Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Artist Support by ∘Raven∘

Artist ∘Raven∘ [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
39 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Artist Support

Postby ∘Raven∘ » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:53 pm

So I've seen these all over Instagram, and I figured it'd work here in Oekaki as well!

The way it works, introduce yourself and your artwork (Oekaki only, and please don't include examples, it clutters the page <3)

After that, link at least 3 other Oekaki artists galleries (usually your friend, doesn't have to be though!) so other people can find them! This is hopefully going to help others art be seen. Your art is beautiful and valid and deserves to be seen.
Kindness costs you nothing.
∘Raven∘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Support

Postby meloh » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:26 pm

Hey I hope I'm doing this right
This is such a considerate idea, so I figured I'd take the time to do it.
I'm meloh, I've been struggling working with Oekaki for a little over a year.
I don't have a drawing tablet or even a mouse lol, so I use my fingers haha!
Anyway, my style is very fluid, and I am still learning how digital art works.

As far as artists who inspire me, I don't know any Oekaki creators personally.
However, there are some who still encourage me to keep improving my own art
because of their amazing talent and work ethic. Here are just three of the many:

.wafflecat.
an artist who's unique and mystical universes make me smile every time they pop up in my followed feed.
rainichi
an artist who has improved dramatically over time and who seems to have such a great time making art.
clip ♡
an artist I've followed for a long time who isn't afraid to push their abilities to very diverse concepts.
meloh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:37 am

(Spot mark)
Hope I want to come back and add my own as well as read others!
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character Storage¤Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadgerBuddies » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:35 pm

Well howdy everyone! This is such a wholesome idea and I love it so much<33 So my digital art journey began maybe about a year ago?? I use a trackpad for all my oekaki drawings (which,,, can be a giant pain in the booty) but I'm considering investing in a tablet this holiday season! I started with traditional art when I was much younger, but stopped doing art altogether for most of my time in college due to a lack of time or art supplies. I'm so glad I've gotten back into art though, and I hope to keep improving each and every day!

First up is acadicus, who is not only a wonderful artist but an even more wonderful human being, and without their help I would've never figured out where to start with my journey with digital art<33

Next is Rockosaur, who is another lovely human being<3 their designs are so incredibly unique, intricate, fun, and full of expression!

Finally is Loelya, who I don't know as well, but their art makes me feel so happy! All of their pieces are so beautiful, have really nice colors and details, and many of their pieces are so soothing to me.
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me