Artist hiraeth + hound [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
53 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #1822

Postby hiraeth + hound » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:51 am

The pink crewmate!
        (Choosing 'imposter' will change their shine to a knife instead.)

For this competition, tell me:
        What is this kalon's favorite genre of books or shows? Why do they find that the most interesting?

( 500 word max )

Code: Select all
        username:
        name:
        crewmate or imposter?:
        prompt answer:

[s] hair
        [c] tail
        [uc] fur, ears
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1822

Postby trans » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:45 pm

res ♡
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby turnip_soup » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:49 pm

username: sad.frog
name: cotton
crewmate or imposter?: imposter c:<
prompt answer: wip
"Woah! Who's this babe your with Yeager?!"
"Thats Armin! And he's not a girl!!!"
she/her
th~~sale th
turnip_soup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:44 pm

username: _silentsiren_ / 804746
      name: pink
      crewmate or imposter?: crewmate
      prompt answer: Psychological thriller
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:12 am

username: captain dude
name: Maya
crewmate or imposter?: Imposter of course! XD
prompt answer:

Maya loves all things seasonal! Her library is organized based on the seasons! As soon as winter rolls around, it’s all things carols, Christmas stories, and Hallmark Channel. Nothing beats cookies by the fireplace while watching Elf or reading A Christmas Carol. Her home is constantly decorated for the seasons as well!

As soon as spring rolls around, it’s all things bright and airy. She particularly like world literature in the springtime, seems fitting in her opinion. The newness of the season seems to fit with a rebirth of knowledge in her opinion. Her evenings are often spent in the garden, reading Chinese poetry by the light of the moon. She likes to picture herself as the young lover, thousands of years ago, pining for the one she loved.

Summer is the time for guilty pleasures. No judgement in the summer, it’s all about what you want to read and chasing what currently catches your eye. Nothing beats a dystopian book by the pool or a cheesy rom-com drive in!

And Autumn is her time for horror (and learning, those two go surprisingly well together). Classic books and anything spooky just fit the season perfectly! Her favorite fall picks are Bram Stroker’s Dracula and Fahrenheit 451. It just fits the dark, chilly mood so perfectly to be curled up in big scarfs with a book or a scary movie.
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:23 am

username: sapphirelion
name: Vivian
crewmate or imposter?: crewmate
prompt answer:
Vivian's favorite genre for both books and shows is fantasy! She is interested in how the writers are able to take words and make whole new worlds out of nothing. They can even take similar characters/types of creature/people/tropes and spin them in such a way that it is completely different!
Even in her favorite subset of this genre, fairytales, she sees so many different spins on the different stories that have been already told (like Beauty and the Beast, the Goose Girl, etc). She loves to dive into the stories and notice the slight differences in each retelling.
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:08 pm

user; doge fruitxxxname; Valentine {Tina}xxxcrewmate or imposter? imposter!xxx
prompt;
Most assume this sweet, innocent face is into something tame and girly like romance and/or drama but they're completely wrong! This soft-spoken sweetheart is a die-hard horror fanatic! Valentine is proud to boast a catalog of over 1,200+ watched horror films including foreign films, tv shows, and a catalog of 400+ horror books read so far! Tina took an interest in the horror spectrum as a young child, starting with the absolutely awesome holiday of Halloween! Her parents never approved of tit and anything associated with it and refused to let Tina participate. Oh, how it pains to watch all your friends dress-up in cool spooky costumes and go walk around the neighborhood with other cool, spooky costumes and collect treats! So, channeling the little rebel in her, Tina started borrowing horror films from friends and neighbors and watching them in secret when her parents left her home alone. The movies opened her eyes to a new world that would have probably caused her father to faint at the sheer thought! Eventually, once Valentine moved out, she dove even deeper into the world of horror. Phycological, fantasy, thrillers, lovecraftian, sci-fi. You name it, Tina has most definitely read or watched something in that category! One of her favorite subgenres right now is horror comedy! Tina also has a soft spot from funny movies but not as strongly as horror. Who doesn't want a hearty chuckle after suffering a jumpscare?
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:20 am

username: Discontinued
    name: Peony
    crewmate or imposter?: Crewmate
    prompt answer:

Despite her air-headed and princess-like exterior, Peony is a documentary and educational super fan. Being stuck up in space for months at a time, it really doesn't allow for much real world experience outside of her tasks. Through these films and books, Peony has learned more about nuclear bunkers, candy canes, farming, and countless more, than anyone else. She could fill your head and ears for hours with the information and knowledge she has learned.

Knowing she can only live one life, Peony devours this form of media so that she may experience as much of life as she can. Every facet of this reality, between the serious and the mundane, are all interesting things to her. Why wouldn't you want to better understand the world and it's inner workings? To better feel and understand the difficulties other people face on a day to day basis. Documentaries have brought Peony a better sense of empathy and gratitude for the people that work hard to deliver what tend to be life's simplest pleasures. Maybe one day, she hopes, even she and her fellow crewmates will be able to be in their own documentary, to show the world what they strive to do for them too.
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Mon May 31, 2021 10:46 am

Staff have chosen to judge this competition, congratulations doge fruit! You have been added to the drawing, so you may change their shine to a knife if you wish.

doge fruit wrote:
user; doge fruitxxxname; Valentine {Tina}xxxcrewmate or imposter? imposter!xxx
prompt;
Most assume this sweet, innocent face is into something tame and girly like romance and/or drama but they're completely wrong! This soft-spoken sweetheart is a die-hard horror fanatic! Valentine is proud to boast a catalog of over 1,200+ watched horror films including foreign films, tv shows, and a catalog of 400+ horror books read so far! Tina took an interest in the horror spectrum as a young child, starting with the absolutely awesome holiday of Halloween! Her parents never approved of tit and anything associated with it and refused to let Tina participate. Oh, how it pains to watch all your friends dress-up in cool spooky costumes and go walk around the neighborhood with other cool, spooky costumes and collect treats! So, channeling the little rebel in her, Tina started borrowing horror films from friends and neighbors and watching them in secret when her parents left her home alone. The movies opened her eyes to a new world that would have probably caused her father to faint at the sheer thought! Eventually, once Valentine moved out, she dove even deeper into the world of horror. Phycological, fantasy, thrillers, lovecraftian, sci-fi. You name it, Tina has most definitely read or watched something in that category! One of her favorite subgenres right now is horror comedy! Tina also has a soft spot from funny movies but not as strongly as horror. Who doesn't want a hearty chuckle after suffering a jumpscare?
┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist