Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

For MezzaWolf2 by Helenium

Based on Click to view
Artist Helenium [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 12
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

For MezzaWolf2

Postby Helenium » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:12 am

First: I know this is super super late, sorry! I have no excuses. I actually started working on it, but then I took a break from CS and when I came back, I didn’t like the original. So I started over. Then I took another break, forgot about it, started a new one, and then realized, “oh wait- there was that other one that I already had.” I ended up deleting that one; what you’re seeing is the latest idea. The saddest thing was that I already had the lines done and the colors prepared, I just never finished coloring.

Second: The two characters shown are companions. (I actually created the one on the left to incorporate the main eye design, which I totally forgot about until the last moment.) Since they’re yours, though, you can do whatever with them and treat them as two separate characters with different backgrounds, history, and so on. Just know that I drew them with the idea that they were companions in mind.

Third: Just in case there’s any confusion, the character to the left is indeed hovering. She is in a sitting position and is levitating above the ground.

Okay, I’m done writing! Again, sorry for the tardiness and I hope you like them!
Image DA Art Shop Image
Helenium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

👌

Postby Foxolotl » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:15 am

👌👌👌I love it
Foxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For MezzaWolf2

Postby LiLi041 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:45 am

Wow! Pretty!

But uh... @Helenium... you just skipped over mine! When will you do my egg? Make it humanoid too?
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For MezzaWolf2

Postby MezzaWolf2 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:09 pm

Wow, thank you so much! I absolutely love them! It’s cool,I didn’t mind the wait. I myself have come back from a haitus as well; sorry for taking so long to reply. Sometimes one just has to take a break and that is completely okay. Thanks again!
MezzaWolf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me