Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Teeks Halloween Event - Costume Contest by swampfiend

Based on Click to view
Artist swampfiend [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Teeks Halloween Event - Costume Contest

Postby swampfiend » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:27 am

Tippi wrote:Hi there! Are you interested in getting a custom-designed Teacup Pet? Well, here's your chance!
All you have to do is color in one of the costume parts included, and you'll get a Teacup Pet based on the design! To get started, please read these rules, and then you'll be all set:

-You can only get one Costume Contest pet. Unless you specifically state otherwise, the first entry you make will be the one that gets a design based off it it. (More slots may open up, but for now you can only make one.)
-You cannot choose the species it will be, HOWEVER you can request the species to just be one of the two event exclusive species that aren't free to make through the species main page. If you want it to be one of the exclusive species, request it in the description of your colored-in piece.
-The design is subject to some change; the costume you color in will be the inspiration, not the exclusive manifesto.
-Please either include the hex codes used into the description, or add swampfiend to the colored in piece so they can copy down the hex codes.
-You are allowed to edit the costume base, remove certain parts (like for the fancy mask, remove the feathers), or change the lineart color, as long as it is still recognizable as the original art.
-The design will not be colored in from your costume contest thread, but will show up on the event main page thread, so check there for your finished design.
-Feel free to ask questions!
hey im izzie and i like drawing
they/them - lizard enthusiast

i'm in a million AP classes, so i'm not super active ^-^''
swampfiend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me