A Dark Day (part 1)

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"A Dark Day (part 1)" by BittyBaby

A Dark Day (part 1)

Postby BittyBaby » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:14 pm

the day was like any other me and my sister played in the fields our father watched over us and the other foals played too little did we know that day was too quiet only when the day had only just begun was when my father heard birds go silent my father Warned all of all us as soon as he could but it was too late hmm its all kinda blurry dust was everywhere horses screamed these things yelled lots of noise i could hardly see my dad or my sister everyone ran fast I was lost is the chaos and was about to become apart of what is now known as the broken herd but suddenly my Mom saved me and got me to catch up with my sister and dad I couldn't see a thing so i stayed close to my mom and closed mt eyes but then I felt a sharp pain in my leg I fell down and began to loose consciousness the last thing i remember is everyone running past me and my mom calling my name my sister tried to go to me but my dad stopped them both and jut got them to run away without me and he said" he was hopeless anyway" but everything was blurry so I don't really remember that grate but the herd ran far and that's when I lost my consciousness well there's more to tell but lets save some for tomorrow

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gray foal; Nowien

Black foal ( with white flowers ); Cassandra

white mare; Nera

Black stallion; Carfgern

orangeish foal; Gorden

blackish orange leaf mare; Gladen
Hello! I'm Bitty Baby 👋😁
BittyBaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery