Valley of Kings -- #698 by DraconisSumeris

Based on Click to view
Artist DraconisSumeris [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings -- #698

Postby DraconisSumeris » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:14 pm

To adopt tis lion you must be level 1 with a founder and space, Or adopt this one as your founder!

Someone once told me the darkside had cookies...( based off of a chocolate crinkle cookie
)

you have 700 words and an art piece to answer the following prompt:

This lion has seen something they shouldn't have... What is it and what is their reaction? Do they tattle? Run? Hide? or did they, so to speak, go for them cookies?

ending oct 31st

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Lion Gender: [/b]
[b]Link to pride: [/b]
[b]Pride Status: [/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings -- #698

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:31 pm

Username: QueenOfWyrms
Lion name: Wisp
Lion Gender: Female
Link to pride: PoB
Pride Status: Traitor/Avian
Prompt:
-Wisp was raised in the Pride of Blessings, never told she was adopted
-Wanders too far one day, when gathering plants for dyes and herbs from the valley
-finds a small group of unfamiliar lions and sees them turn into birds
-shocked and scared, she gasps but is unable to run
-the leader spots her and goes over, sweetly telling her to keep it a secret and they might let her help their great cause "for the good of all"
-young and naive, she listens, and is enthralled
-just in case she decides to report them, and because he has a hunch, the leader asks her to touch a red glowing rock shard he pulls from his pouch--it reminds her of the Crystal which defined her life as a lesser lion instead of a Wyrmling.
-she touches it, and transforms into a small falcon. She cries out in a haze of joy, excitement, and wonder, exclaiming that they must be birdlings.
-She tries to get them to come with her and meet the queen who will surely marvel at the discovery just as she does.
-They then threaten her, telling her she must say nothing and come by once every other day unless she wants to be outed as one of them, "and surely your people still hate though who are different from them."
Last edited by QueenOfWyrms on Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:30 am

Mark
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:01 am

Username: minifun990
Lion name: Tasti
Lion Gender: Female
Link to pride: Mystic Isles
Pride Status: Huntress (Kathros Pride)
Prompt: Tasti has always been a law-abiding lioness. Always listening to her elders and superiors, always doing what she was told, and never questioning. She was often praised for this attribute and had earned a rather good reputation within the Kartho’s pride.

She was one of the most trusted huntresses, and so when one of the guards was sick and needed a replacement she volunteered, always eager to prove herself. She was quickly accepted, told the perimeter to patrol and left to her own devices. It wasn’t like anything was likely to happen tonight anyway. There hadn’t been a purification in a while, so it was unlikely any of the monsters would come for revenge.

The monsters, Tasti thought shuddering a little. She hadn’t had too much to do with the creatures that pretended to be lion, malformed and strange colours but what little she had seen already seemed too much. They had to be constantly vigilant, lest they destroy them all.

So, when she saw a bush rustle suspiciously she didn’t ignore it and continue to patrol. She instead breathed in the scent of the bush, surprised to notice the fresh smelling scent of a cub.

It was too fresh, leading to only one conclusion. There was a lost cub out after dark. Tasti had to do something! She didn't want to leave the area unguarded. But after a few more minutes it seemed unavoidable. Tasti sniffed once more and started on the trail. It weaved quite a lot, fading in and out as if partially disguised, but as Tasti got closer more scents joined in.

Familiar scents... It was far too late, their scents should be long faded. And yet it only grew stronger the closer Tasti got. There were voices now, echoing and yet whispered as if they knew they shouldn’t be out here, that it was dangerous to be so far from safety.

Why were so many of her pridemates out here? Nothing was making sense and a slow realisation started to dawn on Tasti. Yet she couldn’t believe it, there was no way, she crept closer and closer, staring down to where she could hear everyone talking. What she could hear didn’t sound good, they were talking about the gaps in the guard’s rotations, weaknesses and exploits of their kingdom, but not with the intention to fix it.

In fact, it almost sounded like -

The ground suddenly gave way under Tasti’s paw and she found herself skidding towards the congregation of lions. She couldn’t help but scream a little as she fell right in the middle of the group.

“Tasti?!” Glayva exclaimed surprised, before Gravia stepped forward, looking her up and down with an appraising gaze.

“Well I didn't expect this, but welcome,” Gravia said, grinning. “To the resistance.”

“No.” Tasti surprised herself by blurting out. It wasn’t the right thing to say, some lions stepping back while others started to growl, and Gravia raised a brow.

“No?”

“No! This is wrong! The king protects us, do you wish us to all fall to the monsters?” Tasti asked, frantically meeting each lions eyes, yet none showed any sign of agreeing with her. Had they all lost their minds?? Tasti backed up, feeling utterly trapped, and more than a little scared. These were lawless lions, there was no telling what they could do.

“Protects us? Tasti there are no monsters only-”

“You’re wrong! I’ve seen them, those unnatural lions and-”

“They are as natural as the rest of us.” Tasti shook her head, before noticing a gap she took the chance. Running as fast as she could, hoping desperately she could get back and warn the king of the traitors in their midst, the imposters. She didn’t get very far before she was tackled to the ground.

“Get off me!” She yowled, bucking to try to get the heavy lion off of her. When it didn’t work she bit into his paw, causing him to yelp and move enough she could get up and keep running.

Yet at every turn, she saw more of the ‘resistance’ members. Stopping her from getting into the prides lands, keeping her from safety and warning the others. (696/700)
Last edited by minifun990 on Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galeslash7 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:17 pm

Username: MacawWildGirl
Lion name: SoftenedSwirl
Lion gender: Female
Pride: Ndege Pride
Pride status: The Raven
Prompt: SoftenedSwirl is an unusual lion with a big sense of survival. She does what benefits herself and not others. When faced with what most lions would call a difficult choice she chooses to come with an elaborate plan that gives her the most rewards, with the least cost.

She is a sneaky and observant lioness, not above blackmail (her favorite past time). When she lived alone, she did not hesitate to be heartless or selfish for her own game. She was even willing to hurt or be cruel. She would often take advantage of situations and other animals and used her charms against others.

As she has been integrating herself into Pride society, this has changed slightly. But when faced with some decisions she is still the same lioness.
------------------------
Wip
Last edited by Galeslash7 on Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loki here will take you to the MACAW JUNGLE!!!
A storage of all my adopts!
ImageImage
Galeslash7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:30 pm

Username: SilentMelody
    Lion name:
    Lion Gender:
    Link to pride:
    Pride Status:
    Prompt:
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wip still

Postby sk1nnybarbie » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:02 am

ignore i didnt realize i need an older account
sk1nnybarbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:03 am

Hmm would anyone like an extension on this one?
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:08 am

Yes please! I completely forgot about this with the event going on😅
QueenOfWyrms