Based on Click to view
Artist Zailune [gallery]
Time spent 10 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
48 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #1841

Postby Zailune » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:54 pm

Hello again! Today I bring you *drum roll* another kalon!
My first GA kal is still open at the moment, and I have a couple to go - I'm thankful to get to make designs for you fellas, hope y'all like this blue kiddo!
--
    Edit list:
      nr | whiskers, weight(beefy)
      s | tooth, claws, shine, hair
      c | fur, tail

This kalon's comp is a short prompt comp! You have 250 words max to answer this: This kal is leaving home for a while to go on an adventure. Where do they go? What do they do/learn?
Answer however you'd like, as long as you stick to the 250 word cap c:
*no extras, but you can pretty up your form / style your post!

Code: Select all
Username:
Kalon Name:
Prompt:

> > > This will end a little over 2 weeks from now on November 20th - good luck!
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1841

Postby sobble » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:58 pm

ugh i have botw brain so.... prompt is right up my alley
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanrouge » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:02 pm

Marking!
LEFT SIDE, RIGHT SIDE━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 歯を突き出して パッパッパッ
━━━━━ [ HAHA,YOU ARE KING ] ━━━━━
I love my gay sons
Make out with the dragon
● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●
I found him in the woods, he's mine now.
KING My Kalons Link

Vanrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:09 pm

Username: Coraly
Kalon Name: Azure
Prompt:
What happens when you’ve lost everything?
What happens when you have no control?
What do you do when the light is sucked out of your life?
What do you do when your stuck, with no handle on life?
What do you yearn for, in the night?

Azure’s been searching for a phantom love, a phantom family, a phantom home.
A phantom life.
He’s stuck. Azure cannot find anything. He’s lost a memory, a name. The only thing that he can bring up, was, a soft and bright memory.

He was in a field. There were other Kalons around him, and they were chittering, laughing. He was with them. They were young, and so was the sun. He chattered something to the others, and they giggled and nodded. The sun brushed against their fur, and then Azure felt an intense longing. A longing for something. The young kalon turned around, to a dark forest. He took a step, and then another. Soon Azure was deep inside it.

Every time he remembered that, Azure smiled.
He didn’t even know if his name truly was Azure. A passerby had called him that. And it had stuck.

So there he was. Searching, trying to remember, to learn. To understand why he couldn’t understand.

To gain something phantom, to get back a life taken away from him.

[ 222 words ]

Last edited by beebun on Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello.
I… am not at my best right now, and I’ll be taking a small break from most chickensmoothie things. (mainly everything expect roleplays)
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MuddyPawprints » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:18 pm

Username: viscidogg
Kalon Name: nalia
Prompt:
Nalia is heading on an adventure to find a particular type of magic flower, one that would help bring their friend out of a sleepiing sickness. They've decided to go it alone, not wanting to bring anybody else into potiental danger, and they're taking nothing but a small pack of supplies and their iron will. Nalia has to travel very, very far to find this flower, across spanding, empty planes of icy tundras, around towering mountains too harsh and talk to climb over, across raging, freezing cold rivers with surging rapids, and through a forest full of strange and magical creatures. They know they can make it, and they know that they won't lose the will to get through it, and that this is all to help their friend get better. They take a deep breath, steadying their mind, and preparing their emotions, before taking the first step of many on this long, trying journey.

-

The final day on their journey, and they're reflecting on what they've learned about themself. They learned how far they're willing to go to help somebody they love, and how strong they are to be able to keep going when things got hard. They discovered they know how to survive in the harshest of climates, and how to keep their spirits up when they wanted to give up. Mostly, though, they learned how wonderfully, amazingly diverse and strange nature is, and how despite the punishing kinds of the lands they travelled, life always goes on.

250/250 <3
MuddyPawprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocoa » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:24 pm

omg this guy is so big and fluffy... i wanna give him a hug :sobs:

will prolly try out l8r loll
cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic Fox » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:01 pm

Username: Arctic Fox
Kalon Name: Azure
Prompt: Azure is on an adventure looking for an old castle that many people believe no longer exists, but Azure is determined, they'll keep looking until they find it, and once they do find it, they're allowed to keep it (win-win right?) Many claim even if the castle still IS around, its very haunted. This won't stop Azure, they may even go ghost hunting or try to befriend them.
I may edit the prompt later to clean it up a bit, its late and im exhausted. (to the point where i tried to spell exhausted as egsauced)

Arctic Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:36 pm

Username
WitchHazel

Kalon Name
Artorius

Prompt
An Internal Journey
The journey starts with a step into a vast wilderness. It's bright as he passes under the deep green branches, though the air holds a crisp quality. Not much time passes before he is standing at a pristine pond. As he looks at the water, it becomes murkier the deeper it reaches. He dips a claw in, sending ripples radiating out. Moving images flit across the water - memories of Artorius as a kit. He smiles sadly; he knows that this isn't what he's here for. Taking a deep breath, Artorius plunges himself into the depths of the pond... and emerges on the other side.
This forest is foreboding, with twisted trees and hardly any light to be seen. It closes in around him, causing his heart to flutter in his chest. All at once, a number of shadows surge at him. They fasten themselves to him, dragging him down to the ground and turning his blue coat black. Despair threatens to consume him as dark memories flood his consciousness.
Rather than panicking as he has done many times before, Artorius takes a calming breath.
You have no power over me, he intones. He closes his eyes. I accept what has happened to me.
A bright light pierces through the darkness. The shadows melt away, for that's all they were - shadows.
Artorius takes a deep breath and opens his eyes. He is greeted by the comforts of his home, and a feeling of weightlessness.
I have finally healed.

Man it was hard keeping this only 250! Had to cut some fluff stuff lol
Good luck to everyone! <3
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me