Based on Click to view
Artist DraconisSumeris [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

VOK Halloween Event #06

Postby DraconisSumeris » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:02 pm

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

This lion seems cool, slick and calm, What's hiding underneath that quiet exterior? you have up to 300 words and an art piece to answer.

will end the 26th of October

Medium Edits: Devil's Tail and Eye Horns

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Lion Gender: [/b]
[b]Link to pride: [/b]
[b]Pride Status: [/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK Halloween Event #06

Postby minifun990 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:06 pm

Username: minifun990
Lion name: Turroc (Nickname: Clam)
Lion Gender: Male
Link to pride: Mystic Isles (Rising Fortune's Subpride)
Pride Status: Head Claw
Prompt:
Cool. Slick. Clam. Level headed, always ready to do what's needed. He had rescued the crew with hardly a flinch, let alone a ruffle in his mane. He had faced down impossible odds, mysterious magics, and the petty fights between crewmates without a crack in his expression. But it was only as he smashed open a clam with his sharp tail that the crew properly started to appreciate him. He was dangerous and awe inspiring yet he didn't let it get to his head, never over confident, never bossy. He was cool calm Clam. Hard on the outside, the water just flowing off and if someone tried to pry him open he would snap shut, pinching paws if need be.

But that just made the others more curious what was underneath that shell, that quiet yet strong exterior. Did he have a dark past? Was he cursed to stick by himself and not let others in?

Sometimes it felt like it. He had set up such an impressive exterior that others were often disappointed to discover that inside his hard shell he was as soft as anyone else. He was scared when in danger, he was scared of his own strength and how it compared to others. He was confused and lost and weak and all these things just made him want to hide. He may be quiet and calm but inside he is panicking. Just how shellfish do when taken from the water. (244/300)

Last edited by minifun990 on Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:25 pm

Dropping out
Last edited by Runnersback on Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image๐ŸŽถ RTF ๐ŸŽถ cal-vain ยฉ

๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š,
๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘."

๐ผ๐“‰โ€™๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’, ๐“๐’พ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:30 am

Username:
Lion name:
Lion Gender:
Link to pride:
Pride Status:
Prompt:
mark..
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:25 am

MarkUsername: QueenOfWyrms
Lion name: Surtur
Lion gender: Male
Pride: PoB
Pride status: Nadiri Batling
Prompt:
Surtur had always carried himself with a cool, aloof demeanor. When his mother and father died, he mourned for the appropriate time, then moved on. When the Avians on Hiraeth declared open war, he kept calm and took charge where he could in the ensuing Chaos. He knew others saw him as untouchable, immovable, even intimidating... and he preferred it that way. He never wanted them to know he was torn up, broken inside. When he was cast adrift, a newly grown lion suddenly cut from his moors and orphaned, He tacked up the walls he'd built and made them stronger. He tried to make himself what everyone thought he was. He climbed into the surface of Nadir and met with the Crystal, and as a Chiropteran he gained Flittermouse as his mentor. She never needed him to tell her what was wrong, she knew. When he pushed everyone away, she was there, and he could lay beside the cold glass-like touch of her Crystal and rest as she sang him a lullaby. And then the Hirae attacked. Not a single plain Hirae in their ranks, only Avians. They didnt even bother to attempt a massacre, they only attacked those who stood in their way in a no holds bared attempt to get to Nadir's Crystal, Flittermouse.
Surtur was there. He should have been able to stop them, he should have fought them off until reinforcements could reach the tunnel. Instead, he was the first to lead the others to flee. it was his decision that lead to all the Chiropterans desperately flying the Crystal towards Petrichor, in the hopes they could find somewhere safe and seek help. It was his decision that stranded them on this foreign sisterland.
And so he must keep his facade--ne'er could he shatter yet.
[300]
Last edited by QueenOfWyrms on Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:20 am

Username: AwkwardAnxiety
Lion name: Feuer
Link to pride: Lost Reminiscence (subpride)
Pride Status: Foundling
Prompt:
Underneath Feuer's calm exterior is absolute chaos. His mind is bouncing off the wall, going down a rabbit hole with every thought and observation and coming back up on a completely different topic. The reason he's so externally calm is that he can't even act on his chaotic thoughts before they're interrupted by another.
Last edited by AwkwardAnxiety on Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jantzi01 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:34 am

Username: Jantzi01
Lion name: Metan (The journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life)
Link to Pride: The Ushirikiano Pride
Pride Status: TBD
Prompt:
It would come as a surprise to most, based on his appearance, but Metan is a surprisingly positive and hopeful individual. He wants the world to get better, and is extremely passionate and thoughtful about ways he can help.

But Metan keeps it under lock and key.

He doesn't want to, but nobody really listens to what he has to say. Strangers started writing him off when he was an adolescent, thinking that he was simply going through a phase where he hates authority. Purely based on his appearance.

So, instead of shying away, Metan embraced the way he looks. He keeps a cool, closed off composure when out and about traveling, but if anyone takes notice of him and stops to listen for a minute, he'll go off on his spiel about what they could be doing to better the world around them.
(142/300)
Last edited by Jantzi01 on Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jantzi01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerโ™ฅBear » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:15 am

Username: Tigerโ™ฅBear
Lion name: Tariku
Pride: Pekee Pamoja
Pride status: Hunter
Prompt: 299/300
    Tariku stood with his pride mates. Quiet. Attentive. Collected. The princess was speaking to them of the upcoming feast. In a few days they would be traveling to the plains where the main pride resided. There, all the hunters will gather and hunt for the food to be had at the feast. The pride as a whole will mingle and feast and play games and share stories. Once the meeting had adjourned, he sought out his closest friend.
    "Kesi!"
    The purple lioness turned, pausing her stride to allow him to catch up. They walked a ways putting distance between them and the rest of the pride before speaking again. "What's up, Tariku?"
    His body fidgeted. "Oh, I'm so excited!" He was practically bouncing now which earned him a rare smile from the lioness.
    "What about?"
    "This feast we have coming up! Oh, I can't wait to meet the rest of the lions. And hunt! And meet the other hunters. And feast. And spend time with all my new friends. It's just so exciting! Aren't you excited? Isn't this exciting?" He beamed.
    She shook her head, though her smile was still on her lips. "I guess for you it will be exciting. This isn't my first holiday feast."
    He gave an exaggerated sigh. "I've just got all this...excitement! But also... maybe some nerves? Nervous feelings too. What to expect? What happens? What if something that's supposed to happen doesn't?"
    "Tariku?"
    "Hm?"
    "You've got nothing to worry about. Just... take a deep breath." Which he did. "Good. Now... relax. Like you were at the meeting."
    "Okay. Okay, okay, okay." He took another deep breath then nodded his head. "I'm good."
    "I only see you excited with me. Why?"
    "Because," he sighed, "you don't judge me. I can be myself around you."
โœงPekee Pamoja . VOK
โœฟFallitur . VOK

โ“‰ Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tigerโ™ฅBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:59 pm

Username: ToxicShadow
Lion name: Sunako
Lion Gender: Female
Link to pride: Oddity Pride
Pride Status: Undecided Member
Prompt:

When sitting wordlessly, prim and proper with perfect posture, Sunako, indeed, seems calm and cool, refined, even. However, this is only a fragile mask, an illusion and appearance that she desperately pieces together when she absolutely must, with imaginary nerves of steel.

Beneath the mask that is all too often easily shattered, the lioness has a lot of quirks and oddities. She is practically terrified of her own reflection, after once being told that she is hideous by the one she had developed feelings for, as well as others that she deems beautiful or handsome, and commonly reacts with either frantic panic or fearful violence when faced with these things, in an almost comedic way. On top of that, she has a peculiar fondness for horror, macabre, and darkness, being one that delights in collecting the skulls of various creatures, among other strange objects. Overall, she cannot be bothered to be traditionally ladylike, as she is much more interested in excitedly squealing over the latest addition to her horror collection or stuffing herself with sweets in the privacy of her own home.

Given her dislike for her own face and others that she deems are too beautiful, and her love of horror, she tends to avoid exchanging words with others. Many are unaware and shocked to find out that the often silent Sunako is incredibly loyal and protective of those that she deems precious to her. Be that another living thing, or something belonging to her collection. In spite of the dangers, she will throw herself into harm's way, fighting tooth and nail, if it means saving or protecting something important to her. And she is a more than competent fighter. Aside from this, she is also exceptionally talented at preparing food, and has the habit of feeding loved ones.

[300]
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fleepity » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:19 am

Username: Fleepity
Lion name: Blood Moon
Link to pride: Running Stars
Pride Status: Guard
Prompt:

"Are you paying attention to me." Jagged Peaks hissed. Blood Moon blinked rapidly.

"Uh... yeah! Just catch me up." he tried to play it cool, shooting the healer a smirk. Jagged Peaks lashed his tail.

"I said that you should lay off that leg for a while. I don't know what you did to it, but it looks pretty bad," Jagged Peaks spat some suspicious looking herbs at Blood Moon's feet, "and that you should eat these. And don't get into trouble. With a look like that, you'll be making lions mad at us."

Blood Moon curled his lip, poking the dried out plants. Jagged Peaks gave Blood Moon a last swipe on the nose before turning away and padding out the den. Blood Moon mumbled under his breath as he curled up on the moss. Healers, pretending they know everything...

Something smacked his side. He flinched backwards, letting his claws slide out. Oh. Just a lioness. He put his head back down.

"Hi there! Jagged Peaks told me you were grumpy! So I thought I could help!" she chirped, snuggling next to him. He squinted at her. Was she trying to make fun of him? He simply sighed and turned his head away.

"Uhm... Okay! Quiet! I like guys like that!" she flopped down right next to him, grinning. He wished his leg would heal faster.

[229/300]
Fleepity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me