Based on Click to view
Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Monthly Events

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:37 am

Welcome to monthly events! Events will be repeated every year, up to 3 years, at which point they will be retired. This month is September, so the event is the Fossil Event ! Currency is Image Pure Amber ! (P-AMB)

You can get this month's currency by doing the prompts that show up and participating in the adopts, which have a larger chance of being shiny! Using the currency, you can buy items from the event shop.

Using a fossil item grants you a Pokemon of the same species. RNG is used for shiny and fusion chances.

Image - Helix Fossil, 100 P-AMB / Image - Dome Fossil, 100 P-AMB / Image - Old Amber, 100 P-AMB / Image - Root Fossil, 100 P-AMB / Image - Claw Fossil, 100 P-AMB / Image - Skull Fossil, 100 P-AMB / Image - Armor Fossil, 100 P-AMB / Image - Cover Fossil, 100 P-AMB / Image - Plume Fossil, 100 P-AMB / Image - Jaw Fossil, 100 P-AMB / Image - Sail Fossil, 100 P-AMB

Event Ball
500 P-AMB
A very special item with a very cool effect! This month, if you have two fossils, you can fuse them! OR buy the item for 100 P-AMB for your choice of Dracozolt, Arctozolt, Dracovish or Arctovish!
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prompt

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:40 am

Every few days, a new prompt is posted! Every lined character in your art (color, bg and shading gives extra) or every 100 words is worth 50 P-AMB.

This Week: What is your favourite prehistoric animal? Describe it or draw it.

BONUS: Tell me why it is your favourite! 50 P-AMB for a min of 100 words
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Monthly Events

Postby clowns » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:47 am

mark

Last bumped by Undyne7119 on Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:47 am.
clowns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me