Pineclan by TheCalicoTabby

Based on Click to view
Artist TheCalicoTabby [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pineclan

Postby TheCalicoTabby » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:32 am

Just wanted to try colouring my own lines. :)

All these guys are based on my characters and current/former pets of mine (some more loosely inspired than others). I tried to make them all look like realistic cats, and give them traditional warriors names.

Leader:
    Eaglestar - grey-brown she-cat [The only one here that was already a Warriors OC]

Deputy:
    Lionclaw - golden tabby she-cat with bright green eyes [One of my oldest characters: a griffin named Fern]
    Apprentice, Sandpaw

Medicine Cats:
    Robinfur - calico tabby she-cat [My new fursona: a cat named Aimée]

Hollynose - dark ginger tabby she-cat, missing her left foreleg [My D&D character: a halfling druid named Brook Stormwood]

Warriors
    Sorrelfur - a rare tortoiseshell tom with white [Former pet: a betta named Snapdragon]
    Apprentice, Acornpaw

Emberheart - a dark grey tortoiseshell she-cat [Former pet: a betta named Ezri]

Brightstream - a light grey and white cat [Former pets: a school of neon tetras]
    Apprentice, Honeypaw

Appleclaw - a fluffy golden tabby tom with white [Former pet: a mystery snail named Worf]
    Apprentice, Waxpaw

Coppertail - a ginger and black calico [Current pets: a school of harlequin rasboras]

Blueclaw - a dark blue tabby she-cat [Character: a werecat named Amaya]
    Apprentice, Molepaw

Dawnpelt - a dilute calico she-cat [Current family pet: a cat named Cali]

Thistleclaw - a tall spotted grey she-cat with white [Character: a dragon named Lunaris]

Harefoot - a pale brown ticked tabby she-cat [My dæmon: a jackrabbit named Tauriamber]

Cedarstripe - a dark brown tabby tom with white [Current family pet: a cat named Stripes]

Apprentices
    Molepaw - a black tom, missing an eye [Former pet: a bronze corydora named Fred, rescued from a roommate's tank after he was attacked by one of her fish]

Acornpaw - a brown tabby tom with white [Former family pet: a hamster named Toby]

Sandpaw - a ginger tabby she-cat with white [Former pet: a hamster named Sandy]

Honeypaw - a golden tabby tom [Former pet: a honey gourami named Geordi]

Waxpaw - a golden tabby tom [Former pet: a honey gourami named Data]

Queens
    Minnowcloud - a spotted grey tabby with white [Former pets: a school of peppered corydoras]

Kits
    Pebblekit - a small grey tom [Former pet: another peppered corydora, the only one born in the aquarium, named Wesley]

Elders
    Grousefur - a fluffy brown tabby she-cat with white [Former family pet - a cat named Nikki]

Badgerfang - a dark grey and white tom [Former family pet - a cat named Arnie]
TheCalicoTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me