him, almost like a paternal figure. He became a part of her 'home'. As such, Saff spends the remainder of her days living in a small apartment above the library - a home in both senses.

(Sorry this is so long! When I get an idea/story prompt I kinda go ham T-T I couldn't really figure out a way to cut this down without cutting story/character details rip)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:40 pm

Username: Griff
Name: Sinai
Prompt:

Ever since she could remember, she had been alone. She could never remember anyone else, having learned to survive using what she could find on the roads or in nature. She had seen clusters of lambies before of course, but she always reckoned that it just wasn't for her.

What she hadnt realized is that she had caught the eye of a local family, a pirate trio who frequented the waters nearby. And one day, she discovered she had company, who had brought her a lunch. "Hey there Scallywag," said the grey lambie, with a bright smile. "Name's Cobalt, what's yours?"

To her surprise, each day, at least one of the three would visit her. She found herself growing a bit more relaxed around them, happy. And then came the day they asked if shed like to hitch a ride on their boat. Well, why not? So the lone lambie found a family of sorts, becoming the newest crewmate and making amazing discoveries across the sea!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:28 pm

Username: rem sleep
      Name: vanessa
      Prompt:

There was one time, during a cold winter storm, that Vanessa got lost on her way home. She was walking home from a friends' house when she realized that, as the snow fell down harder and harder, the streets were starting to all look the same, all blurred together by the thick blanket of white snow that crunched under her feet as she began to hurry along. Panic was starting to rise even then, though she couldn't explain quite why-- she was still confident she could find it-- it wasn't that far, she told herself, not that much farther yet and she'd be back home safe and sound! But some nagging thought kept bothering her, that she'd already made a wrong turn, that she was walking the wrong way, that the houses didn't look quite right-- but then, it might've just been the snow making their shapes strange and foreign to her. Vanessa felt the anxiety rise into her throat as the minutes stretched out.

Oh gosh, where was she?

She spun in a circle once, twice, three times-- she didn't recognize any of these houses! Now she was really beginning to panic. She pulled her cloak in closer around her body, breathing hard, trying to swallow down the rising panic. She knew if she freaked out, she was never going to get home, and the snow was still coming down hard with no signs of stopping.

She had to get home, and fast.

It was quickly getting too cold for her cloak to keep her cozy, even underneath her thick coat of fur. She had to think-- she paused, remembering her backpack. Right! She shuffled into a bus stop, underneath the little glass house she fussed with her bag and managed to negotiate the zipper open even with her gloves still over her paws. She fished out a pen and found the local area map tucked away between the notebook pages. She had a habit of getting lost when she was younger, and out of paranoia she'd always kept maps on her when she was going anywhere now-- just in case. As it turned out, that had been a good idea. She found her friend's house, then took a few deep breaths.

Where had she started, and what turns had she taken?

She followed her steps mentally as she drew pen lines along the streets, connecting the dots to where she was now. She looked at the map, squinted, and found her own home, circled it once, twice, then again. She had taken a wrong turn almost right away, and then made matters worse by panicking, or so it seemed. She needed to turn around, then with the turns she mapped out in a pen of a different color, she'd be home. She'd wandered pretty far away, but Vanessa was able to keep her cool. Literally! She was getting pretty chilly out here. She tucked the map in her coat pocket, rubbed her paws together, and started off again with renewed energy. She'd be home soon, she kept telling herself. She repeated the map's steps in her head-- left, right, straight, left again--!

It felt like forever before she finally got home with chilly paws and a bit of wind bite on her ears, but she was standing on her own porch again. She fussed with her keys and opened the door, tumbling in and closing the door behind her. She quickly scrambled to take off her soaked winter clothes and warm up by the fire.

She would be sure to tell her friends later about her epic journey, and how her quirky habit of carrying street maps saved her tail!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freindlypandas » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:37 pm

Username: Freindlypandas
Name: Nebiri
Prompt:
Home... Nebiri missed home. She hadn't seen it since she was a small kitten, but she dreamt about it every night; the soft crackling of a fireplace, the creaking of a rocking chair as it squeaked back and forth. Nebiri remembered the warm smiles and soft fur of her parents, but not quite how they looked- she was too young of a kitten when they disappeared.

Nebiri laid on her back, watching the clouds drift across the sky, and the leaves rustling overhead. She relaxed, thinking about home again, where it may be, and if she'd ever see it again. Suddenly, a squeal broke the peaceful quiet, and a orange-ish red Lambicorn tumbled into the forest clearing where Nebiri was, giggling. With a yelp, Nebiri stumbled to her paws and hooves, her own ginger fur bushed out in alarm. Narrowing her eyes suspiciously, she bared her fangs and hissed, "Who are you? What do you want?"

The other Lambicorn had a long head of hair and a flower tucked behind one ear. Gazing into Nebiri's hostile green eyes with her own, she replied, "Hey! Calm down! I'm not a threat!" The stranger feigned alarm, but her bright green eyes sparkled playfully.

Nebiri's fur settled, but she didn't let her guard down. Her muscles were still tense, ready to spring at the slightest movement, and fluffy ears flattened against her skull. Noticing, the other sat down and curled her fluffy tail over her front paws. "My name is Claire! I take it you're new around this forest?"

Still cautious, Nebiri nodded. "I... I haven't been here for long." Her voice was soft, but there was a kind of fierceness behind it, gentle but intimidating. "I'm just passing by. I don't intend to stay, I- I have somewhere to be." It wasn't a complete lie. She didn't have anywhere to be yet, but once she found her home again, she would.

"Is that so?" Claire asked, not completely buying the act. "Well then, do you have somewhere to stay?" Nebiri's cold gaze shifted to the ground, and the leaves getting tossed about by the wind. "...no. I don't." The other's entire expression lit up, her head filling with possibilities. "Well then, would you like to stay with me for the time being? I've lived here all my life, I know my way around and the best places to get food." Claire shot Nebiri a brilliant smile.

Knowing she needed a place to stay, the tiger-striped Lambicorn finally caved. "Alright," she let out a long suffering sigh. "I'll come with you. But if you think we're going to be best friends and I'm going to stay with you forever, think again."

Claire's grin widened, eyes twinkling with joy. "That's great! Come on... what's your name again?" Nebiri scowled, eyeing Claire with distrust. "I never told you. It's Nebiri."

"Aww, that's so cute!" Claire chirped, bouncing around Nebiri, who was still frowning at her. "Come on, let's go! To my home!" Claire crashed into Nebiri's fluffy side, and bumped her shoulder with her nose. "Follow me!"

To be continued...
Freindlypandas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me