Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Starlost - Warrior ARPG - Christmas Event! by Skarrred

Based on Click to view
Artist Skarrred [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Starlost - Warrior ARPG - Christmas Event!

Postby Skarrred » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:34 am

Nursery | Exploring | Gathering | Trait List | Shop | Leveling Information | Artist Search | Bank | Battling | Discord Server

Starlost is a warrior ARPG, or in other words A Survival 'Role-Play.' Make your clan, explore the world, and more! Starclan has been lost and needs a clan to help them to their feet. Found a clan, explore its territory, and make Starclan strong again! We don't want the stars to forever be lost, do we?

Every cat in your clan is a fracture of a star. Every ten cats, a Starclan cat can return. Starclan cats will even join your clan, and give a certain boost for a few explore posts! The cat will then leave; back to Starclan. Once Starclan is back on its feet, your clan will be more close to them than the starting out clans! Starclan will then give your cats quests and prophecies that if not solved/accomplished could mean the death of the cats of your clan! And Starclan will fall once more...

Christmas Event!
Last edited by Skarrred on Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:47 am, edited 16 times in total.
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Starlost - Warrior ARPG - Don't Post!

Postby Skarrred » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:53 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

1) Follow CS's rules and guidelines before posting here.
If you are not aware of the rules, please read them.
2.) Do not remake this game, nor copy it.
3.) Be kind to all members; especially staff. If you aren't,
you may face consequences.
4.) No begging, please.
5.) Drama should remain off thread and be taken to pms if
needed; and/or reported to me.
6.) Judging adopts, making adopts in general, etc. takes
time. Be patient!
1.) Calicos cannot be males!
2.) Cats must be mates before having kits.
3.) You can get cats by buying MYOs in the shop
or getting them via adopt winning.
4.) Prey and Herbs are needed for survival!
5.) You cannot use these lines or cats on these
lines anywhere else. You can ask the designer
for permission to transfer to another base.
6.) Read the How To Play Section!
7.) Don't whine over a roll result.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Starlost - How to Play

Postby Skarrred » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:55 am

How to Found a Clan
The first step to founding a clan is to brainstorm. They're name? Territory? Ranks? Etc! All of these things become part of your Clan and should be carefully thought of.
You must tell me about your clan in this thread; right below. After reading, of course. If you are accepted, your clan will need a storage post. You cannot play the ARPG without a founder, though. [Can be found later in this post]

Exploring
Your clan cannot thrive without prey. Or patrols. Or new blood. Therefore, use this function! It's the only point of these characters.
To explore, go here!
You can send out hunting patrols, border patrols, and the likes to survive. Only two patrols can be out of each unless said otherwise. More details can be found on [the explore thread!]

Prey
Prey is a key function to keeping your clan alive, without it, your clan will starve. And slowly start to crumble. So hunt! Hunting patrols are important.
Though, keep in mind, that hunting patrols can take a few posts! Choose your patrols wisely!
Prey comes in different sizes! For example, a mouse can feed one cat, but a hare three!
You must have three one serving prey types, two two serving prey types, and one three serving prey type as default. Though, more prey can be given on patrols.
Four and more servings prey can be found rarely and randomly throughout explore.
.5 Servings ``` 1 Servings `````` Two Servings ````` Three Servings
Scraps ` ` ` ` ` ` Mouse` ` ` ` ` ` `Shrew` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` Large Fish
Eggs ` ` ` ` ` ` ` Rat` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` Small Fish` ` ` ` ` ` Large Birds
` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `Vole` ` ` ` ` ` ` `Normal Birds` ` ` ` `Hares
` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `Snake ` ` ` ` ` ` `Weasel` ` ` ` ` ` ` `Falcon
` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `Very Small Fish` ` Small Hares
` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `Frog` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` Squirrel
` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `Toad
` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `Water-Vole
` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` `Rat
Of course, some territories don't have this prey. These are just a base; you can message me about 'custom' prey!

Patrols
Of course, your clan needs to patrol daily! Or..weekly. Whatever you think.
Patrols can find prey rarely, but they mostly will find new cats, herbs, or fend of predators! What are predators, you may ask?
Predators are animals in your cat's territory/region. When found, you will be taken to the battling thread, linked in the above message.
Battling
How battles work are on the battling thread, but they will be described here faintly.
Basically, it's rolled for this entire time. The first roll determines who starts; your patrol will automatically take #1, and enemy #2. Whoevers number is rolled starts first, unless you use a battle exclusive item.
Cats can do 1-3 damage, but apprentices can only do 1-2 damage.
Enemies will be rolled to flee each time; a 5% chance on the first roll, and growing by 5% each roll. Enemies, if reaching 1HP, will most likely flee. If not, they will probably die.
Enemies have a chance to get a lock onto a cat. This makes there flee roll not grow or be rolled in general, and the cat they cling to will lose a set amount of damage until the enemy lets go.
Each cat has 15HP, apprentices have 10HP. If a cat reaches 1HP, they will be knocked out, and if they reach 0HP, will die. (You can revive them; read on)
If the enemy dies, your patrol gets to keep whatever they found and get something special from the enemy, as well as extra exp.
If your patrol ultimately decides to flee, the enemy may decide to follow you or not. If they follow you, the flee has failed and you must fight again. Battling is more dynamic; this is completely described on the battling thread.

Patrols can also simply find items and such, or even more rarely herbs and prey; or more rare free MYO's, or just find nothing at all.

Leveling
Your levels will happen between exploring, events, and other things! This is mostly described on the leveling thread, but, its vaguely here as well.

How to gain it.
Explore, you can send out patrols for hunts and regular patrols. The gathering is a thing as well, but that's a different matter and described on the leveling thread. Each cat has an experience bar, that must be updated regularly. You cannot use a cat that has not been added to the clan thread or does not have an up to date experience count.

Depending on the patrol, each cat or a few cats will get experience!

Regular patrols. All cats will either get experience or none get experience. Risky, but true. The total experience is 25 for 1-3 cats, and 50 for 4-6 cats. The more cats the more successful patrols, though.
This experience is split up between the cats (for example, 25 is split up between 3 cats, each cat gets 8 experience.)

Hunting patrols. If a cat catches a piece of prey, they are 4 experience per serving. (For example, Cat A caught Large Fish! Got 12 Experience.)

Events have separate experience gains that will be explained on those specific event threads.

Giveaways for experience exist too! A large hunk of experience will be given away. That person can give it to one cat, or split up between several.

Your thread is important too! Leveling details on that are explained on the leveling thread.

Energy Bars
Each cat has an energy bar. Each patrol they go on that month will lower that energy bar by one each time. Once a cat reaches 5 energy, all experience advantages are disabled. Once they reach 1, its suggested to not use them. Once they reach 0, they cannot participate in anything. Keep your clan well balanced!
Each cat will be given an energy bar on the adopt page.
Myo's will be given an energy bar when confirmed.
And Founders always have a solid energy of 10 Energy.

FOUNDERS
Founders. They will always be the leader of your clan..and cannot be made by you for exact freeness. You can buy a Myo. Founder myos are 50% off, to! So lets say you want to purchase a Common Myo. Normally, its 250 Salmon, but it'd only be 125 Salmon for a founder! You can also have an artist make one. Now, for those with no C$, don't fret! We have free raffles, giveaways, prompt cats, etc. that you can win for FREE and use them as your founder!

Founders always have 10 Energy.

And start at level 3!

Founders bought with C$ will have a randomised perk, too! So its pretty worth it! :>

Form <3
Code: Select all
Username:
Founder Type:
Founder Name:
Founder Gender:
Pattern:
Colors?:
Scars?:
Other:

Currency
Our Currency is all described in the bank, but some of its here to!
We have the currency named Salmon! Cats love Salmon, right? They swear to not eat them! The currency Salmon are very small, anyways.
Salmon is used in the shop, and a major thing here!
1C$ = 10 Salmon
Rares, Very Rares, Storepets, Dreamies will all depend! Advents and OMGSR's are worth a lot of Salmon!

Other
Other facts that will be put here if needed! <3
Last edited by Skarrred on Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:18 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Custom Information

Postby Skarrred » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:57 am

Customs are ways to get cats for your clan, without buying MYOs! Keep in mind, that you don't get extreme choices on this custom. You can give a pattern and color SUGGESTION; and the custom is what you get. There are no refunds on customs, sorry!

Artists get to say what types they'll do unless they just give you an option of whatever. Keep in mind just because you were the first to post with the correct form doesn't mean you're custom is always claimed!

` Simple (Solid Color, Bicolor, Small Patches, etc.) - 15C$
` Standard (Standard Tabbies, Points, Skunk-Stripes, etc.) - 35C$
` Complex (Calicos, Ragdoll, Spotted Tabbies, etc.) - 55C$
` Very Complex (Tortieshells, Bengals, Mixed-Patterns, etc.) - 80C$
` Non-Made Designs (From Characters, etc.) - 60C$

Edits cannot be made on these customs. You must purchase edits and make them yourself unless the artist says otherwise.
You will be added to the drawing; but only to add to it. You cannot make edits without purchasing them or your cat will be removed from the database or will be given away to another user with minor pattern edits!

You pay for the custom beforehand, the artist should not accept the trade before the custom is made and completely finished. All earnings go to the artist!

ARTISTS.
Customs don't count as your monthly quota's!
Last edited by Skarrred on Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQ

Postby Skarrred » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:00 am

When a question is asked 3 times or frequently, it makes its way up here!
Last edited by Skarrred on Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bans, Strikes, Warnings, Etc!

Postby Skarrred » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:01 am

None! Thats great!

Strikes/Warnings
None!
Last edited by Skarrred on Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Credits + Staff

Postby Skarrred » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:02 am

Full Credit of Line-Art goes to Mythz! Thank you, for it!

OWNER
The Owner is the Creator of Starlost, patrolling the threads, creating cats, etc! They founded the game and are keeping it going! The owner can make as many myos they want, have all the items they want, etc.
Skarred

ADMINS
Admins are advanced moderators, making sure the thread is in good condition, making sure people follow rules, helping with huge events, etc. Admins get 100 Salmon a month if their job is properly done, 1 Uncommon Myo + 1 Uncommon Edit a month. These people get the privilege to also convert 3 c myos to a uc myo, 3 uc myos to a r myo, etc.

MODERATORS
Moderators write replies to explore posts at least twice a month. Moderators get 150 Salmon, 1 Common Myo + 1 Common Edit a month. These people get the privilege to also convert 4 c myos to a uc myo, 4 uc myos to a r myo, etc.

ARTISTS
Artists are people that make designs! Customs, nursery, raffles, etc.! They must make at least 2 well-made designs for free and hold them for a giveaway, prompt, etc.! Please do link them to the current owner once they are made. Customs and Nursery do not count unless they are free! Artists get 125 Salmon, 1 Uncommon Myo a month + 1 Legendary Edit (if they make 4, if only 2-3 an Uncommon Edit) These people get the privilege to convert 3c myos to a uc myo, 4 uc myos to a r myo, etc.
Spottedpuppi
MacawWildGirl

GUEST ARTISTS
Guest Artists are people that are trying to get into the Artist Role. They were accepted from the Artist Search, and now are making actual official designs. They must be confirmed by the Owner or an Admin before being sent out for a raffle, prompt etc.
Spottedpuppi
MacawWildGirl

GUEST MODERATORS
Guest Moderators are trying to get into the moderator role. They will have one chance to prove themselves; once a moderator says, they can take over replies for that moderator (The moderator takes 'credit') and if the owner approves, they may become a full mod or they'll want them to try again.

EVENTISTS
Eventists are people that are simply helping out with events, for mostly free. They get 5 Salmon for every USED idea.
Last edited by Skarrred on Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Starlost - Warrior ARPG - Don't Post!

Postby Skarrred » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:03 am

RESERVED!
Last edited by Skarrred on Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Starlost - Warrior ARPG - Up For Marking!

Postby Skarrred » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:23 am

Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Starlost - Warrior ARPG - Up For Marking!

Postby beebun » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:34 pm

M-mark. :0
hello.
I… am not at my best right now, and I’ll be taking a small break from most chickensmoothie things. (mainly everything expect roleplays)
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me