Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adopt a Growable Egg! by Sherlock BBC

Artist Sherlock BBC [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Adopt a Growable Egg!

Postby Sherlock BBC » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Hi!
Please adopt a growable egg! They can become anything, from cats to birds to imaginary creatures! I will be making eggs in the created pets section, and I will state the gender, personality, and favorite activity, food, etc. If you would like to adopt one, just reply with the name you want it to have!
How do I pay?
They can be free, have a set price, or you may have to bid for it! I will state in the description of the pet!
How do they grow?
Once you get one, you can "feed," "play," or in general "take care" of your pet, but only one of those thing, once per day. You can get other people to "take care" of your pets too, to help them grow faster. Also, for every 4 likes the pet gets, I will evolve it to the next stage.
Your pet starts on the 1st stage:
1) 5 take cares or 4 likes = 2nd Stage
2) 10 take cares or 4 more likes = 3rd Stage
3) 15 take cares or 4 more likes = 4th Stage
4) 20 take cares or 4 more likes = 5th Stage
5) 25 take cares or 4 more likes = 6th Stage
How many can I get?
As many as you want, but not over 5!
What happens after it grows up?
You can actually breed your pets if you have 2 of different genders that have completely grown up! Just reply here or on one of your pets pages. I will tell you the price. When replying, tell the parents names. They can have 1-2 babies but can only be breed once! You can breed different types of pets together, as long as they are both pets made by me.
More Info
I will provide a hint on the egg's description to what it will become when it grow up! Also, I may sometimes make custom ones. If so, the egg will be blank and I will write in my description that it is a custom.
Thanks! Happy adopting! :)
Pinkielolly
Sherlock BBC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me