Dragoakes #7 - Griffin Torrens by swampfiend

Based on Click to view
Artist swampfiend [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dragoakes #7 - Griffin Torrens

Postby swampfiend » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:40 am

Happy to be part of the Dragoakes community! :> He goes to Griffin Torrens!
Phenotype
Common
Lungs, normal claws, twirled ears, tail spikes
Uncommon
Fangs

Dragoake name: Pog
Dragoake gender: Male
Prompt: Being the grumpy guy he is, Pog is indifferent about the majority of things, shrugging them off with a grumble. However, the one thing that never fails to captivate his attention and make him smile are the stars. He can read the sky as well as he can read the currents, pointing out constellations as they travel the sky. He'll wot for hours on a night, a soft smile on his face as he watches them twinkle at him, as if talking in their own whisper.
Last edited by swampfiend on Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
hey im izzie and i like drawing
they/them - lizard enthusiast

i'm in a million AP classes, so i'm not super active ^-^''
swampfiend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragoakes #7 - Open!

Postby FateStoryteller » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:50 am

Dragoake name: Glymly
Prompt: Glymly's passion is the protection of those he cares about, especially the one person he's bonded to. Most if the time he's very quiet and seemingly lazy, though he's always watching. But the moment his bonded one is in trouble, he puts all his conserved energy into the task of keeping them safe. This desire to protect does extend to others, especially those he sees as being vulnerable, but for the most part he just stays close to the one he's bonded to for their protection. ^^
FateStoryteller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:43 am

Dragoake name: Pog
Prompt: Being the grumpy guy he is, Pog is indifferent about the majority of things, shrugging them off with a grumble. However, the one thing that never fails to captivate his attention and make him smile are the stars. He can read the sky as well as he can read the currents, pointing out constellations as they travel the sky. He'll wot for hours on a night, a soft smile on his face as he watches them twinkle at him, as if talking in their own whisper.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:19 am

Dragoake name: Oiva
Prompt:

Oiva is passionate about sculpting. He loves to sculpt with his claws in order to make little creations, with his favorite thing to make being sculptures of insects. Usually, Oiva's sculptures aren't as good as he hopes, but all the other Dragoakes say that it's better than what they could have done. His favorite material to carve is wood, but every once and a while he finds some clay to use. Oiva's goal is to become a professional sculptor and to share all his art with the world.

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups