Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Warrior Cat OCs by Sinful_Lies

Artist Sinful_Lies [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Warrior Cat OCs

Postby Sinful_Lies » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:01 pm

I saw Mistcat's post and was inspired to draw some of my Warrior OCs.

Badgerstar - Badgerstar is a cat that has seen a lot in his days. He rebuilt the clan after Ruinstar's terrible leadership. He loves his clan and would do anything for them. Kind, Soft Spoken, Brave
Aldertuft - Aldertuft is the son of Ruinstar and current deputy. He and his brother Pineleg have spent their lifetime proving themselves to their clanmates. Aldertuft is a often seen as the opposite of Badgerstar. Boisterous, Intelligent, Watchful
Hollowwing - Hollowwing is the main villain of the story and my son. Hollowwing was the first kit born to Mudclan after many moons, he was spoiled rotten. His mentor, Ravenwatcher, was jealous of the attention and manipulated him into thinking the clan forgot about him as he got older. He eventually does some bad things and gets kicked from the clan. Quiet, Thoughtful, Sad
Slatescar - Slatescar is a clan elder, though he is young. When Slatescar was an apprentice he was attacked by an alligator, his injuries made it hard to continue his apprenticeship and chose to become an elder. Ruinstar was upset with him and gave him the name Slatescar as punishment. Grumpy, Out Spoken, Wise
Smudgeflank - Smudgeflank is the exact opposite of his mate Slatescar. Smudgeflank was caught up in the same accident as Slatescar, but he got away without injury. Smudgeflank is always there to support his calnmates. He looks up to Badgerstar and all that he has done for his clan. Loud, Proud, Helpful
Rookwisp - Rookwisp is the clan medicine cat. He is extremely nervous and often thinks he is not good enough. After his mentor, Whitepool, died Starclan seemingly went silent. He is always nervous that he was the wrong choice, but Badgerstar always lets him know that he is doing good. Anxious, Hard Working, Observant

xx│ She/Her │ xx
Semi Active
PFP made by faded_dreams11 and Sig art by aortic

FRKalons
Sinful_Lies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrior Cat OCs

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:52 pm

Woah! You’re so talented!!
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrior Cat OCs

Postby Sinful_Lies » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:25 pm

_Kami_ wrote:Woah! You’re so talented!!

Thank you! That means a lot! c: