Based on Click to view
Artist StormSerpent [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

more tageithorn

Postby StormSerpent » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:56 pm

put on a wig and cloak, hide in some bushes. Boom forest elf

You hold your lantern up, illuminating a face. "what is anyone doing this deep in the forest" you wonder. You see antlers atop their head, ah a forest elf. That explains it. They smile at you, pearly teeth reflecting the lantern light. They chuckle, such a beautiful sound.
"Come! I know a beautiful place where we can see the stars, even out here!" They exclaim excitedly. You hesitate, knowing that it's not safe to leave the path. You notice that they are standing in the plants alongside the path.
"You're too lovely for a place like this. Come!" They plead. You smile, it's true you are very pretty.
"What about the legends? The path is protected from the monsters." You ask, recalling the stories you were told as a child.
"There's a secret path known only to us wood-folk!" They have such a charming smile. And the forest elves are known for their honesty.
"Alright then." You agree, stepping onto the grass, one foot. Then the other, you are no longer on the path. Suddenly the forest seems a whole lot darker, and colder. You follow them into the woods, this is a very secret path, why you can't even see any path at all.
You look at the elf, their reassuring smile comforts you. But the smile grows, it spreads across their face far more than any smile should. There's no time to run back to the path. A forked tongue flickers out of the mouth that now fills their entire face.
"The Tageithorn" is your final thought as you remember the myth.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me