Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Draw aqua anthro! by Glowingsaltshaker

Artist Glowingsaltshaker [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Draw aqua anthro!

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:51 am

Hey y’all!

I am already planning to start my Halloween costume for next year! It’ll be a huge project, and I want to be aqua! https://toyhou.se/7499059.aqua/gallery

She’s my oldest and dearest character, who’s been comforting me for as long as I can remember! In order to make her, I need a humanoid ref of her for convenience! I am willing to pay at least 25C$ for a complete ref! I would like a front, back, and side view, plus full with color! I’m hoping to make parts of her glow, too, so a lot up ref would be great as well! I’d also like a mask ref, and a maskless ref! If you enter for this, I’d be eternally greatful! Every complete entry will get a prize, so don’t worry about that! There isn’t an end date for this, just till I find an entry that I feel as though I can use best for an accurate reference! This is MY character, so you can’t use your complete refs if you don’t win. Sorry. I will be buying all of these with WL pets of yours, or something else. Please link your toy house so I may credit it.
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draw aqua anthro!

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:55 am

Mark
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:02 am

One question what kind of species is she and is it ok to use a f2u base for her of her species and do it of okali?
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:06 am

KestrelTheFirecat wrote:One question what kind of species is she and is it ok to use a f2u base for her of her species and do it of okali?

She’s a western dragon, and no, I am Paying for a commission, not a custom. But oekaki is the program I prefer. Off oekaki entries are fine as well.
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xanthocat » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:08 am

Mark
☀ This account is dead! I'm only not deleting it due to the fact I'd love to keep my credit links intact as well as keep it in case I ever come back to it.

It was lovely being in this community while it lasted, but I've since outgrown Oekaki and left most closed-species groups. I may still post on forums if I need help with something, or if I want to check on old friends. I check here maybe once a year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

FOR ANY UPDATED CREDIT LINKS, I AM @CHIMINGSOUL ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS;
- TWITTER
- ARTFIGHT
- TOYHOU.SE [INACTIVE]
- TUMBLR [INACTIVE POSTING BUT CHECKED FREQUENTLY]
- CARRD
WANT TO REACH OUT? I'M @CHIMINGSOUL ON DISCORD AS WELL.
xanthocat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:22 am

Bump!
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:36 am

Bump!
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritX » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:40 am

(do be aware that 20C$ = 1$ is the conversion. Asking a full body reference with many specific features for simply just above 1$ is highly unfair and not balanced at all. Can't expect anyone to even do that. Besides, there are many other people who are willing to pay extremely high prices for the same are your competitors, and you guessed it, those artists are gonna go to them instead. Just a headsup.)
-> LF Human art (offering C$, old rares, zodiacs, more)

Bracelet by Loelya @ CS
SpiritX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:19 am

SpiritX wrote:
(do be aware that 20C$ = 1$ is the conversion. Asking a full body reference with many specific features for simply just above 1$ is highly unfair and not balanced at all. Can't expect anyone to even do that. Besides, there are many other people who are willing to pay extremely high prices for the same are your competitors, and you guessed it, those artists are gonna go to them instead. Just a headsup.)

Prices are subject to change. I have a tight budget and I wanted to get the idea out there. I am aware of the conversions, and some people are willing to draw for that price. It is temporary, and I have judged competitions before. I know what I am doing. Plus, a few people have already marked it and showed interest. That is the base price for now, but it is all subject to change.
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:40 am

Bump!
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me