Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lambicorns #222+223 // The Frost Duo

Postby realkitty56 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:42 am

STYLISH Fluffy paw-cloven lambicorn

STYLISH Fluffy paw-hoof lambicorn

This duo have lived out in the cold for their survival.. and are ready to meet new friends! (Well, maybe not 223.. )

One is sweet while the other is bitter, but together they handle tasks around the arctic base they seem to have created as their little home.

They are a duo of shaved ice sculptures ready to help with anything (unless it risks melting them.)

A silver fox that wishes for a calm world of no harm or troubles and takes this opinion to heart.

A tiger that knows a world can never have no conflict, in their opinion the world must have conflict to survive.

Who is correct of the two and why?
(best answers win either adopt, only one will win each one.. please don't argue over this topic.)

⇣⇣ FORM ⇣⇣
⭐︎ Ends 9/27 ⭐︎
Code: Select all
[i][b]Good luck to all![/b][/i]
Username:
Lambi: (Fox/Silver fox or Tiger/Tigers blood)
Name:
Any lambis you want to see me try to make?: (Optional)
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorns #222+223 // The Frost Duo

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:08 am

Good luck to all!
Username: !~Satsuki~!
Lambi: Tiger
Name: Sebastian
Why is this lambi correct?: Sebastian is correct in some ways, but not all. Conflict is somewhat a good tactic to survive, remaining sharp and alert is a good thing and fighting your way through some things may be necessary to stay alive in a world where everything out there is against you but sometimes the world isn't all like that and he ends up hurting himself, or those around him.
Any lambis you want to see me try to make?: Drink based lambies, lambies with multiple tails, lambies based off of 'cores' (Clowncore, Candycore, etc)

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby modern » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:03 am

Good luck to all!
Username: Modern.Vintage
Lambi: Silver Fox
Name: Gin
Why is this lambi correct?: Many groups, gurus, and teachers teach calmness and to handle everything with soft words and compassion. While obviously this is difficult for many to understand, calling it impossible would be false. No doubt, it tends to be the way of living creatures to spark conflict and gain power in devious and cruel ways, but it is also their nature to lend a hand to those who need it, aid the sick and elderly, and pass on kind words and gifts with no motive other than brightening another's day. A gradual move away from conflict and towards compassion is not only possible, but necessary.
Any lambis you want to see me try to make?: Some scientific theme maybe?
modern
i do commissions- link here
commission status- closed
mystic veil adopts
modern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueberryOtter » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:58 am

Good luck to all!
Username: BlueberryOtter
Lambi: Fox/Silver fox
Name: Icey
Why is this lambi correct?:
The lambicorn's voice speaks up and starts her speech.
"Ahem. . . Peace is mostly the best choice yet is difficult because everyone cant agree to it and that nothing is perfect. Yet we should try to anyway the best we can to have mainly a calm world to keep us all healthy and happy! No one does work better when angry and aggressive then happy and energetic. Even if its for a strong wielding job you could over work yourself. . .
I, Vanilla, think this is best and that we should try to have a heart to heart, talking and listening instead resolving to violence, protests, and arguments. No more inequality and world problems I say! We should atleast try to make this world a healthy and happy home to everyone." She let her final words echo and fade to be left with silence

Any lambis you want to see me try to make?: Weasel/Rodent lambi
BlueberryOtter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:29 am

Good luck to all!
Username: Griff
Lambi: Tiger's Blood
Name: Rohana
When the world is at a state of peace, ot runs the danger of stagnation. With conflict and challenge comes the means to both better ourselves as well as those around us. We are inspired to aid those who need it and try to make the world a better place. Conflict does not have to mean war, it can simply mean a battle between the halves of ourselves or our environment.

One should never be content to simply let the world be, and everyone has differing ideas of how they want their world to be. Everyone should have the right to make that happen, and as such conflicting viewpoints will almost always result in conflict be it verbal or otherwise. It is up to use to become stronger for it though and not let it lead to ruin.
Any lambis you want to see me try to make?: Tropical Big cats!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:08 am

Good luck to all!
Username: Spottedpuppi
Lambi: Tiger/Tiger's blood
Name: Renaud
The tired, worn Lambie stares up at the sky.

"Conflict is brutal. It tears apart loved ones, it breaks apart families, it kills and it bleeds you out."

Sighing, he reaches an outstretch paw towards the rising sun.

"But conflict will always be necessary."

Images of lambies, cast from their homes, ostracized by the world, flash before your eyes.

"One cannot stand by meekly as injustice takes place,"

One lambie, faceless, bare, begins to shout, as a smaller lambie begins to be taken away.

"One cannot let the world slip by as you let it melt through your paws,"

Two more lambies block the first from seeing the smaller one, a look of impatience on their face.

'You must fight back. For those who cannot fight for themselves, you must rise to the challenge."

The first lambie watches helplessly, the world around them swirling into a unreachable darkness.

"For those who are powerless, you must have power."

The faceless lambie stares into the distance, turns, and begins to turn to leave.

"You must fight for what you love."

As the lambie leaves, for a moment it's face flickers into something more real.

"You must never let your justice die."

Yes, you recognize it now.

It's the very lambie with whom you speak.

Any lambis you want to see me try to make?: coffee + tea themed, like the butterfly wolves this month
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freindlypandas » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:37 pm

Good luck to all!
Username: Freindlypandas
Lambi: Silver fox
Name: Jumanah
Why is this lambi correct?: (I actually think both are~) The tiger may be right that there will always be some form of conflict, but the world does not REQUIRE conflict to survive. Jumanah believes strongly that there will always be a way to peace, through negotiation or compromises if not through other means.

Twitching a bit, Jumanah tipped her head up and said in a soft but clear voice, "Conflict may exist, yes, but it's not necessary. Violence is not the answer, and it never should be." Looking down at the ground, her gaze grew sad. "It hurts the most when those who are innocent are hurt, or even killed." Lifting her gaze up again defiantly, she added, "And that, is why I don't believe that the world is better off with violence, conflicts, and troubles. Wouldn't it be so much better if everyone could live in peace, and solve problems through negotiation?" Her eyes were filled with a fierce determination, a desire to do what was best for the world and everything living in it. "Even if I may not be able to make much of a change, it never hurts to try! If it's what it takes, I'll dedicate my life to making sure the creatures I can reach will live safely and peacefully."

Any lambis you want to see me try to make?: Perhaps galaxy? 👀
Freindlypandas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:23 am

mark e v e
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:57 am

Good luck to all!
    Username: Chamrosh
    Lambi: Tiger's Blood
    Name: Kefira
    Why is this lambi correct?: (I think this is an interesting pov so I'm doing it)

Her argument has two main points.
    1) War is the mother of invention
    2) No one listens to minorities who aren't willing to stand up for themselves, and sometimes the level of sticking up for themselves has to include conflict to actually be heard

Most cases of technical advancement are in some way inspired by war, and ways to be more effective in combat. This has been the case since the invention of the spear (one of the earliest known inventions; such an early invention that orangutans and chimpanzees use them), but has been exacerbated by the formation of specific military careers within organised society.
    These inventions can then be used for both practical and artistic purposes outside of war.
    The internet is a very good example of this; it was initially invented to help the UK military to communicate more easily over long distances without risk of interception. It's now used for a wide number of uses, from education to food shopping to work to just drawing things you want to draw. These things would not be possible online if it weren't for the military needing it.
    Lots of dances were initially invented as an intimidation tactic during war, or as celebrations for the ending of war, and things like this, and are now used as expressions of people's artistic and cultural identities.
    Lots of art was specifically made to comment on conflict of various sorts - not just war. In fact, almost all literature is based on conflict in some form, and many of the greatest works focus on really huge conflicts. The Iliad, Les Mis, Macbeth... We'd miss a lot of important literature if it weren't for continual conflict.
    Conflict allows the invention of important things that help out society as a whole, and also has contributed massively to the cultural richness of society, too.
    It doesn't have to be a military conflict to have this effect; it just needs to be one group of people wanting to get an edge over another to help encourage invention.

Throughout history the well off have oppressed anyone they think they can get away with, and are ultimately only stopped from doing that when it becomes unprofitable to continue oppressing people; because, overwhelmingly, it's the rich who are oppressing the poor, and, from that, demographics who tend to be rich who oppress those who tend to be poor. All methods of achieving that drop in profit are ultimately focused on causing conflict.
    Even peaceful protest is a form of conflict. Typically it's done by standing in roads where supply lines are; blocking the supplies to work places or blocking the routes for supplies to be transported. This is putting you into direct conflict with business owners.
    Strikes are a form of conflict, created between the employee (instigating) and the employer (resisting).
    Boycotts are a form of conflict, between the consumer (instigating) and the business owner (resisting).
    These are all peaceful ways for the proletariate to disrupt the supply chain for the bourgeoisie.
    Even something as simple as voting - which is a thing that is needed for society to work, so, please, everyone who can, vote - is a form of conflict, because the different parties all have to be in conflict with each other, and everyone is contributing a little bit to the overall conflict of the leadership of their country.
    But then... sometimes peaceful protest doesn't work. Sometimes it's been years of trying peaceful protest and it's not achieved anything. Sometimes the target of the peaceful protest just can't be affected enough to result in anything. Sometime they decide to sort out the profit loss by instead firing their employees or reducing regulations that cost money, putting the poor at higher risk of oppression. Sometimes you sitting down and blocking roads makes it easier for you to be a victim, and you encouraging other people to do that makes you complicit in them being oppressed.
    When you start a protest, you have to be willing to escalate, if that's what's needed to actually get yourself to be listened to, and there has to be a plan to increase the cut to your target's profits until they are forced to pay attention. Sometimes that means taking non-peaceful causes of protest, or even going straight into war.
    It might cost a lot - it will cost a lot - in every sense. But... if you stigmatise a route that might be what's needed to protect more vulnerable people, you ultimately hurt the person you're trying to protect. Conflict - both peaceful and violent - is ultimately needed to protect the needs and interests of the poorest in society, and it's the moral duty of everyone who can to at least support the acts other people take to protect the weaker members of society.

Any lambis you want to see me try to make?: Nothing is coming to mind instantly exactly but I think doing short themes based on types of animals in a similar way to the pirate theme could be cool? Like a series based on birds of prey with an owl and an eagle and a vulture, all with wings and feathers, or some with tropical fish themes, etc.?
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:56 am

With the adopt ending, it comes time for me to reach a decision..

There was surprisingly not many to choose from, which i expected more for these..
but two did interest me.

and those are-

- Silver fox-
Modern.Vintage - Gin

and

- Tiger's Blood -
Chamrosh - Kefira
realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery