Based on Click to view
Artist ajax. [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Omens | #35 | [Adopt]

Postby ajax. » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:34 pm

Welcome to Omens!
Omens is a warrior cats based ARPG ( adopts role play game ). Apply for a founder, build your clan. complete quests and embark on thrilling prophecies. spawn your next generation of warriors. your clan, your rules ! choose from a short, medium, or long furred cat as your founder! explore the world of omens and cultivate your clan

This cat is an adopt owned by ataraxic_king!
This cat may not be traded until November 25th

heyo! this is my first adopt as an artist!

Description: A FLUFFY BIG BOY longhaired white cat with dusty tabby spots and shining yellow eyes
    Edits: standard foofy, nr expression, common foxtail
Last edited by ajax. on Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Omens | #35 | [Adopt]

Postby strawberryjelly » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:40 pm

Username: CloudDraws16
Cat Name: Dawn’s Light (Dawn)
Clan: Northern Tribe
Prompt:
Wip
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:44 pm

-snip-
Last edited by ♡HappyAlpaca♡ on Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:50 pm

Username: weegeestar5
Cat Name: birchpaw
Clan: the celesital nomads
Prompt:
The small tom scampered excitedly around camp. He cannoned straight into the high mage's den, ignoring the rule to "always wait for permission before entering". This was too good to wait!
"Ebonystar! Ebonystar!" He mewed excitedly, pawing the she-cat's shoulders. She blinked sleepily awake and looked at him. She then looked outside. It was the middle of the night. Why on Earth was this excitable child hopping around from foot to foot in her den?
She sighed. "What is it, Birchpaw?" She mewed.
"I can do magic! I'm gonna be a mage!" His fluffy tail was swinging from side to side excitedly.
"Oh? What can you do?" She had to humour the small tom. His enthusiasm was surprisingly infectious.
"Snow magic! Watch!" He paused and narrowed his eyes, which began to glow softly.
Next thing Ebonystar knew, she was buffeted by a flurry of snow. She let out a hiss of surprise as she stepped out of the sudden snowpile in her den. She looked at him exasperatedly.
"Did you really have to do that in my den?" She meowed tiredly.
"I guess not... But isn't it great? I have magic! He waved his tail excitedly.
She shook her head and licked the top of his head. "It's fantastic, but you should get some rest now. I'll see to it that you get mage training tomorrow." She meowed.
He beamed happily up at her before scampering off to his nest. But spirits know he would be too excited to sleep.
[250 words]

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Hailey. » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:28 am

Username: Hailey
Cat Name: Mothpelt
Clan: WhispClan/The Tribe Of Whispering Willows
Prompt:
Dawn lingered in the sky and the sky was painted in warm reds and oranges. Mothpelt was out doing her daily rounds of the morning, checking the boarders of her tribe's territory. When a scent filled the air around her. Mothpelt flicked her ears back in confusion as the scent felt so familiar but she couldn’t pinpoint who it was. As she was lost in thought, a hiss cut through the morning mist and startled her. Before she could respond, a brown tabby appeared out from the mist. “Mothpelt is that you,” the brown tabby said with a questioning gaze. “Baylene!” she called out with a surprised but happy tone beaming eye to eye. Baylene was a rouge that helped Mothpelt when she was an apprentice to become the warrior she is today. (Baylene is a rouge who is very respected among the tribe.)
Last edited by .Hailey. on Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
.Hailey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:35 am

Username: ethium
      Cat Name: Pidgeonstep
      Clan: yuccaclan
      Prompt:

It had been many sun-cycles since he had fully left camp. His apprentice did most of the work for him, which though he didn't mind it, made things rather boring and left him alone with his thoughts. Yuccaclan cats weren't exactly known for their carefulness, so his clanmates often came to him with minor scrapes and bruises, and occasionally something worse. Within the past moon they had lost two clan-mates to a badger, and he was feeling restless and sorrowful. He saw this displayed in his work, which was often done without much care. Which was a horrible thing as a healer, so he had insisted he get out for a bit. His usually laid-back demeanor had turned upbeat and cheerful since leaving camp, and his apprentice Finchpaw commented on it with her soft-spoken mew.

"Theres a spring to your step- Pidgeonstep." she giggled, giving him a well-meaning smile. He chuckled in response. "I suppose your right Finchpaw." He thought for a moment, his gaze sweeping the land before them. "I'll race you to skull rock, if your up for it?" He questioned and at her enthusiastic nod began to charge down the slope towards the twin peaks of the ancestral rock. Today would be a good day, and he was going to make the most of it.

[218 words]
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:48 pm

Username: ataraxic_king
    Cat Name: leafwhisper
    Clan: esperclan
    Prompt:
    Happiness isn't something so easily reached and obtained for free. It's something that is found in the slow moments where contentment abounds. There is a way to this clan that fills her chest with bird song and lullabies. And then there's nature and the hunt and family, and if that wasn't enough, what could be?
    Yes, she is happy, how couldn't she be, staring at clouds glowing orange under the hue of the sunset, crisscrossing the sky like snow for the heavens. It's in the simple things that she finds happiness. The poetic words of the mindscape found in images and spoken words. Happiness isn't easily reached or obtained for free, she earnt each glance at the budding flowers and every moment spent with loved ones. It took her so long to find the happiness that laid around her willing her to find it and now she had it by both paws, not willing to let go. [157]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:44 pm

Posting with their prior permission that this adopt is closed! Please don't edit your form or post past the end date.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:56 am

ataraxic_king wrote:
    Username: ataraxic_king
    Cat Name: leafwhisper
    Clan: esperclan
    Prompt:
    Happiness isn't something so easily reached and obtained for free. It's something that is found in the slow moments where contentment abounds. There is a way to this clan that fills her chest with bird song and lullabies. And then there's nature and the hunt and family, and if that wasn't enough, what could be?
    Yes, she is happy, how couldn't she be, staring at clouds glowing orange under the hue of the sunset, crisscrossing the sky like snow for the heavens. It's in the simple things that she finds happiness. The poetic words of the mindscape found in images and spoken words. Happiness isn't easily reached or obtained for free, she earnt each glance at the budding flowers and every moment spent with loved ones. It took her so long to find the happiness that laid around her willing her to find it and now she had it by both paws, not willing to let go. [157]

sorry about the wait!
    I love the imagery of this entry, enjoy leafwhisker!!
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me