Based on Click to view
Artist DraconisSumeris [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

VOK Halloween Event #25

Postby DraconisSumeris » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:54 am

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

Only the darkness can reveal the starlight. What is the brightest aspect of this lion? You have up to 300 words and an art piece to answer

will end the 10TH of Nov.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Lion Gender: [/b]
[b]Link to pride: [/b]
[b]Pride Status: [/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK Halloween Event #25

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:55 am

AHHHHHH MARKKKK
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:00 am

Username: QueenOfWyrms
Lion name: Alsephina
Lion gender: female
Pride: PoB
Pride status: Nadiri Batling
Prompt:
-Her short fuse, while she normally is bubbly and friendly she is starkly different when agitated
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jantzi01 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:22 am

Username: Jantzi01
Lion name: Astralis
Lion gender: Female
Link to Pride: The Ushirikiano Pride
Pride Status: TBD (Probably an artist)
Prompt:
The brightest aspect of Astralis is her excitement when talking about something she loves. Astralis is very calm and quiet, not particularly enjoying conversations.

When she's talking, her eyes light up, and her voice is bubbly, excitement oozing off her. Her tail flicks back and forth happily, and she bounces on her toes. It's incredibly endearing.

She doesn't really notice she's rambling until she's done talking, at which point she has a cute habit of folding one of her ears down and wrapping her tail around one of her legs. She finds this embarrassing.

Her favorite things to talk about are history, and her home planet.

She loves learning about different cultures, so ancient civilizations have always interested her. She likes learning about their religions, how they survived, their languages, everything really. They're just incredibly fascinating to her. As for plagues, for some reason, she likes learning about gruesome events. Plagues just stick out to her. She doesn't really know why, maybe she likes learning about what causes different diseases. Maybe she just has a morbid fascination with death.

Her planet's beautiful. The trees had silver leaves that should have blinded anyone who lived in the forests. The Council put up a magic shield years ago that made the sky overcast during the day, but clear during the night. It meant that it was much colder, but she liked the cold. Her culture believes that when one dies, they become a star. When the sun set, remnants of clouds would be floating through the air, similar to smoke through a kaleidoscope. The night sky was full of light. She could see nebulae, which were swirling in bold, bright colors. They were often cooler colors, several circling golds and greens, and sometimes blues folding over each other. The sight of it made her feel free.
(300 Words)
Last edited by Jantzi01 on Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jantzi01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:58 am

Username: minifun990
Lion name: Eloia
Lion Gender: Female
Link to pride:
Mystic Isles (Subpride: The Silk Show)
Pride Status: Leader
Prompt:Eloia’s brightest aspect has always been her mind. She was always a thoughtful lioness, being very observant and perceptive of her surroundings and others. She had to be, living the life she did, often on the run or wandering between prides. She was magic and as a young lioness her power often escaped, getting others hurt without her meaning to, and getting her chased off once more. She had to think fast and thoroughly to survive alone like this. Always looking for others deeper reasonings and ulterior motives, always calculating the best ways to hunt, or fight or get water.

But Eloia never gave up on the idea of being part of a pride. Even if it was small, even if they struggled Eloia had the bright hope that one day she would find somewhere to belong. And when that happened, then all her hard-earned intelligence and bright mind would pay off.
Last edited by minifun990 on Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

My Artfight!

Toyhou.se
Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:59 am

Username: Tiger♥Bear
Lion name: Meklit
Lion Gender: Female
Link to pride: Pekee Pamoja
Pride Status: Civilian
Prompt: 41/300
    Despite her dark appearance, Meklit is a rather lighthearted creature. She's definitely has a youthful spirit. This might not make her very popular with the adults who find her somewhat immature but does make her a huge hit with the cubs.
Last edited by Tiger♥Bear on Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotted.Newt » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:01 am

*gasp* space kiddo? I must

Username: Spotted.Newt
Lion name: Nova
Lion gender: female
Pride: The Cosmos
Pride status: Jedi Knight
Prompt:

"Why are you staring?"

Kao, the Seer, tilted his head. "Your Force-signature is different. It's so bright."

"Is.. is that a bad thing?" Cub asked, flicking an ear nervously.

The older lion was quick to shake his head. "No no, not a bad thing. It just means that you're more connected to the Force. And actually, I think... I think the Force is particularly fond of you."

The cub snorted. "How can an energy be fond of something?"

"The same way magnets are drawn to one another, I suppose," Kao said. "I'm not the best person to ask about the Force's inner workings. I just happen to be able to see it differently. I see everyone's signatures, and yours is shining, like a constant supernova. The Force pools around you, causing you to shine like a kyber crystal."

"Does that mean I'll be a great Jedi someday?"

"Raw Force-connection isn't everything. You have to be able to control your thoughts and feelings, and go to the Force with good intent if you want to access it. Selflessness, honor, respect, a desire to help others, a desire to bring peace and hope to the world, those are the things that you must cultivate. Your character must shine as brightly as your signature if you are to be a great Jedi."

The cub nodded, her little face scrunching in determination. "I will, Knight Kao."

Kao smiled. "I'm sure you will little one."

He turned to go about his other duties, but the cub's voice stopped him.

"I think I found a name."

"Oh yes?"

"Nova," she said, smiling up at him. "You said my signature is like a supernova."

"That's a good name, little Nova. Wear it well."

"I will."

[290/300]
Last edited by Spotted.Newt on Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:11 pm

Username: irockwaffleking
Lion name: Avernale
Lion Gender: female
Link to pride: The Pantheon
Pride Status: Soul Guider (minor goddess)
Prompt:

Avernale was a demigod and blessed because of it. She had many divine desired traits. Amongst a world of the non-divine Avernale was practically given a position of power or great interest due to their divine touch. And for long they were content frolicking in the mortal plane.

One night as they were stargazing and lying in the cool grass they noticed a softly crying spirit in the moonlight. Being a demigod they were able to communicate and approached the spirit. She was a soul who had lost her way trying to get to the underworld and was heavily distressed. Avernale gently guided the spirit to the underworld where the sprit thanked her enthusiastically. This was not the last.

Avernale realized many spirits who had died in tragic ways or simply had not found the underworld were left to wander. She made it her duty to guide each one to the underworld. Another demigod she knew had asked her why she did it.
"You are a divine amongst mortals, they practically will worship us, why spend your time slaving for them?"

Avernale was taken aback. He had been so dismissive of the mortals. "Because it is the right thing to do"

The gods took notice of Avernale's deeds and promoted her to a minor goddess. They also gave her a team of other spirits to help her guide lost souls as well as ethereal lanterns to guide them.

At night in the distance you can sometimes see the faint glow of her torch as she works diligently. Although her flame burns bright her personality shines more. Her willingness to use her gifts not for advantage but to help those who were suffering has given her the reputation of being the kindest and most selfless of the lesser divines.
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galeslash7 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:26 am

Mark
Loki here will take you to the MACAW JUNGLE!!!
A storage of all my adopts!
ImageImage
Galeslash7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:15 am