Based on Click to view
Artist hawkfire102 [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Omens | Halloween Event #9 [Closed]

Postby hawkfire102 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:34 pm

Welcome to Omens!
Omens is a warrior cats based ARPG ( adopts role play game ). Apply for a founder, build your clan. complete quests and embark on thrilling prophecies. spawn your next generation of warriors. your clan, your rules ! choose from a short, medium, or long furred cat as your founder! explore the world of omens and cultivate your clan

This cat is an Event Adopt owned by 0Zero0.
This cat may not be traded until 12/04/2020.
You may only win up to TWO event rares per-event.

Tell me this cat's favorite ghost story! No max word count!
Ends November 3rd at 11:59 pm EST.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username: 0Zero0
    Cat Name: Riverpaw
    Clan: Crevasse Clan

Description: Blue and white tabby with bat wings and blue eyes.
    Edits: [ER] Bat Wings, [UC] Unnatural Pelt Coloration, [S] Meduim fur
Last edited by hawkfire102 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Omens | Halloween Event #9

Postby 0Zero0 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:30 pm

Username: 0Zero0
Prompt:
The cats all surrounded the fire, tightly leaning up against one another for comfort. Three other ghost stories had been told already, and the night was seeming to drag on. All of the kits were tired, yawning and stretching, many of them getting ready to leave the cinders to die and head back to the nursery or apprentice's den. An older kit had stopped them from arousing from the circle.

The older cat was an apprentice named Riverpaw. They had been sitting around the campfire quiet till now. The cat arose and spoke deeply, beginning the story without much thought to the other kit's tiredness.

"paws." The story began, "there were six paws reaching out from the darkness."

"No way. No cat has more then four paws." one of the kits piped up.

another cheered on the story teller. "Unless there was multiple cats?"

Riverpaw continued. "There was no cats, but rather.... something much more sinister."

"A fox!" one of them cried, interrupting Riverpaw.

"No, let me finish." Riverpaw had hushed the kits rather quickly. "A young she-cat, around your age really, was wondering the camp at night. Of coarse she wasn't supposed to, and on another note she didn't like it either. Either way, this brave young kitten had found her selves crawling along a riverbed near the camp's edge." Riverpaw stopped to point towards where there was a river near the edge of the abandoned town. "She had been traveling for hours, only allowing the moon to guide her way."

"Why was she out their?" One of the kittens asked perplexingly.

Riverpaw shook their head and turned to the group, leaning in. "She was looking for her friend? Or rather was lost really." Riverpaw went back to looking in the direction of the river. "The cat was following the river. Slowly winding down and up the mountain pass. Eventually, the cat found herself at the top of the mountain."

"this isn't scary."

"quiet!"

"She jumped off the top." Riverpaw said loudly. "the sun was rising, and it spooked her so badly. She was flowing down the river very fast like screaming for help, but to know avail. That's when a paw reached out and grabbed her.

'Sis?' she cried out, but when she turned to see who had grabbed her, it was a dead cat with six paws!"

"that isn't scary..." the kitten repeated, but many of them were shivering's in fear. Mostly cause it was late and anything could get into there heads, but Riverpaw was proud of themselves for telling such a tale.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Omens | Halloween Event #9

Postby hawkfire102 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:31 am

0Zero0 wrote:Username: 0Zero0
Prompt:
The cats all surrounded the fire, tightly leaning up against one another for comfort. Three other ghost stories had been told already, and the night was seeming to drag on. All of the kits were tired, yawning and stretching, many of them getting ready to leave the cinders to die and head back to the nursery or apprentice's den. An older kit had stopped them from arousing from the circle.

The older cat was an apprentice named Riverpaw. They had been sitting around the campfire quiet till now. The cat arose and spoke deeply, beginning the story without much thought to the other kit's tiredness.

"paws." The story began, "there were six paws reaching out from the darkness."

"No way. No cat has more then four paws." one of the kits piped up.

another cheered on the story teller. "Unless there was multiple cats?"

Riverpaw continued. "There was no cats, but rather.... something much more sinister."

"A fox!" one of them cried, interrupting Riverpaw.

"No, let me finish." Riverpaw had hushed the kits rather quickly. "A young she-cat, around your age really, was wondering the camp at night. Of coarse she wasn't supposed to, and on another note she didn't like it either. Either way, this brave young kitten had found her selves crawling along a riverbed near the camp's edge." Riverpaw stopped to point towards where there was a river near the edge of the abandoned town. "She had been traveling for hours, only allowing the moon to guide her way."

"Why was she out their?" One of the kittens asked perplexingly.

Riverpaw shook their head and turned to the group, leaning in. "She was looking for her friend? Or rather was lost really." Riverpaw went back to looking in the direction of the river. "The cat was following the river. Slowly winding down and up the mountain pass. Eventually, the cat found herself at the top of the mountain."

"this isn't scary."

"quiet!"

"She jumped off the top." Riverpaw said loudly. "the sun was rising, and it spooked her so badly. She was flowing down the river very fast like screaming for help, but to know avail. That's when a paw reached out and grabbed her.

'Sis?' she cried out, but when she turned to see who had grabbed her, it was a dead cat with six paws!"

"that isn't scary..." the kitten repeated, but many of them were shivering's in fear. Mostly cause it was late and anything could get into there heads, but Riverpaw was proud of themselves for telling such a tale.

Congrats! I really loved the story and how proud Riverpaw is of it!

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me