Artist HowlingHooves [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Hooves' Designs & Breedings Hub

Postby HowlingHooves » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:04 am

Hey all!
    I'm needing a bit more practice with a few things, but I also want to work on my breeding outcomes. ♥
    This hub will host some adopts, paid designs, paid custom designs, and breeding between open horse species.
    If you want to breed two horse characters you have, this is a place you can have it be done!

Design Rules:
    • Users that win/purchase designs only to turn around and sell for a greater profit will be prohibited from future adopts/purchases.
    • Any designs that are purchased from this hub cannot be sold for greater than what was paid, unless artwork has been made or commissioned after being awarded to the owner.
    • No design may be altered. A tobiano design cannot miraculously be changed into a frame overo.
    • Items are perfectly acceptable to be added. I will not, however, add any once the design has been posted.
    • Winners/buyers will be added to the design after payment has been received or a competition has been judged. Please do not ask multiple users to be added, I will only add the actual owner.
    • Genes and the phenotype (coat) will be listed with the design; owners are free to keep or change dominance as they see fit.

Breeding Rules:
    • The characters must be horses! I will not breed a horse with another species, or two non-equine species together here.
    • The characters must be owned by you! I will not accept using another's character whatsoever, even if you have permission.
    • All must be open species types. This means you cannot ask me to create a breeding between one of your characters and a horse that belongs to an adoptable species, whether from here or elsewhere.
    • I will not make edits such as wings, feathers, horns, etc.
    • I am happy to accept fantasy deigns, not just natural.
    • Please use the form provided for breeding below only! Do not alter the form in any way.

Designs you have paid for are not open species, those are your characters to use as you see fit.
    If the horse is posted under the Adoptables 2 oekaki forums, they are not permitted for use here!

Custom Rules:
    • I will not make large edits, period. I can do horns, but I will not add a lion's tail, wings, feathers, or tack.
    • I am happy to make fantasy designs, not just natural.
    • All customs offered will be paid types, sorry! Prices will be negotiated upon ordering for complexity.
    • Customs will not always be open, but they will be FCFS unless stated otherwise.
    • Please do not use google photographs for any references! This is against site rules, shown here.

I will always be open for Randomized Customs!
    • These customs will cost 5C$ for natural coats, or 10C$ for fantasy coats.
    • You must fill in the form provided below for Random Customs fully.
    • Fantasy coats must have a color palette provided to follow! I personally like both colorpalettes and color-hex websites. ♥
    • You will choose the gender, eye color and mane/tail types only.
    • All aspects of coats will be rolled at random, using assigned numbers to coats/markings found here*

*This is a list I compiled, but I am addressing periodically to add/remove based on proven scientific findings. Things like "bider marks" or "macchiato" are not things I consider as genetically relevant.
    These markings are either restricted to a single individual or breed, and so are not listed in my information nor will be.
    The Appaloosa Project has made many discoveries with appaloosa horse genetics, so it is entirely possible to have both Varnish Roan and another type on the same horse by their research as it stands currently.

If you have information about unlisted genetics, feel free to contact me via PM! ♥
    I don't bite, I promise, and I'm always willing to read up on new or missed information.
    Please be prepared to cite your references, however.
    Websites such as TheEquinest, etalondax or colorgeneticsinfo are not acceptable resources, however. These are made by enthusiasts, and are not credited for research in horse genetics.
    University websites and resources (UCDavis, UKY, AnimalGenetics UK) are acceptable.
Last edited by Dia. on Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: please follow the original editable's rules
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs Hub

Postby HowlingHooves » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:07 am

wip...
    forms for both regular and random will be listed here.
    please be patient! ♥
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding Hub

Postby HowlingHooves » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:07 am

You'd like to breed two of your characters together?
    Post the form below to this thread, and I'll accept as I go scroll through!
    Genetics are not needed, but a coat color is for both parents.
    I don't mind stallion x mare, stallion x stallion or mare x mare pairings, post any type of pairing you'd like.

All genetics listed on offspring will be as correct as possible, naturally.
    If you have fantasy character breedings I will still assign natural genetics to the foal, but you are free to alter as you see fit.
    You are not required to keep any genetics listed on your offspring, so if that's not your thing don't fret. ♥
    If parents do not have genetics assigned, I will assign them based off of the character image provided!
    This will be done, as I use a random generator to get the foals genes and then design from there.
    You are always allowed to choose the type of mane and tail to be posted with, as well as your preferred gender if any.

Mane Options:
    Trimmed, Natural, Braid, Short, Running Braid, Long, Wavy, Cropped, Thin, Windswept
    Tail Options:
    Trimmed, Natural, Braid, Swished, Long, Short, Banded, Wavy, Thin, Set, Docked, Windswept

Please only request one breeding at a time!
    I will be happy to take on another once you have posted on a current request, so I know it has been claimed and not forgotten.
    If you do not want a created foal, you are free to give it away to another user!
    Breedings made by me are free, and unless you have commissioned art they may not be sold for any type of currency!

Code: Select all
    [b]I'd like a breeding![/b]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Parent One:[/b] (please LINK to provide proof of ownership)
    [b]Coat Color:[/b] (or genetics)
    [b]Parent Two:[/b] (please LINK to provide proof of ownership)
    [b]Coat Color:[/b] (or genetics)
    [b]Mane Type:[/b]
    [b]Tail Type:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] (mare, stallion or random)
    [b]Other:[/b] (eye color, etc)

Queue:
    none!

Remember, please post the form here!
    Do not send me a PM, it will be ignored.
Last edited by HowlingHooves on Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archive

Postby HowlingHooves » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:09 am

just a little archive ♥
    this may be switched out for something else, or used for another purpose altogether down the road.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hooves' Designs & Breedings Hub

Postby HowlingHooves » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:11 am

feel free to mark. ♥
    customs won't be up right away, but I'm working on the breeding form asap.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faentofheart » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:11 am

Mark!
faentofheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:51 am

Breeding is up and the form posted! <3
    Please be sure to post all forms on this thread directly.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me