Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

It's Time To Go by CalicoClaws

Artist CalicoClaws [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

It's Time To Go

Postby CalicoClaws » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:03 am

After many years of being on this site, i've decided to call it quits.
There are quite a few reasons for my departure. I'm getting old, I have no time to focus on here.
Theres quite a few artist with a superiority complex, getting treated like gods. It makes it unfair for newer artist, and makes them feel less. It discouraged me from my only escape, art.And i'm sure i'm not the only one. It's draining.
From people saying I faked being trans and that I drew scribble dogs (yes I saw that c; ) to people just being downright rude to "lesser" artist.
It's time to go.
I hope people on here become kinder to newer artist. I hope they become more aware of their words.
Join together and defeat them. Y'all could be the change.

This sight has taught me a lot though. It was my first place I went to when I was younger. I've made terrible friends on here, and some good ones. I learned a lot of art skills through here, and i've learned to treat people kinder. I've also learned to stick up for myself when the time calls for it.

That being said. Goodbye.

Mods. do not silence me. You guys can help change it for the better.

No I will not be giving away my characters, nor my pets. I will be logged on during christmas and halloween, that's it.
Last edited by CalicoClaws on Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Have a good day♡
CalicoClaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It's Time To Go

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:38 am

Dude I’m so sorry that people mistreated you, it’s beyond me why people think that that’s appropriate. Personally, I love your style, I think there needs to be more appreciation for the newer artists and even “smaller” artists. I don’t know you, and you probably don’t know me– but I hope you get everything sorted out and whatnot. Goodbye. <3
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me