Based on Click to view
Artist Scarlettfire [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adopts

Postby Scarlettfire » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:02 pm

Taking a small technical break to question whether I am doing this right and because I forgot to check if line edits were allowed, and if not I need to just delete this entirely.

I checked and it's fine ouo I was also originally making these for someone to sell so they could help raise money for an issue they were having, but they are no longer taking donations, so they'll be first come first serve when I get this last one done.

These are open now! They slowly became more mythical/fantasy themed as I went, oops. As always they are free and first come first serve, I'll check again here in a bit.

1. Taken by HeyDexter c:
2. Taken by Firelight_AA
3. Basic Nine-tailed fox, oops OPEN
4. Taken by polysaccharide
Last edited by Scarlettfire on Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am found as Redleaf on Chatlands, though rarely lately. Feel free to message me on here or on there about anything. c:
I have a tendency of changing computers, or logging in through my phone. So if I don't respond quickly, I might have accidentally left my CS online somewhere, and I will get back to you soon.
Scarlettfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wait

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:16 pm

Can I take the fox deer?
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wait

Postby Scarlettfire » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:23 pm

Sure, thank you!
I am found as Redleaf on Chatlands, though rarely lately. Feel free to message me on here or on there about anything. c:
I have a tendency of changing computers, or logging in through my phone. So if I don't respond quickly, I might have accidentally left my CS online somewhere, and I will get back to you soon.
Scarlettfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopts

Postby polysaccharide » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:41 pm

may i claim the koi fish ?
pierce - he/him
Image Image Image Image
polysaccharide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopts

Postby Scarlettfire » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:07 pm

Oh thank goodness I was worried my awful attempt at smoke was going to ruin their chance of being adopted, of course you can have him.
On a random note, would you mind if I colored this character again? I want to practice the smoke and I like the design, I just have too many oc's.
Scarlettfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me