Based on Click to view
Artist hawkfire102 [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Omens | #63 [Closed]

Postby hawkfire102 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:52 am

Welcome to Omens!
Omens is a warrior cats based ARPG ( adopts role play game ). Apply for a founder, build your clan. complete quests and embark on thrilling prophecies. spawn your next generation of warriors. your clan, your rules ! choose from a short, medium, or long furred cat as your founder! explore the world of omens and cultivate your clan

This cat is an adopt owned by woebegone!
This cat may not be traded until 12/01/2020

Positivity/Compliment raffle!
Every 3 compliments equal 1 entry ticket!

Bonus! Give yourself some positivity and compliment yourself for 2 entry tickets!
Ends October 30th at 11:59 pm EST.

Code: Select all
Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Link)

Username: woebegone
    Cat Name: Wrensong
    Clan:Juniperclan

Description: Brown tabby with white and orange eyes
    Edits: Standard Medium Fur, NR Whiskers
Last edited by hawkfire102 on Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Omens | #63

Postby SurgeFire » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:59 am

Res
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:46 am

Res.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:49 am

Username: Demonic.Canine.
Cat Name: Heizō
Clan: Tribe of Jagged Stones
Prompt: 1) This cat was designed beautifully! Great job!
2) I’m proud of myself for drawing more!
3) @SurgeFire I’m in love with how soft this baby looks! I look forward to seeing more cats from you <3
hehe thanks zero i cherish the bracelet <3
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shuurock » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:18 pm

Username: Shuurock
Cat Name: Hawkstar
Clan: Stormclan
Prompt:
@ataraxic_king you’ve been nothing but nice to me and your complement of my art style means a lot to me ;u;
@Only_Sky I love my founder so much I love drawing him thank you so much!
@0zero0 I love your drawings! They’re so fun to see in the gallery chat!
@Alpha Snowdust I haven’t gotten around to using it yet but thank you for making an icon base for everyone! That was really thoughtful of you!
@surgefire seeing your art in my Oekaki following is so amazing, I love how much you make and I love seeing the different kinds of scenes you create! Keep up the great work!
@hawkfire102 I love Russetfire so much ;u; I know you didn't specifically choose me, but I'm really happy to have him! I love the colors you pick and the cats you create!
@myself good job keeping up with cat arpg and homework keep it up you maniac

positivity raffle for a character who’s not going to be quite so positive-
Last edited by Shuurock on Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shuurock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woes » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:06 am

Username: woebegone
Clan: Juniperclan
Prompt:
Artist love;;
@hawkfire102 I love this cat's design! They look cozy and kind, but also like they would win in almost any fight. And the little white patch on the nose is just? Really cute it completes the whole soft aspect perfectly.
@imperials You've done an amazing job running Omens so far, and you've brought a bunch of people together in such a fun way! You're doing great, and your designs are always great!
@ataraxic_king Your designs always have something special to them! They all feel super unique and they're always interesting. Whenever you make a cat, it's guarenteed to be super cool!
@Only_Sky Sky you did such a gosh dang wonderful job on my founder??? I love him so heckin much he's perfect?? Your cats are always cute and soft and they give me really friendly vibes and I adore them. ;;
@skywalker, You're literally on your first adopt and I'm already blown away?? ;o; How do you make them so soft? They look like the way a hug feels and I'm here for it. I can't wait to see what else you make!!
@apricott Your designs are great, and you have such a strong grasp on colors?? Like every cat you make has the perfect color combo and they're so pretty because of that!
@weegeestar5 Your designs feel like warriors. They look strong and intimidating and they'd fit right alongside Firestar and Mapleshade. They always look so good and I wish I could enter for all of them!!

Others;;
@Seleneandeliane You don't really use this site, but gosh man, I appreciate you. You're my best friend in the world, and I don't know where I'd be without you. You're one of the kindest and strongest people I know.
@Crazyclaw+ Claw you're so great?? You probably understand me more than anyone else, and I can't even express how helpful you've been through the past year or two. Keep being you, man. You're a fantastic friend and a super talented artist, and you're really stinkin cool!
@Shurrock Your art style is fantastic!! It's super expressive and it's the perfect mix of soft and sharp. You're also so good at coloring?? How do you do it oh my gosh ;;

Me;;
I don't compliment myself a lot haha,, but I really think I've been doing well lately. Like, I've been going outside of my comfort zone and putting in effort and taking care of my responsibilities. And I'm really proud of myself, to be honest.
woes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clip ♡ » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:32 pm

Username: clip ♡
    Cat Name: Lilliana
    Clan: the wind runners
    Prompt:
      imperials - the community you've created and nutured so far is amazing! you've put a lot of work into it and it's really something to be very proud of <3

hawkfire102 - i love the cats you create,, and this one?? beautiful. amazing. i would die for them. the light and dark contrast is just *chefs kiss*

only_sky - the way you draw adopts is so soft?? like the colours you choose are so soft and make me feel warm and nice. i just. like a warm cup of tea on a fall day

weegeestar5 - weeg ily and your adopts are to die for. i love the way you draw tabbies and aaa

wip.... I'm so excited to compliment some people ehehehe
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
maddy - she/her - Image
hi, i'm clip! I'm an adult from
canada who cries constantly
and loves cats and cartoons.

about - - th - my art

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
clip ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Hailey. » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:11 am

Username: .Hailey.
Cat Name: Stumpyskip
Clan: Tribe of Whispering Willows
Prompt:
Surgefire- omg I love all your cat design and art so much! I really love the nursery batch you did for me. All the colours you choose go so well together and makes them looks so so soft and adorable!!
hawkfire102- This adopt is so cute I love the little white socks! I really like how you do mackerels the contrast in your cats are very stunning!!!
Only_Sky- I really like how you do the spotted tabbys, they look so stunning!! Your newest nursery batch all of kits are so adorable, well made and wow those line edits are amazing!!
ataraxic_king- Your cat designs are so beautiful, the colours you choose complement each other so well! Your comic you made for #50 was so good, I really like how you draw cats!
weegeestar5- The surprise custom you made for me was absolutely beautiful, the design you picked was gorgeous! I generally love how you design all your cats but I have passion for the tabby’s you design!!
imperials- I really love my founder you made for me it was stunning you did so good on the marbled tabby markings, it was even better then I pictured! Thank you so much for creating the this arpg and the community is probably my favourite one yet!
allynabean- All the artist entry’s you’ve made are so cute and the myos you’ve been doing for people are beautiful and the line edits are so well-done!!! I really hope you get expected as an artist, because all your designs amazing!
MutatedCry- The ginger tortoiseshell cat you made as one of your artist entry’s is absolutely stunning, congrats to whoever claimed it!! I especially love how the stripes look on all the cats you make, it’s literally perfection!
apricott- I’ve been a fan of you art and followed you for a while, so I was really happy when you got accepted as an artist. The designs you make are always so unique! I wish I could enter all your adopts!!

Me- Hm- I’m not really sure but I think my art has improved a lot in past few months, I’m really happy with it!
.Hailey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:32 am

Username: Wet Bread
Cat Name: Wormwood Rot
Clan: The Fen Colony
Prompt:
Me: I'm very proud of myself for a lot of things I've made strides on this year but I'm especially proud of the improvements I've made on my art!

SurgeFire: you are just the b e s t! I love your art so much and your plot ideas are just SO interesting, I love when you talk to me about them! You're such a good friend and I appreciate you so much! <3

Hawkfire102: hawky boi!!! Your designs are absolutely amazing! I love talking to you, you're an amazing friend and I'm so glad you're an artist!!

Weegeestar5: weeeeeeeg!!!! Hi yes, I also love your art and ideas so much. You're such a fun person to talk to and you've got a meme for EVERYTHING!

ataraxic_king: Your designs are beautiful and I love seeing the art you post, it's so good!!

Only_Sky: An AMAZING artist in general, I love all your designs so much and I love your linework on your art a lot!

Birchii: I love your writing SO MUCH, it's so very good and you're so descriptive, I enjoy reading your forms all the time when I'm glancing at comps!

Canary22: I LOVE YOUR ART!! I really enjoy seeing what you post, and your designs are always so pretty!

aj.: not only are your cat designs absolutely SUPERB, your human art is just SO FANTASTIC! It's so cool looking and you use colors in such a satisfying way too!

denja: You always have the absolute funniest comments and the best timing in the world for saying them and I LOVE that! I also love your art so much, you're master of the soft art.

.Entity.: ent!!! you are a definite fav! I love hearing your ideas and development (in all the cs communities we've been in together)!

Faededfyre: you're such a FUN friend and even though you make me suffer at least half the time (don't get me started on the edgewalker stuff), you're really cool and fun to interact with!

Shuurock: Your art is so cool! You put so much personality into it and I love it so much!
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:57 am

Woebegone wrote:Username: woebegone
Clan: Juniperclan
Prompt:
Artist love;;
@hawkfire102 I love this cat's design! They look cozy and kind, but also like they would win in almost any fight. And the little white patch on the nose is just? Really cute it completes the whole soft aspect perfectly.
@imperials You've done an amazing job running Omens so far, and you've brought a bunch of people together in such a fun way! You're doing great, and your designs are always great!
@ataraxic_king Your designs always have something special to them! They all feel super unique and they're always interesting. Whenever you make a cat, it's guarenteed to be super cool!
@Only_Sky Sky you did such a gosh dang wonderful job on my founder??? I love him so heckin much he's perfect?? Your cats are always cute and soft and they give me really friendly vibes and I adore them. ;;
@skywalker, You're literally on your first adopt and I'm already blown away?? ;o; How do you make them so soft? They look like the way a hug feels and I'm here for it. I can't wait to see what else you make!!
@apricott Your designs are great, and you have such a strong grasp on colors?? Like every cat you make has the perfect color combo and they're so pretty because of that!
@weegeestar5 Your designs feel like warriors. They look strong and intimidating and they'd fit right alongside Firestar and Mapleshade. They always look so good and I wish I could enter for all of them!!

Others;;
@Seleneandeliane You don't really use this site, but gosh man, I appreciate you. You're my best friend in the world, and I don't know where I'd be without you. You're one of the kindest and strongest people I know.
@Crazyclaw+ Claw you're so great?? You probably understand me more than anyone else, and I can't even express how helpful you've been through the past year or two. Keep being you, man. You're a fantastic friend and a super talented artist, and you're really stinkin cool!
@Shurrock Your art style is fantastic!! It's super expressive and it's the perfect mix of soft and sharp. You're also so good at coloring?? How do you do it oh my gosh ;;

Me;;
I don't compliment myself a lot haha,, but I really think I've been doing well lately. Like, I've been going outside of my comfort zone and putting in effort and taking care of my responsibilities. And I'm really proud of myself, to be honest.

Congrats on your new child!

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me