Variegated #164 by Shadowflight13

Based on Click to view
Artist Shadowflight13 [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Variegated #164

Postby Shadowflight13 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:11 pm

To adopt you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. You must have an open space to be able to adopt.

It seems this cat has lost something. What have they lost and how far would they go to find it? 300 words and 1 art piece max!

End Date: September 29th at 10pm MT

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username: snailshoes
Cat Name: forest that is lost in fire - forest fire
Clan: the smokey mountain tribe
Description: Longhaired chocolate ghost tabby with white and fiery orange eyes
Siblings: n/a
Parents: n/a
Last edited by Shadowflight13 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thistle

Postby Pumpkinheart » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:36 am

Username: Pumpkinheart
Cat Name: Thistle
Clan: The Tribe of Sharp-Thorned Roses
Prompt:
"Oh! what have I lost? Well, I guess the biggest thing I've lost was my sister, Blaze." Thistle licked his paw and cleaned his right ear absentmindedly before continuing, "Blaze and me had just left our mother and sister- Kelpie and Juniper-'s barn, and we were seeking shelter from a storm in an old toolshed by a cliff that ocean waves pounded against on the daily. For a moment we were in the eye of the storm, all was calm, and eerily silent. Then it hit. The rest of the hurricane was apon us in a blast of stinging cold winds and blinding flashes of lightning, the shack was torn apart with Blaze still clinging onto a scrap of wood, too terrified for her claws to retract properly. I myself was safely on the ground, sheltering behind a rock that blocked most of the wind, but her yowls, oh her yowls..." He stopped for a moment, his eyes tightly shut, and his claws digging into the earth below him. "I still hear her screams today, and her face... her eyes locked onto mine for only a moment, but in that moment I could see more fear and pain in her eyes than a cat should ever have to feel in her life. I haven't seen her since that day, swallowed up into the hurricane that changed our lives. I can only hope she's out there somewhere, alive, living happily and free from the grasp of twolegs. I hope she never has to see another storm again in her life, and that we'll be reunited again someday. Oh, I hope she's alive..."
Ello! You can call me Pumpkin or Embee :D

★Any pronouns★

★Bi★

★Minor★

(This is a WIP hdchscdhs)
Pumpkinheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Variegated #164

Postby snailshoes » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:40 am

Username: snailshoes
Prompt:
Forest takes pride in his strength and abilities. In his mind, he was the fastest and strongest out of his once fellow to-be's and when he was a newly appointed protector, he claimed to be the best out of his tribe mates. He had to have been, especially when the chieftain had an eye on him and was considering to make him the new second-in-command. To get such a position was an achievement, meant only for those who had the strength and will to take such an important place in the tribe, and Forest was drooling for it. Too bad his cockiness and narcissistic behavior got in the way.

While the chieftain still kept an eye on him, Forest could tell that it did not hold the same feeling as before. It did not settle well with Forest, who began to train harder and faster, his mind was on one track and once he had his eye on something, he was determined to do whatever he could to reach it. Forest was certain that he would be chosen for the position, seeing as he had the needed skills to be second-in-command to the chief, and to even be chief himself. And on the night of the appointing ceremony, Forest held his head high, knowing that the chief could not choose anyone else.

However, as the crowd quieted and the chief spoke, it was not Forest's name that was called and cheered for, but somebody else. Forest had lost, had not been chosen for the position, and it crushed the tom's world. He had been so close, so close, but the position fell right through his claws. But the tom knew that was not his last chance, he was determined after all. He'd reach the top of the tribe in one way or another, that was given.
call me snail!
he/him or he/they
snailshoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thistle

Postby Shadowflight13 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:21 am

snailshoes wrote:Username: snailshoes
Prompt:
Forest takes pride in his strength and abilities. In his mind, he was the fastest and strongest out of his once fellow to-be's and when he was a newly appointed protector, he claimed to be the best out of his tribe mates. He had to have been, especially when the chieftain had an eye on him and was considering to make him the new second-in-command. To get such a position was an achievement, meant only for those who had the strength and will to take such an important place in the tribe, and Forest was drooling for it. Too bad his cockiness and narcissistic behavior got in the way.

While the chieftain still kept an eye on him, Forest could tell that it did not hold the same feeling as before. It did not settle well with Forest, who began to train harder and faster, his mind was on one track and once he had his eye on something, he was determined to do whatever he could to reach it. Forest was certain that he would be chosen for the position, seeing as he had the needed skills to be second-in-command to the chief, and to even be chief himself. And on the night of the appointing ceremony, Forest held his head high, knowing that the chief could not choose anyone else.

However, as the crowd quieted and the chief spoke, it was not Forest's name that was called and cheered for, but somebody else. Forest had lost, had not been chosen for the position, and it crushed the tom's world. He had been so close, so close, but the position fell right through his claws. But the tom knew that was not his last chance, he was determined after all. He'd reach the top of the tribe in one way or another, that was given.

Congrats!
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Variegated #164

Postby snailshoes » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:50 am