Based on Click to view
Artist hawkfire102 [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Omens | #43 [Closed]

Postby hawkfire102 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:55 am

Welcome to Omens!
Omens is a warrior cats based ARPG ( adopts role play game ). Apply for a founder, build your clan. complete quests and embark on thrilling prophecies. spawn your next generation of warriors. your clan, your rules ! choose from a short, medium, or long furred cat as your founder! explore the world of omens and cultivate your clan

This cat is an adopt owned by allynabean.
This cat may not be traded until 11/17/2020

What's this cat's favorite place in their territory and why?
400 words max.
Ends October 16th at 11:59 pm EST

Code: Select all
Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (link)

Username: allynabean
    Cat Name: robin that sings at dusk
    Clan: mossclan

Description: Calico cat with green eyes
    Edits:Standard short fur
Last edited by hawkfire102 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Omens | #43 [Adopt]

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:05 am

Mark
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:47 am

Username: weegeestar5
Cat Name: Robinlight
Clan: the celestial nomads
This is an easy question to them, it's the Ancient Oak.
The Ancient Oak is the hotspot for magic connected to Time, and so has always drawn Robinlight to it.
Robinlight is able to see past and future ghosts of themselves and loved ones. This allows them to look back on past events to see what really happened, as well as see what can be stopped in the future.
Robinlight, as a new apprentice, dashed over to the Ancient Oak before their mentor could stop them. Their eyes glowed brightly, and they found themselves suddenly surrounded by cats. Some they hadn't met yet, some who had died before they were born. Their mentor was very confused to see them waving their tail and excitedly trying to talk to what looked like nothing. Robinlight was upset when the other cats didn't respond, and found themselves sitting next to a larger cat, pouting. They slowly yet suddenly realised that the older cat was familiar - not only was it familiar, it was them! An adult version of them, with sleek fur and a lean build. Robinlight jumped in surprise, and ended up toppling down the tree root.
When their mentor rushed over to them to make sure they were okay, they immediately spun into their tale excitedly. Their mentor suddenly recognised why this was, and brought them back to camp to speak to the high mages. They were ecstatic to learn that they had magical powers.
Since then, it's been a place that Robinlight has gone to for training, but also just to quieten their mind. They find the sturdiness of the Ancient Oak soothing - when everything else seems fragile in the world, the Ancient Oak stands strong. Standing amongst its roots and branches allows them to truly feel the flow of time ebbing around them, and makes them feel closer and closer to discovering the full potential of their magic.

[ 318 words ]

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:39 am

robin enjoys exploring all of the territory, and takes patrols whenever she can, but her favorite place has to be the old twoleg city, across the river. so much of it is ruined, overgrown, taken back by the Life-Giver, but exploring the half-intact buildings, the ancient stones and remnants of so many lives that once lived here is incredibly interesting to robin.
    there were cats who once lived here, some among twolegs (which none of the cats have ever seen, but stories have been passed down of the strange, tall, naked creatures that walked on two legs, like odd, wingless, featherless birds). they say that the first chosen had lived in the city, ages and ages ago, and as robin walks the stone streets and climbs up ivy-shroud stone walls, she imagines the lives of the creatures that may have once lived in this place.
    were they the ancestors of the cats that inhabit the forest now? what were their lives like, what did they do, what did they hunt, where did they sleep? what were these buildings like, so large and unnatural and rigid? did a clan live in this forest, before, or was it just the kittypets (she thinks that's the word?) and loners that lived in the city, among the hard, stone paths and tall structures?
    the fact that so much of the history of the city is lost to the current generation of cats is frustrating to robin. if only they could know how things were, before. [251 words]
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:59 am

Username: ataraxic_king
    Cat Name: DaisyFang
    Clan: esperclan

As the breeze picks up the field of grass dips under the weight of the pressure a little wind could cause. Mismatched ears point out from between the bending grass, a nose upturned to scent the air. There is a huff before a sneeze is released from Daisy's maw and, following that, a chuckle can be heard in the distance. Scanning the open space is easy with the grass dipped and on first glance of the area they almost miss him, looking too far down instead of up to catch the form of FallenStar gracefully floating in midair, watching with an amused but affectionate grin.
    "How's the breeze treating you down there?"
    He called, paws moving as he shifted through the air and slowly travelled closer so he wouldn't have to yell to speak with his newest member.
    "It's alright, I'd be more worried about the breeze up there!"
    Daisy chuckled, beaming a smile up at the leader who was now frozen in mid-air, standing on nothing but looking incredibly stable. It was something of an oddity under the harsh breeze that even his fur didn't shift, suspended perfectly like he was in a bubble.
    "I suppose," FallenStar spoke looking around for a brief moment, "what are you doing out here anyway, not that I'm criticising."
    Daisy looked around for a moment and let out a contemplative huh as they mulled it over in their head what had brought them out here.
    "I think this might be my favourite place that we espers own. Nice open breeze."
    I don't feel trapped, were the words sitting on the tip of their tongue, but those words never came to pass.
    FallenStar nodded once in agreement before his ears flicked to attention, eyes staring intently in the distance before he turned to leave.
    "Have fun then."
    He called, leaving them with the entire open field to themself. They let out a long sigh and gazed towards the sky.
    Out here with the breeze through their fur they almost felt like they would scatter into the breeze, free as a dandelion. It was a nice feeling, better than most they had experienced in their lifetime. It was a good change. [366]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:04 am

allynabean wrote:

robin enjoys exploring all of the territory, and takes patrols whenever she can, but her favorite place has to be the old twoleg city, across the river. so much of it is ruined, overgrown, taken back by the Life-Giver, but exploring the half-intact buildings, the ancient stones and remnants of so many lives that once lived here is incredibly interesting to robin.
    there were cats who once lived here, some among twolegs (which none of the cats have ever seen, but stories have been passed down of the strange, tall, naked creatures that walked on two legs, like odd, wingless, featherless birds). they say that the first chosen had lived in the city, ages and ages ago, and as robin walks the stone streets and climbs up ivy-shroud stone walls, she imagines the lives of the creatures that may have once lived in this place.
    were they the ancestors of the cats that inhabit the forest now? what were their lives like, what did they do, what did they hunt, where did they sleep? what were these buildings like, so large and unnatural and rigid? did a clan live in this forest, before, or was it just the kittypets (she thinks that's the word?) and loners that lived in the city, among the hard, stone paths and tall structures?
    the fact that so much of the history of the city is lost to the current generation of cats is frustrating to robin. if only they could know how things were, before. [251 words]

Congrats! I love the aspects of nature taking back the old city!

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Omens | #43 [Closed]

Postby allynabean » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:23 am