Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Art trades? v.2 by GoldPeaks

Artist GoldPeaks [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Art trades? v.2

Postby GoldPeaks » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:10 am

hey all,, decided to try these again as I really need practice so this would be a good way for me to get some :>

pretty much the same idea as what I did here- I will be doing my stuff off-oekaki unless you say you'd like it on-oekaki by request- my art is somewhat better than the sloppy art I did for the cover, here are my real examples

If you do a bust, then I will also do a bust. the same goes for headshots, full-bodies, pixels, etc. I also mainly specialize in anthros/ferals, specifically canines but can try cats and other species! I will NOT be doing humans at all, as I am still practicing a lot. I don't do well with complex designs like galaxy patterns but do well with simpler or easy to replicate (somewhat) designs.

Now with all that out of the way, here are the characters I would like art of (more stars are more preferred)-

Fishstick ******
-
Bit ******
-
Pierce ****
-
Genji ****
-
Luciel ****
-
Sora **
-
Maverick **
-
Fuji **
-
Kylo
-
Ryuji
-
Tamaki
-
Basilisk

you're free to do this as many times as you'd like, there is no limit! all I ask is to please remember to link to the characters you'd like me to draw! If you're interested, feel free to PM me or color in the above oekaki :'>
Last edited by GoldPeaks on Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:52 am, edited 12 times in total.

*~Howdy~*⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Pretty much a disaster weeb who is trying way too hard

Currently obsessed with: Dead Space
    Discord: GoldPeaks#8099
xxxxxx
Art Credit wrote:-
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art trades? v.2

Postby ☺痛み » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:02 am

I'll do MAverick :0 hmm i havent had any digital art that shows my new art style but heres a chibi my only newer drawing lol
https://www.deviantart.com/fearlessfuro ... -860742174 .
I have a more anime guy vibe art style.
any chance you can do this one? https://toyhou.se/8757381.spice-3
ill do a bust if you want.
if you would like clothes just hmu

btw ;) I like your pfp, I wasn't a big fan of him but ya know, he grew on me lol
call me Koki
Yukikoki on Toyhouse Image

☺痛み

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art trades? v.2

Postby GoldPeaks » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:40 am

GoldPeaks wrote:
hey all,, decided to try these again as I really need practice so this would be a good way for me to get some :>

pretty much the same idea as what I did here- I will be doing my stuff off-oekaki unless you say you'd like it on-oekaki by request- my art is somewhat better than the sloppy art I did for the cover, here are my real examples

If you do a bust, then I will also do a bust. same goes for headshots, fullbodies, pixels, etc. I also mainly specialize in anthros/ferals, specifically canines but can try cats and other species! I will NOT be doing humans at all, as I am still practicing a lot. I don't do well with complex designs like galaxy patterns, but do well with simpler or easy to replicate (somewhat) designs.

Now with all that out of the way, here are the characters I would like art of-

you're free to do this as many times as you'd like, there is no limit! all I ask is to please remember to link to the characters you'd like me to draw! If you're interested, feel free to PM me or color in the above oekaki :'>

xxxxxx
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art trades? v.2

Postby GoldPeaks » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:14 pm

GoldPeaks wrote:

If you do a bust, then I will also do a bust. same goes for headshots, fullbodies, pixels, etc. I also mainly specialize in anthros/ferals, specifically canines but can try cats and other species! I will NOT be doing humans at all, as I am still practicing a lot. I don't do well with complex designs like galaxy patterns, but do well with simpler or easy to replicate (somewhat) designs.

xxxxxx
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art trades? v.2

Postby GoldPeaks » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:53 pm

GoldPeaks wrote:

xxxxxx
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art trades? v.2

Postby GoldPeaks » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:54 am

GoldPeaks wrote:

xxxxxx
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art trades? v.2

Postby GoldPeaks » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:00 am

GoldPeaks wrote:

xxxxxx
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art trades? v.2

Postby GoldPeaks » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:12 am

GoldPeaks wrote:

xxxxxx
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art trades? v.2

Postby GoldPeaks » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:24 am

GoldPeaks wrote:

xxxxxx
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art trades? v.2

Postby GoldPeaks » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:32 pm

GoldPeaks wrote:

xxxxxx
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes