Based on Click to view
Artist Frisco [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

VOK Halloween Event #10

Postby Frisco » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:54 pm

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or you can adopt this one as your founder!

What would be their theme song and why?
Max 250 wrods. Remember to keep your links CS approporiate.

Ends on the 25th.

Medium event edits: Edgy mane, Devil tail

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Lion gender:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b]
[b]Pride status:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b]
Last edited by Frisco on Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK Halloween Event #10

Postby Runnersback » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:55 pm

Username: Runnersback
Lion name: Vadoma
Lion gender: Female
Pride: Realms of L’Oasis Lo
Pride status: Wanderer
Theme Song: No Roots by Alice Merton [250/250]

I like digging holes and hiding things inside them
When I grow old, I hope I won't forget to find them
'Cause I've got memories and travel like gypsies in the night

Vadoma wasn’t always a wanderer especially when she was a teeny tiny tike. She was a digger in her pride and earned the highest respect with the other cubs. As they planted vegetables to help the pride thrive when kills were tough in their homeland. Yet Vadoma never forgot to drop a trinket in each hole before she plopped a plant inside. She wanted those to find what she could never have in a million years. But as she grew, she never forgot what others called a silly tradition. It took her days to dig down as many years of shifting dirt had settled on top of her childish memories... As Vadoma rooted in she found them while having a flashback to each lethargic vision. Yet she just couldn’t handle it anymore... The pride driven her mad with mundane processes, her parents driven her crazy with bland suitors, and her siblings their lazy teasing simply set her over the edge. So She traveled like a Gypsy with a band of the brightest outcasts in the realms.

I build a home and wait for someone to tear it down
Then pack it up in boxes, head for the next town running

But Vadoma soon learned she would never be able to establish her roots...
Last edited by Runnersback on Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:03 am, edited 4 times in total.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:12 pm

Username: DraconisSumeris
Lion name: Kairon (Kai for short)
Lion gender: Male
Pride: The Knights of Dracon (link in the sig)
Pride status: Undetermined
Theme Song:

"I can be an angel, live under the law.
Or Party with the devil, till hell begins to thaw."

The tapestry on which this lion's live is woven is that of pain, betrayal and depression.

Right from the first, bright threads where quickly dyed dark; as he struggled to achieve invisible and impossible goals, just for a simple lick of love.

As time marched on, more colors began to stain his tapestry, but still so ever bright he marched on. He thought, just this next goal... and I'll be happy. if i can just do this... I'll be loved.

The harsh realities soon made their way through, that there was nothing he could do that would earn the love of someone who did not care for him, so deeper into darkness he slid, hoping that one day he would be enough, that he could instead fight the demons that plauge him instead of sinking into their embrace as an escape from the pain.

He does not yet know that good things are coming his way, And that he wont need to achieve the impossible to be loved, and valued, and wanted.

Last edited by DraconisSumeris on Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:55 am

Username: irockwaffleking
Lion name: Tyr
Lion gender: male
Pride: The Pantheon
Pride status: Leader of a revolution group
Theme Song: Warriors (League of legends, 2WEI, and Edda Hayes cover)

In youth you'd lay
Awake at night and scheme
Of all the things that you would change
But it was just a dream!

Tyr as an adolescent had watched his pride slowly fall into the hands of Kualii, a lion who cared about none of them and wanted to rule as much as he could. At first there were just hints of what to come but slowly Kualii’s motives became more insidious. Many lions of the pride were blinded by false promises, bystanders, or others were silenced by threats.

Tyr had enough. After living in fear and bowing before something he did not believe in he started forming a revolution. His nights of planning were coming to fruition as he gathered lions in secret in the dead of night. He would reclaim his home. Tyr had to, or else the world was at risk

Here we are, don't turn away now
We are the warriors that built this town
Here we are, don't turn away now
We are the warriors that built this town
From dust

With the armies amassing the war is soon. Kualii is trying to find the spies and revolutionaries and although some are being discovered the revolution lives on. The threats of death or “a fate worse” mean nothing to them because freedom is worth the price.

The Will come when you'll have to rise
Above the best and prove yourself
Your spirit never dies!
Farewell, I've gone to take my throne above
But don't weep for me
'Cause this will be
The labor of my love

Tyr fears what’s beyond this world but willing to meet it if it means taking back his pride and getting rid of the evil. As tensions ramp up and Kualii becomes more dangerous and erratic Tyr is organizing the final battle plans. Last ditch efforts of recruitment are underway and they are trying to keep spirits up but things seem bleak. Tyr needs to remain strong, it’s what the world needs,
Last edited by Mercuré on Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:19 am

Username: -wild-
    Lion name: Denali ---> meaning 'the great one'
    Pride: Rosetinted Pride
    Pride status: Courtier
    Theme Song: wip! <3

gotta drop out <3
Last edited by -wild- on Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:53 am

Username: QueenOfWyrms
Lion name: Arian
Pride: PoB
Pride status: Nadiri Batling
Theme Song:
I See Fire
Arian awoke, a ringing in his head from the landing. Greenery surrounded him, and he knew he had made it to Petrichor. Above him, through the gold and flame-colored leaves, he could see the night sky he knew so well. He could see Nadir's blue surfaceand the red hue of Hiraeth. And he begged whatever force in the universe could hear him to keep his people on Nadir safe. As he watched, the partial eclipse that had begun that night, the eclipse which had brought destruction to Nadir, begin to pull apart. Whatever damage had been done was done. And he could only hope there was someone left to miss him when the dawn broke.
[115]
Last edited by QueenOfWyrms on Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:05 am

Username: AwkwardAnxiety
Lion name: Streifen
Pride: Spirit’s Dawning
Pride status: Guardian
Theme Song: Radioactive-Imagine Dragons

Streifen woke up in a world unfamiliar to him, in a body changed, mutated, by this strange place. He found himself surrounded by people who were not his own. He plays along like he’s one of them, pretending, so that he’s not left all alone.
He knows not what happened to his home, his memories of Before vague and distorted, only that it was destroyed. With no other choice, he starts a new chapter of his life here with the ‘lions’ that took him in. Their traditions greatly limit their abilities and he pushes back, joining the youth of the pride, pushing for a Revolution.
Despite his awful situation, Steifen is determined to live and to thrive in this foreign land, with this foreign people.
[125]
Last edited by AwkwardAnxiety on Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:33 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Lion name: Kamealoha ("the beloved one")
    Lion gender: female
    Pride: Divine Pride
    Pride status: soldier
    Theme Song: Natural - Imagine Dragons

Kamealoha has made many sacrifices to earn her place in the Divine Pride and earn the other lions' trust. She had to leave her past pride, which was filled with hatred and violence. Once she came to the Divine Pride, she also had to learn to put her aggressive tendencies behind her.

She struggled to grasp the concepts of kindness and compassion, still clinging to her anger as an adolescent. In training, Kamealoha foolishly provoked an older and stronger adolescent to a fight. Usually, adolescents are supposed to train with sheathed claws and gentle bites. Kamealoha took a dangerous chance by swiping at the other lion. At that point, all bets were off. She was badly injured after the fight and spent most of her time in the healer's den. It took a long time for her to regain her strength, and she still had a long way of training as an adolescent left to do.

Kamealoha eventually learned to train nicely and treat her other pride members with respect. She passed the tests as an adolescent successfully and now has the rank of a soldier, which she is content with. It's a lot different than the life she was used to, but she's starting to understand. However, she still tends to be a little cold-hearted.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:12 am

Username: Tiger♥Bear
Lion name: Workneh
Pride: Pekee Pamoja
Pride status: Bard
Theme Song: All Star by Smash Mouth
    Workneh is one of a kind. There were some that thought he wouldn't get far in life. He often fought against the norm or what was expected of him simply because it was what everyone else was doing. How boring was that? Fitting in by being just like everyone else? Nothing different or exciting? It was all so...boring. No, Workneh didn't believe that. He didn't want to be everyone else, he wanted to be himself- he wanted to be Workneh. So that's exactly what he did.
    Sometimes you have to make a name for yourself. Stand out. Be different. Break the mold. It was a risk being different and putting himself out there but it was better then blending in. At least to him. Living his life to the fullest was much more satisfying. Of course there were times when it felt like he was the only one but it seemed to spark an interest in others around him that perhaps there was a little more to life than following the rules. To doing what you're told.He never thought of himself as a role model but if he was influencing others to try things for themselves, he was grateful for taking that first step for them.
206/250
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:18 am

Username: Meekins12345
Lion name: Montague
Lion gender: Male/lion
Pride: The Cloud Coalition (Sub-pride of The Pride of Wikimak)
Pride status: Corporal
Theme Song: Mystery Of You By RED

He remembers her as clear as day, a lioness that came to him one night. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. She had a pelt as white as snow and eyes as deep as blue as the depths of the ocean. He knew just staring into such beautiful eyes would have him diving into the depths of them, and he would be more than happy to swim within her gaze for just a little while longer...

But she left as soon as she came. Like a bird she was there one minute and then gone the next. Where could she have gone? Would she ever come back? Would he be haunted with the image of her for the rest of his days?

He had to find her. He just had to. He needed to see that beautiful face again, find out her name and learn of what she was really like.

So he went looking for her. He left what little he had to go and find her. She had become hard to track within recent months but his love for her would not keep him from his task. He will find her... He just hopes that he actually can.

She is a mystery he is comfortably fixated on solving. (214 wc)
╔══.·:·.☽мєєкιηѕ☾.·:·.══╗
Child of the Living God
Doodler | Roleplayer
.·:·.
Wanna trade? Check out my
trading group!
Wanna chat or roleplay? PM me! ouo
Convocation
Valley of Kings
Three Pine Range